Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Gameplay and Release Window Revealed

AuthorMessage
kintaris
kintaris
Posted on 14 February 19 at 17:08
The Castlevania homage is shaping up pretty well

Please click here to read the story: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Gameplay and Release Window Revealed
BK BuDHa
BK BuDHa
Posted on 14 February 19 at 17:25
Can't wait!
OldSchoolBlood
Posted on 14 February 19 at 17:31
This is my most anticipated game of 2019. Castlevania SOTN is IMO the best game ever made. If this spiritual successor is anywhere close to as good as that we all are in for a treat this summer!
Xelliz
Xelliz
Posted on 14 February 19 at 18:19
Very excited about this. So glad Curse of the Moon was available through GwG, because I was not previously aware of Ritual of the Night.
LordMakanaki
LordMakanaki
Posted on 14 February 19 at 18:32, Edited on 14 February 19 at 22:02 by LordMakanaki
This looks great. Bloostained Curse of the Moon was quite weak though.
Mikecoolgreen
Mikecoolgreen
Posted on 14 February 19 at 20:11
if this game really does well, we can hope to expect that we can hear more about these kind of games than fortnite.
mikecoolgreen
Zor El
Zor El
Posted on 14 February 19 at 20:54
hopefully I can complete Curse of the Moon before this comes out.
Crimson Drifter
Posted on 14 February 19 at 22:27
LordMakanaki said:
Really? I thought it was quite solid.

Love the inverted castle tease at the end. Cant wait!
Your achievements are belong to us!
STRAPxASSASSIN1
Posted on 14 February 19 at 22:34
This looks sweet. Day one for me. More modern than curse of the moon. I haven't played COTM yet, but it looks too retro for me to enjoy too much. Hopefully I'm surprised.
[URL=http://gamercards.exophase.com/xbl/user/Strapxassassin1/][IMG]http://gamercards.exophase.com/386208.png[/IMG][/URL]
IHeartParamore
Posted on 14 February 19 at 23:11
I'm currently enjoying curse of thr moon. This looks pretty decent. Will definitely be picking it up
chucknorris3435
Posted on 15 February 19 at 09:24
LordMakanaki said:
curse of the moon was actually really good imo. it's going for a more classic castlevania feel as opposed to metroidvania like this is. hype
Maw N Paw
Maw N Paw
Posted on 15 February 19 at 10:57
Curse of the Moon required a lot of full playthroughs to get all achievements. I think I did them all in 3 days? Definitely a worthy game to play multiple times. The challenge aspect of playing the game without sacrificing was good and I didn't feel cheated when I died for my own stupidity at times.
There is always a way.
TVippy
TVippy
Posted on 15 February 19 at 23:02
Very low budget, very long in development. And done in bad taste overall, visually. Going with the 3D style is a mistake. I realize it's much cheaper than quality 2D, but it looks just awful.

Devs seem to forget that a good 2D game is TIMELESS.
I don't play games very often. :( If you have a close GamerScore, add me! We'll compete. :)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.