Game Discussion: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel (Xbox 360) Forum

Hello travelers!

AuthorMessage
DominusTenebrae
Posted on 16 February 19 at 14:21
Hello travelers,

Since the years have gone by and fewer and fewer travelers are adventuring in the moon wastes of Pandora, I figured I could travel back to the barren moonscape to offer a helping hand. So here it goes partner, I am willing to help, power level, complete a mission or two for you, whatever you need in reason, with nothing asked in return. Just post your thanks here when done.

Don’t be a evil scallywag and ask for modded weapons or for me to partake in any gifting of items or I might have to donate a few bullets to your smoking corpse if ya gets my drift. warning

I am mostly available nights (on the eastern side of the USA) and weekends. Friend requests are not needed, and will be ignored. I keep my enemies closer.

So post here and we will coordinate a time good for the both of us and knock some Pandoran scum off the moon for good!
BigNev44
BigNev44
Posted on 16 February 19 at 19:24
Big thanks for doing this Dominus, i still have the game out cause i was planning on playing it again this year, just need help with some power leveling.

I can be available Eastern time at nights as well, will look for my game save this weekend.
JamP0und32
JamP0und32
Posted on 16 February 19 at 21:04
Need help levelling up Nisha for that character achievement if you could assist. smile
TheTimeHasCome6
Posted on 20 February 19 at 01:42
DominusTenebrae said:
Hello travelers,

Since the years have gone by and fewer and fewer travelers are adventuring in the moon wastes of Pandora, I figured I could travel back to the barren moonscape to offer a helping hand. So here it goes partner, I am willing to help, power level, complete a mission or two for you, whatever you need in reason, with nothing asked in return. Just post your thanks here when done.

Don’t be a evil scallywag and ask for modded weapons or for me to partake in any gifting of items or I might have to donate a few bullets to your smoking corpse if ya gets my drift. warning

I am mostly available nights (on the eastern side of the USA) and weekends. Friend requests are not needed, and will be ignored. I keep my enemies closer.

So post here and we will coordinate a time good for the both of us and knock some Pandoran scum off the moon for good!
Shoutout to you for helping me level up can't thank you enough.
BigNev44
BigNev44
Posted on 24 February 19 at 08:01
DominusTenebrae said:
Hello travelers,

Big thanks for your help Dom, you were very informative with the tips you shared and you were awesome to talk to, glad to meet a fello gamer that loves and appreciates the classics such as myself. toast
thefrozeneskimo
Posted on 27 February 19 at 17:06
This is awesome that you're doing this! I may take you up on that offer once I make some headway in the game, I'm planning to start it today :) been putting it off for too long!
thefrozeneskimo
Posted on 09 March 19 at 15:16, Edited on 15 March 19 at 01:13 by thefrozeneskimo
Hey Dominus you still doing this by any chance? Finished up my normal playthrough and working on DLC now, would love some help maybe getting to level 50? I'm 30 now and still working towards it on my own. Lemme know if you're still down to help people with it :) I'm free pretty much any evening and on weekends.

Thank you SO much for the help! We managed to go from 38-50 in a matter of a couple of hours. Really appreciate the help, you saved me a TON of time!
DominusTenebrae
Posted on 15 March 19 at 13:49
thefrozeneskimo said:
Thank you SO much for the help! We managed to go from 38-50 in a matter of a couple of hours. Really appreciate the help, you saved me a TON of time!
Not a problem. Thanks for helping find a more efficient way of power leveling. I am still available to do this for anyone.
Gentlemaanz
Gentlemaanz
Posted on 16 March 19 at 01:56, Edited on 16 March 19 at 01:57 by Gentlemaanz
Thanks Dominus!!!! You got me from 21 to 50!! I can finally do the DLC
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.