The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox 360 Sale Roundup: February 12th, 2019

• WebChimp UKWebChimp UK645,074
  • Posted on 12 February 19 at 03:12
    Roadhouse
    The Gamer Formerly Known as thisisgman
  • Posted on 12 February 19 at 03:37
    Tempted to get Spec Ops: The Line, heard a lot of good things about it during the TA Playlist for Hellblade.
  • Astral ArrayAstral Array741,840
    Posted on 12 February 19 at 03:41
    Seriously? Now you add Reaper of Souls on sale? Ffs!
  • GuidalityGuidality790,344
    Posted on 12 February 19 at 04:10
    HawkeyeBarry20 said:
    Tempted to get Spec Ops: The Line, heard a lot of good things about it during the TA Playlist for Hellblade.
    Overrated in my opinion. GREAT story, don't get me wrong, but the gameplay is ATROCIOUS and becomes super frustrating on the hardest difficulty
  • Living LegendsLiving Legends1,039,979
    Posted on 12 February 19 at 04:11
    Winterbottom is hiding in there that has my attention
  • atryeu1atryeu1382,403
    Posted on 12 February 19 at 04:31
    How is Diablo 3 still $20 for digital on a 50% discount? I bought it on disc for $20 so many months after the Ultimate Evil Edition first came out and dropped in price... Not a sale price.... that was it's normal price -_- I don't want a digital version since I have it on disc but I'm just curious how it is that expensive on sale still when that sale price was the normal price just a few years ago.
  • acedawg4acedawg42,225,231
    Posted on 12 February 19 at 04:42
    Hey look....stuff to buy!!! SIKE!!!
  • Posted on 12 February 19 at 04:54, Edited on 12 February 19 at 04:54 by BushidoBrown305
    Guidality said:
    HawkeyeBarry20 said:
    Overrated in my opinion. GREAT story, don't get me wrong, but the gameplay is ATROCIOUS and becomes super frustrating on the hardest difficulty
    Thoroughly enjoyed my playing of it. Actually thought the fubar difficulty was pretty easy.

At that price especially I’d def say give it a go
  • EazyE2285EazyE2285678,286
    Posted on 12 February 19 at 05:02
    Looked into a handful I hadn't heard of and had either multiplayer achievements or were arcade. Nothing for me here unless I pull the trigger on mafia 2
  • Posted on 12 February 19 at 05:04
    Can they start adding like all the dlcs for these games to the sales? Honestly more will buy if they do.
  • JDawgg77JDawgg77217,947
    Posted on 12 February 19 at 05:08
    BushidoBrown305 said:
    Guidality said:
    HawkeyeBarry20 said:
    Thoroughly enjoyed my playing of it. Actually thought the fubar difficulty was pretty easy.

Same here. Not that hard on fubar and I liked the controls. Felt like a solid cover shooter to me and great story. Also, no mp achievements.
  • Erickson187Erickson187569,240
    Posted on 12 February 19 at 05:32
    I NVIII I said:
    Can they start adding like all the dlcs for these games to the sales? Honestly more will buy if they do.
    Exactly what I am thinking. I would also like to see this as I don't plan to buy any more 360 games and only want to pick up the DLC for the backlog of games that I already have.
  • Posted on 12 February 19 at 05:35
    JDawgg77 said:
    BushidoBrown305 said:
    Guidality said:
    HawkeyeBarry20 said:

Same here. Not that hard on fubar and I liked the controls. Felt like a solid cover shooter to me and great story. Also, no mp achievements.
    Fubar is no joke, although beatable
  • Darkroder92Darkroder92175,920 175,920 GamerScore
    Posted on 12 February 19 at 05:53
    Same sales over and over for Xbox 360 games seriously they have plenty of games i didn't see them to goes on sale for years why microsoft
    $True Gaming $
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 12 February 19 at 06:06
    Looks like i got lucky with the darkness. Tried to pop in my disc yesterday and it has absolutely no scratches on it and wouldnt not load. So guess i buy digital.
    Obtained the shadows rushed me.
  • Posted on 12 February 19 at 06:55
    Yea, if you’re thinking about Spec Ops for the story, just go for it. Gameplay is nothing special but the story is one of the more memorable ones from last gen.
  • igmgordonigmgordon715,754
    Posted on 12 February 19 at 07:30
    Spec Ops is definitely worth it, especially at that price. Fubar is difficult but doable, your supposed helpfull AI teamates make it harder for you.
  • Posted on 12 February 19 at 07:48
    How have the original Bioshock versions held up over the years. I know there's the remastered ones but Im trying to replay some old games to work on percentages.
  • NawtyCawtyNawtyCawty808,144
    Posted on 12 February 19 at 08:35
    BushidoBrown305 said:
    How have the original Bioshock versions held up over the years. I know there's the remastered ones but Im trying to replay some old games to work on percentages.
    They are still better than 99% of newer games
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.