Game Discussion: World Enduro Rally

Amateur Locals Championship in World Enduro Rally achievements found

• Mince lfcMince lfc990,593
    Posted on 13 February 19 at 22:16, Edited on 13 February 19 at 23:39 by Mince lfcPermalink
    Zero Jehuty said:
    Rhinne said:
    Official update: we managed to put the 2 updates we announced in 1. Gone through CERT today,so it will be live in the next few hours. Includes a new bike,100% local achievements (no more global achievemts), and also getting all medals when you get the gold one. Hope you like it!

https://twitter.com/WEnduroRally/status/1095368908800954370

So, we got the local leaderboards that we all wanted, plus new DLC to go with it.
    They have not removed the global achievements so still 50% are off limits to people. Really hate that some devs do this kinda crap.
    They have changed the global leaderboard achievements to local pro championship leaderboards, slightly harder than the dlc they added. The medals are doable now as it's local set times only
  • King YatesyKing Yatesy1,456,236
    Posted on 14 February 19 at 08:41Permalink
    What bike are people using for the gold medal times? I'm like 5 seconds short on perfect runs. While holding the stunt buttons
    www.minecraftbuildingideas.com
  • Throni360Throni3601,271,940
    Posted on 14 February 19 at 09:50Permalink
    Mince lfc said:
    Throni360 said:
    Do the times stack now? Like getting bronze and silver if you get a gold time.
    Yes, you unlock all 3 if you achieve a gold time
    Thank you! I'll buy that game later.
  • gmurda33gmurda33758,369
    Posted on 15 February 19 at 12:58Permalink
    King Yatesy said:
    What bike are people using for the gold medal times? I'm like 5 seconds short on perfect runs. While holding the stunt buttons
    i used the 450 cc bike after the quad and I never did a stunt unless there was a jump big enough for a backflip.
  • frenchdawgfrenchdawg947,286
    Posted on 16 February 19 at 01:07Permalink
    I used the 2nd bike on the list, a 250cc one.

Always hold the stunt button down. It all adds to your stunt time and drops your overall time. You can't crash holding the stunt button down the entire time. Frontflip where you can, backflip where you can't frontflip. When you can drop like 2-3 seconds on some runs just due to stunts it's worth it
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.