The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Anime Sale

  • Posted on 16 February 19 at 02:03
    Might want to update the post, the version of sword art online on sale is just the base game NOT the base game and Dissonance expansion you have listed. Got my hopes up, then smashed them.
  • Posted on 16 February 19 at 02:35
    Aww Sword Art Online complete with DLC isn't on sale, guess Im going to have to pass.
  • SilentJay76SilentJay76622,844
    Posted on 16 February 19 at 09:27
    fruitshootman said:
    Anime is trash
    Just be glad that this isn't PlayStation. Otherwise you'd drown in anime in every sale.
  • xdanzaxdanza450,086
    Posted on 16 February 19 at 11:30
    Finally caved and bought my first NEOGEO game.
  • Aura BattlerAura Battler702,813
    Posted on 16 February 19 at 13:04, Edited on 16 February 19 at 13:05 by Aura Battler
    NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM Trilogy is a good deal, 3 Naruto games for only 10 bucks if you like Naruto! laugh
  • Posted on 16 February 19 at 14:42
    Been wanting to get Shining Resonance Refrain, how is the game? Anyone recommend it?
  • Posted on 16 February 19 at 20:33
    Camello Delgado said:
    Been wanting to get Shining Resonance Refrain, how is the game? Anyone recommend it?
    I liked it well enough. It's not a must play or anything, but it's fun enough. The story is pretty forgettable, though. I'd say its worth $25 if you've been interested in playing it. It's a pretty easy completion as well.
  • Posted on 16 February 19 at 22:24
    Nox Mortiis said:
    Camello Delgado said:
    Been wanting to get Shining Resonance Refrain, how is the game? Anyone recommend it?
    I liked it well enough. It's not a must play or anything, but it's fun enough. The story is pretty forgettable, though. I'd say its worth $25 if you've been interested in playing it. It's a pretty easy completion as well.
    Thank you! I will see if I can buy it on monday perhaps.
  • Posted on 16 February 19 at 22:47
    Johnny Broflex said:
    Achilles8249 said:
    fruitshootman said:
    Anime is trash
    So is your completion %.
    That may be the worst comeback ever lol
    Agreed. This is like guys getting into it during a DND session and one of them suddenly saying "well, at least I have dice that match each other."

    Like, who the fuck cares? Nobody really gives a shit about completion % anymore when so many games have broken achievements these days. Let's go back to the root of the issue: anime is trash. Or, at the very least, anime games are trash, which is basically a universal truth.
  • Inferno118Inferno1182,551,328
  • Tatl360Tatl360344,261
    Posted on 17 February 19 at 02:59
    What a crappy sale.

    It's like there are no anime games.
  • NannerLoafNannerLoaf489,430
    Posted on 17 February 19 at 09:47
    The First and the Fourth Shippuden's for me please and thank you.
  • MC PHILABUSTAMC PHILABUSTA1,378,239
    Posted on 17 February 19 at 10:50
    DBZ was on sale last week . Great price for the naruto games though .
  • ZoZombifyZoZombify292,649
    Posted on 17 February 19 at 11:43
    Damn, i really want to buy Attack On Titan
  • NomstuffNomstuff795,485
    Posted on 17 February 19 at 13:44
    Tatl360 said:
    What a crappy sale.

    It's like there are no anime games.
    There barely is any on Xbox
  • Skanker irlSkanker irl859,064
    Posted on 17 February 19 at 18:28
    Turtzerker said:
    Like, who the fuck cares? Nobody really gives a shit about completion % anymore when so many games have broken achievements these days. Let's go back to the root of the issue: anime is trash. Or, at the very least, anime games are trash, which is basically a universal truth.
    lol, no.
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 17 February 19 at 19:07
    Jump Force seems interesting...

    I've seen it's 3v3, FighterZ and Marvel v Capcom too.

    I wish there was any game, Dragon Ball, MvC, Jump Force or something else like those, that had 1v1 mode.

    Sure I wish there was a remake/remaster/rewhatever of X-men vs Street Fighter (and Just these, optimally 2v2)
  • Tatl360Tatl360344,261
    Posted on 17 February 19 at 20:40
    Nomstuff said:
    Tatl360 said:
    What a crappy sale.

    It's like there are no anime games.
    There barely is any on Xbox
    I only play on Xbox nowadays. Mostly. Well, I'm not really an anime fan anyway. I want to get a switch but without the achievements is so boring... headspin
  • Posted on 18 February 19 at 12:25
    I just had to finally pull the trigger on that Ultimate Storm Legacy Bundle. I've been eyeing it the last few times it's been on sale. Less than the cost of lunch for two around here! dance
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.