• WebChimp UKWebChimp UK635,066
    Posted on 15 February 19 at 17:08
    The latest games, bundles and downloadable content sales from Xbox Live

Please click here to read the story: Xbox One Anime Sale
  • Posted on 15 February 19 at 17:16
    Naturo pack... why not
  • EL TATIS 33EL TATIS 33190,582
    Posted on 15 February 19 at 17:20
    Any info on whether Sword Art Online is any good, worth getting?
  • HuwCW87HuwCW87184,303
    Posted on 15 February 19 at 17:21
    Ill get the legacy bundle and maybe the aca games
  • SuperPed13SuperPed13550,590
    Posted on 15 February 19 at 17:23
    How easy are the naruto games to gain acheivements?? Was a big fan of the anime back in the day
  • Cr4ck Sh0t23Cr4ck Sh0t231,171,880
    Posted on 15 February 19 at 17:31
    No dragonball anything on sale? How can you have an anime sale without Goku?
  • F3AR AvengerF3AR Avenger848,573
    Posted on 15 February 19 at 17:37
    EL TATIS 33 said:
    Personally I really enjoy it but I love the series I guess it depends on how much you enjoy SAO especially the Gun Gale Arc , its abit overwhelming at first too since you have alot to learn which the game doesnt really explain and its not dubbed either if you dont like that kind of thing . Hope this helps smile
  • Posted on 15 February 19 at 17:37
    Anime is trash
  • Inferno118Inferno1182,516,087
    Posted on 15 February 19 at 17:37
    That’s how much the boruto pack should be and has been missing on sale. Definitely don’t miss this chance
  • Posted on 15 February 19 at 17:41
    I wanna see what SEGA’s Shining series is all about but I’m not into anime at all, does anyone have any opinion on it?
  • Skanker irlSkanker irl849,992
    Posted on 15 February 19 at 17:44
    fruitshootman said:
    Anime is trash
    warning
  • The NotoThe Noto476,193
    Posted on 15 February 19 at 17:44
    I'd like to hear about the ease of these games too. I've never watched Naruto, but four games for less than $20 combined appeals to me.
  • wolfsburgrazwolfsburgraz690,646
  • EL TATIS 33EL TATIS 33190,582
    Posted on 15 February 19 at 18:09
    F3AR Avenger said:
    EL TATIS 33 said:
    Personally I really enjoy it but I love the series I guess it depends on how much you enjoy SAO especially the Gun Gale Arc , its abit overwhelming at first too since you have alot to learn which the game doesnt really explain and its not dubbed either if you dont like that kind of thing . Hope this helps smile
    I haven't seen the 3rd season yet so IDK whether to jump into this or wait and watch it first. I did enjoy season 1 but season 2 was lackluster for me. Thanks for the info though, I appreciate it.
  • Posted on 15 February 19 at 18:10
    I love surprise sales, nothing interests me but I’m sure this will make some very happy.
  • Peaches 518Peaches 518442,651
    Posted on 15 February 19 at 18:25
    Wings of Freedom's about to have its second anniversary, and it's still $60?
  • KodingKoding980,181
    Posted on 15 February 19 at 18:26
    Thinking about that Naruto 4-pack. I'll have to go look at some videos of gameplay and see if it's anything I would like.
    57 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,100 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • Bomb 2 chestBomb 2 chest885,685
    Posted on 15 February 19 at 18:28
    EL TATIS 33 said:
    F3AR Avenger said:
    EL TATIS 33 said:
    I haven't seen the 3rd season yet so IDK whether to jump into this or wait and watch it first. I did enjoy season 1 but season 2 was lackluster for me. Thanks for the info though, I appreciate it.
    All the SAO games have a different storyverse than the show/novels. Some things might be the same but they change up a lot about the characters even some characters who are dead in the show are alive in the game lol. Also the third season takes place in a totally different setting than the previous seasons so ultimately this game has nothing to do with the new season(I think some of the new characters might be in the dlc but not sure). I do believe the dlc with achievements doesn't have the new characters from the show anyway.

You should absolutely watch the third season seeing as it's going to be 48+ episodes and is by far better than the first two seasons could ever be. The first half of the season is going to end in April or so and take a break before they air the next 24 episodes.
  • gavmanwv3gavmanwv31,635,934
    Posted on 15 February 19 at 18:32
    I am not a fan of anime (the free season of DBZ they gave away was the first one I have watched. Ever.) I will probably pick up Top Hunter and give it a go, though. smile
  • Posted on 15 February 19 at 18:54
    fruitshootman said:
    Anime is trash
    toast
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.