Game Discussion: Far Cry New Dawn

Buggy Achievement - Far Cry New Dawn

• Posted on 16 February 19 at 18:20Permalink
    As I go along trying to 100% Far Cry New Dawn I found that for me at least the Closed for Applications achievement is glitched. I have all 8 Guns for Hire but no achievement, I was wondering whether anyone else had this issue or is it just glitched at the moment.

Thanks
    rockinredninga
  • Posted on 19 February 19 at 00:03Permalink
    My Little Fortress glitched for me. you're not alone in this mess
  • Posted on 19 February 19 at 10:10Permalink
    HackingSpartan8 said:
    Since this is my last achievement to do I have restarted my game and am currently working through the missions again to unlock them all.

I will let you know the outcome and whether it works when I find them all.
    rockinredninga
  • Posted on 19 February 19 at 15:04Permalink
    rockinredninga said:
    HackingSpartan8 said:
    Since this is my last achievement to do I have restarted my game and am currently working through the missions again to unlock them all.

I will let you know the outcome and whether it works when I find them all.
    Just went through half the campaign and the achievement popped. You need to get all 8 of them again. Took me around 2-3 hours.
    rockinredninga
  • Riddler616Riddler61664,528
    Posted on 21 April 19 at 00:37Permalink
    I am having the problem with my master Skinner acheivment popping even though I have done all the challenges and skinned every animal multiple times any suggestions
  • Posted on 21 April 19 at 02:28Permalink
    Riddler616 said:
    I am having the problem with my master Skinner acheivment popping even though I have done all the challenges and skinned every animal multiple times any suggestions
    You got the shark? You can get that at the first Expedition site. I thought I needed duck, but it was shark.
  • kewlnisskewlniss287,071
    Posted on 16 May 19 at 15:35Permalink
    I assume "The Ryeunion" should have unlocked when I rescued Nick Rye. Was there something else I needed to do as it didn't unlock for me.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.