Game Discussion: ACE COMBAT 7: Skies Unknown Forum

Question bout There And Back Again achievement

AuthorMessage
AboveHunter
AboveHunter
Posted on 12 February 19 at 06:08
So ive gone through every levels and im not sure if im doing this right but some missions i havent taken off cause it wont let me and some missions wont land. do i have to wait for the replay to end for this achievement or what do i do?
Crater Bob
Crater Bob
Posted on 13 February 19 at 00:32
Some levels require specific aircraft in order to do in-flight refueling, carrier take-offs & landings, and airfield take-offs & landings specifically. For instance, aircraft including the S-02X Strike Wyvern, the A-10 Thunderbolt II/Warthog, and the MiG-31B Foxhound are not carrier aircraft, so they can't do carrier landings and take-offs (except for the end of Mission 19 where it's story-critical to land ANY aircraft on the carrier with Count). However, aircraft like the F-14D SuperTomcat, the F/A-18 SuperHornet, just about any Sukhoi except the 57 PaK-FA, and any aircraft where you can literally see the tailhook under the back of the plane, are all carrier aircraft capable of carrier take-offs & landings. I actually got this achievement in my first stream & playthrough of the game, if you hit up my Twitch channel and look up the recordings from 3/4 of the way through January, you should be able to find them and see which aircraft I took in specific missions, which missions I used the return line, which missions triggered mid-air refueling for me, and maybe it'll help you figure out which ones you're missing and how to get 'em.

Here's the link to my channel, hit it up and go to Videos, then Highlights. Hope it helps! toast

http://www.twitch.tv/craterbob
Gatekeeper 3-6 off your starboard wing, turn to 2-2-0 and drop to angels two or you will be fired upon!
AboveHunter
AboveHunter
Posted on 19 February 19 at 18:33
Honestly im still really confused on this achievement as its not working still for me and im just trying anything. PLEASE just tell me which aircraft in which mission im not really a genius and this is too much text to go through and figure it out.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.