Game Discussion: Crackdown 3: Campaign

Lockdown Legend - Missable?

• geordiedeviantgeordiedeviant1,947,796
    Posted on 15 February 19 at 18:27
    Hi all.

So finishing the campaign I wasn't paying attention and got nuked...

Does this achievement tie into what happens following the end boss death?

Crackdown 3: CampaignLockdown LegendThe Lockdown Legend achievement in Crackdown 3: Campaign worth 24 pointsSurvive Elizabeth Niemand's final Lockdown.

Just trying to work out if it's something that needs to be or can be triggered again following completion.

I 'm still trying to attempt getting wanted level up enough to trigger a lockdown but not getting very far.

Any further info appreciated before I go ahead and start a new world. Don't really fancy having to survive a lockdown post finale on Legendary which will be my next PT.
  • Sir CloudiusSir Cloudius583,107
    Posted on 15 February 19 at 18:37
    Same, I just finished the campaign and don't have this achievement
    Posted on 15 February 19 at 18:39, Edited on 15 February 19 at 18:40 by geordiedeviant
    Yozora No Ryuu said:
    Same, I just finished the campaign and don't have this achievement
    How are you for destroying/completing assets? I just need a few more Intel and wondered if it triggered after you complete that achievement. Will update later if I can manage to find them.
  • Sir CloudiusSir Cloudius583,107
    Posted on 15 February 19 at 18:58
    Ive destroyed everything with one more intel to gather
    Posted on 15 February 19 at 21:09, Edited on 15 February 19 at 21:15 by geordiedeviant
    Yozora No Ryuu said:
    Ive destroyed everything with one more intel to gather
    Got them all now and didn't trigger anything following getting Justice is served achievement.
    Will see if there are a few more people that encounter the same thing and then pop in a missable guide perhaps.

EDIT - If maybe someone could confirm also if the Lockdown does indeed occur following the end boss. I only remember them distinctly happening after beating all of the 3 other 2nd tier 'bosses' - Is it possible that you just need to survive the final one of those?
  • HealttiHealtti4,278,643
    Posted on 16 February 19 at 10:35
    geordiedeviant said:
    EDIT - If maybe someone could confirm also if the Lockdown does indeed occur following the end boss. I only remember them distinctly happening after beating all of the 3 other 2nd tier 'bosses' - Is it possible that you just need to survive the final one of those?
    We beat the endboss this morning and were hawk-eyeing any clues about a final "post game" event.
    Nada.

It must be the last lockdown after you kill the third underboss. As such, a missable indeed.
    Welp, I guess we have to earn it on our legendary playthrough.
    "We aren't planning on doing anything about it." - Bethesda Support North America
  • BelbereshBelberesh265,184
    Posted on 16 February 19 at 10:51
    For me the lockdown happened after defeating two of the three bosses before the last one. I cleared it like the ones before and the achievement popped.
    Posted on 16 February 19 at 13:02
    Thanks for the further info/clarification there people. Looks like someone has stuck a guide up for it now.
  • El ConnroEl Connro1,227,473
    Posted on 17 February 19 at 07:16
    I missed this on my main playthrough, so I started a new game where I went straight to killing each underboss and then doing the lockdown that comes after each of them and I didn’t get the achievement? I didn’t die at all so I’m not sure if there’s something else that I need to do.
  • L Davies7L Davies7751,903
    Posted on 17 February 19 at 09:56
    I got this achievement and I don't think it has anything to do with the last boss as I was nowhere near taking her on. The lockdowns get harder everytime and I think the first time you max out the wanted stats for each branch of terranova counts as the "final" lockdown.
  • GitGit224,912 224,912 GamerScore
    Posted on 17 February 19 at 16:56
    Belberesh said:
    For me the lockdown happened after defeating two of the three bosses before the last one. I cleared it like the ones before and the achievement popped.
    I second this. I skipped the 2/3 lockdown because the guide said "after defeating the third tower boss", but the 3rd boss didn't even have a lockdown after it! I have now missed the achievement.
    Hopefully we can unlock it by maxing out a lockdown in free roam after reaching this point in the game.
  • Xpro PTXpro PT461,725
    Posted on 17 February 19 at 19:25
    Don't wanna trash the devs but 5 years and still get buggy chevos?
  • WyyvernWyyvern800,833
    Posted on 17 February 19 at 21:23
    Posted this as a solution comment but will post here too for visibility.

Just got this achievement even though I've only defeated 1/3 of the semi-bosses. I got the lockdown after capturing an optional monorail station. The cutscene before it is where the arch-boss is asking you to give your life to save everyone else's, to let her experiment with your body, or she'll kill everyone. 'Their blood will be on your hands', etc. Just so you know which Lockdown counts for this achievement.

I managed to make this a lot easier by hiding in the road tunnels of the Zangado's Breath region on the map with the Agency tank, just keep firing at the cars that approach and you'll get it done in a few minutes. Underground you don't have to deal with the missile towers or any drone enemies.
    Here be dragons.
  • RadiantViperRadiantViper1,116,263
    Posted on 19 February 19 at 12:58
    I got the achievement after clearing the entire map except the last boss. I didn't get a lockdown to appear automatically, instead I manually triggered one by building up to level 3 alert on one of the enemy types. One tip is don't start fighting near an overpass or highway, the enemy cars will often spawn up there and you usually can't get them in time so the alert ends.

Once you're level 3 it takes a lot of fighting for a lockdown to occur, probably 5 or 6 minutes. When the lockdown finally happened I mainly used the Ragnarok while running backwards. Also I had the artillery towers disabled which helps.
  • Mushy2008Mushy2008100,203 100,203 GamerScore
    Posted on 19 February 19 at 17:05
    This achievement is missable I died during the final lockdown and can't get a new one
  • Doctor PlowDoctor Plow695,408
    Posted on 19 February 19 at 22:37
    Has anyone who is having trouble tried starting a new agent and new world and triggering the last lockdown?
    Posted on 19 February 19 at 23:13
    I managed to get mine earlier (on a legendary world which made it intense...)

I had cleared the bottom level bosses. I had then killed 2 of the middle tier bosses and it triggered. Survived it without dying and popped shortly after the lockdown was cleared.

This was starting a brand new world and using my existing agent.
  • FlabyoFlabyo395,812
    Posted on 20 February 19 at 16:37
    I think I actually failed the lockdown that comes after the ' give your life to save everyone else's' cutscene, but I triggered another lockdown just by getting two of the three enemy factions to level 3 alert, and the achievement popped for me on beating that.

I hadn't beaten all of the second level bosses yet either.

So it might well be 'beat a lockdown after that cutscene, but before you kill the final boss'.

Or its just busted.
  • II RENEGADE IIII RENEGADE II1,212,887
    Posted on 20 February 19 at 18:28
    For you guys having trouble, it's not just the three first bosses. If you don't get a Lockdown, keep clearing bosses. We got our last Lockdown on the second tier Red boss, after having cleared the whole board except for the final boss. I believe it is only certain bosses that trigger the lockdowns. Just pay attention after you beat each boss, and stay right where you beat them for a couple minutes before moving on (Lockdowns take a little bit to start, after some dialogue/ mini cutscene).
  • Mushy2008Mushy2008100,203 100,203 GamerScore
    Posted on 20 February 19 at 18:37
    Doctor Plow said:
    Has anyone who is having trouble tried starting a new agent and new world and triggering the last lockdown?
    Yes as u see above I missed it in my initial play by dieing and I just started a new world on rookie and rushed the bosses and got it
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads