The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

The Eight Quickest Game Completions from the February 12th Xbox Sale

• xIAMHUNTERxxIAMHUNTERx374,037
    Posted on 12 February 19 at 19:32Permalink
    on the store it says Snooker National Championship is in game preview and doesn't have achievements yet, is that actually the case?
  • LORDOFDOOKIE69LORDOFDOOKIE691,069,163
    Posted on 12 February 19 at 20:00Permalink
    Beware if you buy Spiral Splatter! Some of the achievements may glitch requiring you to start all of the levels over again! I got near the end and the complete level achievements stopped unlocking!
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce765,446
    Posted on 12 February 19 at 20:24Permalink
    xIAMHUNTERx said:
    on the store it says Snooker National Championship is in game preview and doesn't have achievements yet, is that actually the case?
    Follow the game link here and you can see the achievement list and the fact people are earning them
    Snooker Nation Championship Achievements
    @ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
  • Posted on 12 February 19 at 20:38Permalink
    HawkeyeBarry20 said:
    Noodles Jr said:
    Some levels in Spiral Splatter are real rough, but you can still knock it out in 2 or so hours with trial and error. Just takes patience. Like Billz said, it starts off a lot harder, but the levels gets easier towards the end and you get better. There are much harder games with lower ratios.
    Agreed. There are some later levels you hardly need to boost but some early ones you have to boost almost the entire time. I can still remember one level you’re kind of making a diamond shape, took me forever to get three stars on that.
    Agree with everyones sentiments. At first i was very much of the..Fk this camp. But after trial and error it definitely becomes easier. Patience for sure, but with the ability to immediately restart and not loose your momentum its easy to get the just one more try feeling lol its very doable toast
    Matthew
  • Posted on 13 February 19 at 00:17Permalink
    So anyone of these actually fun?
    I'm done playing boring games for GS.
  • Posted on 13 February 19 at 01:28Permalink
    HawkeyeBarry20 said:
    Noodles Jr said:
    Some levels in Spiral Splatter are real rough, but you can still knock it out in 2 or so hours with trial and error. Just takes patience. Like Billz said, it starts off a lot harder, but the levels gets easier towards the end and you get better. There are much harder games with lower ratios.
    Agreed. There are some later levels you hardly need to boost but some early ones you have to boost almost the entire time. I can still remember one level you’re kind of making a diamond shape, took me forever to get three stars on that.
    Yea, THAT level.

Was cruising along just fine until I hit that one, made me temporarily quit the game.

In other news, highly, HIGHLY recommend The Misadventures of P.B. Winterbottom. Great game, great concept.
  • rad fadrad fad300,121
    Posted on 13 February 19 at 05:15Permalink
    Is there a way to browse all games on this site, with filters such as completion times and price?
  • x Mataeus xx Mataeus x1,008,392
    Posted on 13 February 19 at 10:58Permalink
    I completed Spiral Splatter in 1 hour 5 minutes. And I really am the example of "If I can do it, anyone can".
    https://www.exophase.com/user/Mataeus
  • Posted on 13 February 19 at 13:19Permalink
    Snooker got patched, I have no idea how to play snooker. So I'm down two bucks oops.
    A Fair Trade
  • Punk NinePunk Nine1,503,746
    Posted on 16 February 19 at 19:07Permalink
    You can play Spiral Splatters on the Xbox One.
    TL,DR
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.