The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Anime Sale

• Otouto72Otouto721,382,727
    Posted on 15 February 19 at 19:06
    I don't watch much Anime unless it's My Hero Academia which my first cousin is absolutely obsessed with. Saying that, I am definately sold into buying the Naruto Legacy pack.
  • On Phone EmOn Phone Em439,242
  • SeitzzSeitzz1,001,438
    Posted on 15 February 19 at 19:22
    Nice idea, but no interest in any of these titles for me. Always nice to browse pop up sales though!
  • Quantium GQuantium G149,812
    Posted on 15 February 19 at 19:26
    Ohhhhh, AoT2 is on sale! Finally picked up the first one during the Black Friday sale. Should I or shouldn't I? Decisions!
  • Posted on 15 February 19 at 19:31
    It has been anime month since fucking november
    The Gutless Wonder "Try not to understand anything I'm saying and it'll all make sense"
  • Posted on 15 February 19 at 19:49
    IGutlessIWonder said:
    That's because it's in Anime time so a month lasts way longer.
  • Posted on 15 February 19 at 20:07
    Mr Peanutbubber said:
    fruitshootman said:
    Anime is trash
    toast
    A lot of anime is trash, and a lot of anime is really good. It depends on what you watch.

Everyone needs to see Cowboy Bebop at least once in their lifetime btw.
    See You Space Cowboy...
  • ShinnizleShinnizle1,347,316
    Posted on 15 February 19 at 20:09
    Elite1111111111 said:
    IGutlessIWonder said:
    That's because it's in Anime time so a month lasts way longer.
    If it's in DBZ time, it's still going to be "Anime Month" in 2085 laugh
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • Posted on 15 February 19 at 20:14
    Almost 3 years and aot is still 30,
    Fuck the hell
  • GsO LightGsO Light185,445 185,445 GamerScore
    Posted on 15 February 19 at 20:59
    Never understood the obsession with anime, especially people who find anime girls hot, I mean nobody looks like that in real life?
  • On Phone EmOn Phone Em439,242
    Posted on 15 February 19 at 21:06
    GsO Light said:
    Never understood the obsession with anime, especially people who find anime girls hot, I mean nobody looks like that in real life?
    I love animes but not to the point of being excited by the girls in it
    Case Closed so don't debate it.
  • Sera Di SiahSera Di Siah1,171,717
    Posted on 15 February 19 at 21:16
    Reborn Insanity said:
    Mr Peanutbubber said:
    fruitshootman said:
    Anime is trash
    toast
    A lot of anime is trash, and a lot of anime is really good. It depends on what you watch.

Everyone needs to see Cowboy Bebop at least once in their lifetime btw.
    Amen. Anime comes in so many shapes and forms, I personally love Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh and Dragon Ball Z, surely they are very... what is the word, global animes? Everyone knows them, kinda like saying you like metal and know 2 songs from Metallica... you know? Just shitting on myself here, anyway, saying all Animes are trash just because the overly kiddy Japanese high-school don't appeal to you is a silly statement :)
    kid you live in forest i smell it go takes care about your cows and let mens to do buisness
  • NomstuffNomstuff783,786
    Posted on 15 February 19 at 22:00
    That's the same of everything though
  • CheshireMulishaCheshireMulisha1,427,615
    Posted on 15 February 19 at 22:50
    SuperPed13 said:
    How easy are the naruto games to gain acheivements?? Was a big fan of the anime back in the day
    I don't think they are too bad, the 1st game looks the easiest. I don't think theres any difficulty related achievements so you can play on easy but you do need to S rank the boss fights which could be tricky (includes QTEs)

2 requires 50 online wins as well (I don't think any of the others have online achievements)

I'm thinking of pulling the trigger just for the price alone.
  • Inferno118Inferno1182,526,098
    Posted on 15 February 19 at 22:56
    CheshireMulisha said:
    SuperPed13 said:
    How easy are the naruto games to gain acheivements?? Was a big fan of the anime back in the day
    I don't think they are too bad, the 1st game looks the easiest. I don't think theres any difficulty related achievements so you can play on easy but you do need to S rank the boss fights which could be tricky (includes QTEs)

2 requires 50 online wins as well (I don't think any of the others have online achievements)

I'm thinking of pulling the trigger just for the price alone.
    They are all easy with very straightforward achievement lists. The storm series from 2 onwards is 20+ hours whereas the first game (this ones not the best, I’d recommend not giving up on rest of series if u play this first) is 15 hours
  • BlaizicusBlaizicus1,036,967
    Posted on 15 February 19 at 23:10
    AoT2 Is a absolute blast!
  • Achilles8249Achilles8249741,381
    Posted on 16 February 19 at 00:57
    fruitshootman said:
    Anime is trash
    So is your completion %.
  • Posted on 16 February 19 at 01:05, Edited on 16 February 19 at 01:06 by 緑眼のイアン
    EL TATIS 33 said:
    Any info on whether Sword Art Online is any good, worth getting?
    It's solidly meh. I picked up a copy awhile back that I'm just getting to. Honestly, I don't think it's worth $30 though. Maybe $10-15, but any more than that is probably too much.
    IronInfidel47 said:
    I wanna see what SEGA’s Shining series is all about but I’m not into anime at all, does anyone have any opinion on it?
    It's a pretty okay game, I grabbed it when it first came out and it was engaging enough. It's got a few good decent songs in it and it's fun though repetitive. A pretty easy completion as well. I'd say $25 is a good price for it.
    Cr4ck Sh0t23 said:
    No dragonball anything on sale? How can you have an anime sale without Goku?
    The sale has been going on for a bit now, with stuff rotating in and out. The first batch of things had all the DBZ games in it. I think this set is the third one, and it changes next week to other games.

And to all the people hating on anime: that's just your opinion. I'm sure you like plenty of things that others would consider trash. roll
  • Skanker irlSkanker irl850,747
  • Johnny Fl3xJohnny Fl3x710,353
    Posted on 16 February 19 at 01:45
    Achilles8249 said:
    fruitshootman said:
    Anime is trash
    So is your completion %.
    That may be the worst comeback ever lol
    Every game with DLC that you pay for is a paid update.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.