Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

UPDATE: Ten Games Leaving Xbox Game Pass at the End of February 2019

• GiinceeGiincee380,952
    Posted on 15 February 19 at 11:39Permalink
    NawtyCawty said:
    This is why I cant have Game Pass. It takes me years to finish most games laugh
    ^This
  • Villa IVilla I519,656
    Posted on 15 February 19 at 11:42Permalink
    If you dont care about a completion or easy Gamerscore and you like Puzzle/Platformer/Action-Games; give Kyub a try, really liked the game. Sadly it has its problems with unobtainables etc. otherwise it would've been on of my favourites in that genre.
  • FailedSeppukuFailedSeppuku1,081,716
    Posted on 15 February 19 at 11:45Permalink
    was gonna comment how i need to finish Shadow Warrior as i've just started it, but remember it was GwG anyway. Never got round to playing Aven Colony though :o/
  • xNSHDxNSHD1,004,658
    Posted on 15 February 19 at 11:50Permalink
    just glad darksiders 2 didnt get removed still yet to finish that. also for anyone wondering, if you currently dont have game pass you can pick up 2 months for £2 or $ if you want. a deal nobody should miss.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 15 February 19 at 11:54Permalink
    xNSHD said:
    just glad darksiders 2 didnt get removed still yet to finish that. also for anyone wondering, if you currently dont have game pass you can pick up 2 months for £2 or $ if you want. a deal nobody should miss.
    Thanks for that
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 15 February 19 at 12:09Permalink
    TrueAssassin - for me, Aven Colony might have been worth looking into. I couldn't agree more about the others
  • WithTheDawnWithTheDawn489,707
    Posted on 15 February 19 at 12:11Permalink
    Bummer about Aven Colony, I tend to like games like that. Ah well, maybe it will go GWG then.
  • Posted on 15 February 19 at 12:49Permalink
    TheGreatKoala said:
    xNSHD said:
    Thanks for that
    Good deal, but the 2 months only applies if you've never had Game Pass before. Otherwise you get only one month for $2. Still a good deal! music
  • Posted on 15 February 19 at 12:59Permalink
    Damit, I really was hoping Mega Coin Squad would not show up on the list. I've been putting off completing it due to lack of time. Oh well....
    This space for rent.
  • RevRico420RevRico420146,758
    Posted on 15 February 19 at 13:19Permalink
    Gerbasgamer said:
    A shame for Shadow Warrior and Aven Colony. The rest isn't much of a loss.

Btw. Aven Colony is really good game and a rather quick completion for a city builder. It's also a pretty easy game.
    I know the completion estimate says 25-30 hours but you can easily get 1000G in 15 hours.
    Except for the lightning strikes achievement in Aven Colony that seems to want a physical copy, and I've been running into problems with 2 other achievements as well. Meet all the requirements multiple times without them popping.

Still, it's a fun take on city building games, and easy to lose a weekend playing it if you're not careful.
  • Posted on 15 February 19 at 13:22Permalink
    ouch, It hurts to list drop from the Sonic CD...cry
    Should I buy it already?
  • TheBongoFuryTheBongoFury587,088
    Posted on 15 February 19 at 13:50Permalink
    Just some games I expect will get a GWG release eventually. So no big losses here.
  • MellmerMellmer249,185
    Posted on 15 February 19 at 14:55Permalink
    Looks like I'll finally have to start/finish The Final Station tomorrow. Been putting that off for a while.
  • Posted on 15 February 19 at 15:01Permalink
    The best games are the GWG ones so not much lost. Great program.
  • FOKENWOLFENFOKENWOLFEN285,700
    Posted on 15 February 19 at 15:11Permalink
    Heard that Aven Colony is a fun game and fast completion, several were GwG so no big los here, Lumo and Kyub can be challenging and frustrating with achievements that can suck the joy out of life. Gotta hurry with JumpJet Rex, RIME and >observer_ somehow I have the feeling those 3 will be gone soon. Oh! almost forgot, that one last achivement of Super Luckys tale,damn I hate that camera.
  • lab0kuplab0kup1,237,988
    Posted on 15 February 19 at 15:20Permalink
    There was a problem with unobtainables in Aven colony some time ago. Is this fixed right now?
    Can anyone tell about glitched achievements, who played the game not long ago?
  • wolfsburgrazwolfsburgraz486,932
    Posted on 15 February 19 at 15:54Permalink
    Mega Coin Squad is the only one of these that I played on Game Pass. Does it stutter a lot for anyone else on a 1X?
  • SchinderdivSchinderdiv491,987
    Posted on 15 February 19 at 16:23Permalink
    I almost started Shadow Warrior (forgot to claim it when it was GWG) and Aven Colony quite recently, but with DiRT Rally 2.0 releasing next week, I'm not excited at the prospect of starting a new game that I won't finish in time. Ah well, they'll be cheap on sales sooner than later anyhow.
    Streets Ahead
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 15 February 19 at 16:26Permalink
    Will I get a year of gold membership will it be a year with game pass.I would like to see FF13 series in game pass.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.