The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox 360 Sale Roundup: February 12th, 2019

• MF DracoMF Draco1,127,666
    Posted on 12 February 19 at 09:33
    The same boring 2K game sale which is happening every month. Guess I will never be able to buy Mafia 2 DLC's and The Protector Den with Rapture Metro for bioshock 2 since it's never going on sale laugh
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 12 February 19 at 10:47
    I’m at that point now where I have everything I could possibly want/need for 360, and yet I still check the sales every week. For me, the most anticipated weekly announcement is the new BC lines
  • Posted on 12 February 19 at 11:31
    A good chunk of people are probably going to wonder why the hell I'd be getting it but I'll grab Duke Nukem, easy completion if anything
  • DE4N MUFCDE4N MUFC1,090,727
    Posted on 12 February 19 at 11:54
    Crims0nScorpion said:
    A good chunk of people are probably going to wonder why the hell I'd be getting it but I'll grab Duke Nukem, easy completion if anything
    I’d definitely pick up Duke Nukem Forever at that price, I’d get it myself if I hadn’t already completed it when it first came out. Like you say it’s an easy completion, a fun no brains shoot-em up and that one amusing achievement where you pick a piece of crap up and throw it against a wall laugh
  • Posted on 12 February 19 at 12:06
    Why is Hardline on the 360 so expensive?

Spec Ops was good
  • IKV91IKV911,698,651
    Posted on 12 February 19 at 12:09
    I bought the premium pass for Hardline on the 360 about a week ago for 6$ and now it's 40$? Guess that must have been a error or something.
    Brynjolf
  • Posted on 12 February 19 at 12:52
    NawtyCawty said:
    BushidoBrown305 said:
    How have the original Bioshock versions held up over the years. I know there's the remastered ones but Im trying to replay some old games to work on percentages.
    They are still better than 99% of newer games
    This^^. Which is also easy to say for so many titles from last gen. I’m having a hard time moving on...
  • wolfsburgrazwolfsburgraz823,867
    Posted on 12 February 19 at 19:00
    I think I might get the two XCOM games. They're nightmare completions for a bad player like me, but I like these games and the prices are decent.

Are the Darkness games worth a play? I liked reading the comics in my youth.
  • atryeu1atryeu1382,403
    Posted on 12 February 19 at 21:53
    wolfsburgraz said:
    I think I might get the two XCOM games. They're nightmare completions for a bad player like me, but I like these games and the prices are decent.

Are the Darkness games worth a play? I liked reading the comics in my youth.
    I got Darkness II on a physical set that had a Bioshock and I think XCOM game on it also. I knew nothing at all about it before getting it and I did actually enjoy the game and it wasn't too hard to complete all the achievements. I've been wanting to go back and replay it if I catch up on my other games eventually. I've never played the 1st one though but I've seen it at my local game store and keep considering it.
  • Posted on 13 February 19 at 01:43
    I was a little surprised to see no one address Bound By Flame while looking through the comments preceding mine. Objectively I at least border on being a fanboy of Spiders games, (:-P) and it's also true the game is a similar/approximate price physically at at least most US retailers too, though anyone that prefers to make all (or at least most) of their purchases digitally and is a general fan of Western developed and/or fantasy set RPGs should certainly not pass it up for that price :-).
  • atryeu1atryeu1382,403
    Posted on 13 February 19 at 04:47
    venomthanosfan said:
    I was a little surprised to see no one address Bound By Flame while looking through the comments preceding mine. Objectively I at least border on being a fanboy of Spiders games, (:-P) and it's also true the game is a similar/approximate price physically at at least most US retailers too, though anyone that prefers to make all (or at least most) of their purchases digitally and is a general fan of Western developed and/or fantasy set RPGs should certainly not pass it up for that price :-).
    Is it a good game? I bought it real cheap during a sale about a year ago but haven't gotten to it yet... The gameplay videos I watched seemed interesting so I grabbed it at the time though.
  • EchelonSixEchelonSix968,352
    Posted on 13 February 19 at 16:38
    darkness 1 is hard as f
    darkness 2 is easy 1000G
  • Hxy3000Hxy3000227,301
    Posted on 13 February 19 at 20:38
    atryeu1 said:
    How is Diablo 3 still $20 for digital on a 50% discount? I bought it on disc for $20 so many months after the Ultimate Evil Edition first came out and dropped in price... Not a sale price.... that was it's normal price -_- I don't want a digital version since I have it on disc but I'm just curious how it is that expensive on sale still when that sale price was the normal price just a few years ago.
    It's ActiBliz, that's how. CoD's have similar sale prices, even the oldest ones are $10 on sale.
  • atryeu1atryeu1382,403
    Posted on 13 February 19 at 21:12
    Hxy3000 said:
    atryeu1 said:
    How is Diablo 3 still $20 for digital on a 50% discount? I bought it on disc for $20 so many months after the Ultimate Evil Edition first came out and dropped in price... Not a sale price.... that was it's normal price -_- I don't want a digital version since I have it on disc but I'm just curious how it is that expensive on sale still when that sale price was the normal price just a few years ago.
    It's ActiBliz, that's how. CoD's have similar sale prices, even the oldest ones are $10 on sale.
    I guess what I meant is I don't get how it went from $20 normal price and jumped up to $40+ normal price. I saw the Borderlands Triple Pack do the same thing. I paid $20 for it so many years ago and now it's almost double. It's just weird I guess :p
  • wolfsburgrazwolfsburgraz823,867
    Posted on 15 February 19 at 15:57
    @atryeu1
    @Hellgate Aeon

Thanks for the feedback. I might try Darkness 2, the story gameplay for 1 seems fine enough but those multiplayer achievements are ridiculous. facepalm
  • atryeu1atryeu1382,403
    Posted on 15 February 19 at 18:08
    wolfsburgraz said:
    @atryeu1
    @Hellgate Aeon

Thanks for the feedback. I might try Darkness 2, the story gameplay for 1 seems fine enough but those multiplayer achievements are ridiculous. facepalm
    Your welcome. I just looked at the achievements for the first game also and saw those. I'm wondering if those require a system link or online only or are they local co-op/multiplayer? Either way I'd rather wait and get it at my local game store on disc so if I didn't like that one I could trade it back in after :P
  • zeldafanjtlzeldafanjtl205,586
    Posted on 18 February 19 at 09:44
    Does anyone have the Japanese version of Duke Nukem Forever?
  • Posted on 21 February 19 at 00:32
    Prey for $4? Got it!
    I'm 99.9% sure that I need a beer.
  • atryeu1atryeu1382,403
    Posted on 21 February 19 at 03:30
    SchizoPsycho74 said:
    Prey for $4? Got it!
    It was $2 about a year or so ago when I bought it. It disappointed me though and I didn't really like it so well :(
  • Tatl360Tatl360391,703
    Posted on 22 February 19 at 03:39
    atryeu1 said:
    SchizoPsycho74 said:
    Prey for $4? Got it!
    It was $2 about a year or so ago when I bought it. It disappointed me though and I didn't really like it so well :(
    Really. I have it on disc and I was planning to start it after finishing Doom 2. =(
    I thought because it was made by the people who made Duke Nukem it was good.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.