Game Discussion: Astroneer Forum

Gateways (SPOLERS)

AuthorMessage
Sshteeve
Sshteeve
Posted on 15 February 19 at 12:24, Edited on 18 February 19 at 10:42 by Sshteeve
*** !!MAJOR GAME SPOILERS AHEAD!! ***

Want to make sure folk here don't look further down in case they don't want to know about the endgame!
Hello, my first post here!

I have been playing Astroneer for the past 3 years on and off with each new update alongside my Brother and we love the game!
*** Spoiler - click to reveal ***

Any help would be appreciated!
Koding
Koding
Posted on 15 February 19 at 13:15
Hi. Welcome to TA and welcome to the forums!

While it's good that you put 'spoiler' in the title, the best thing to do is use spoiler tags around the actual spoiler. This way, even if they click on the link to see your post, they still have to click on the spoiler link to see what you wrote.

When you're making a post, responding, or even editing your post, you'll see a button at the top of the editor that says 'Spoiler'. Clicking this button will add the spoiler tags ([ spoiler][ /spoiler]...without the spaces...I put those there so you could actually see the tags). Then whatever you put between them will be hidden by the spoiler button.

Hope that helps and I hope you enjoy your time on TA and in the forums!!!
57 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,100 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
Sshteeve
Sshteeve
Posted on 18 February 19 at 10:44
Many thanks Koding, have adapted the post to suit.
I'm used to the Sea of Thieves forum where such magic and trickery is not possible!

I think I may have solved my own problem though...

*** Spoiler - click to reveal ***
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.