Game Discussion: Farm Together Forum

It’s a small world! Achievement

AuthorMessage
Le Celtic Pixel
Posted on 18 February 19 at 04:37
I have been looking around for people that are close to getting this achievement. If you are close, I would be glad to put in my share to help you get it. Just shoot me a message and I’ll respond as soon as I can. I work Feb 18 and 22. I can help those nights after 9 and I’m free between those days. Thanks in advance.wave
I AM CULLY
I AM CULLY
Posted on 18 February 19 at 23:43
Give me a shout and I can pop this achievement for you. I have a world set up and ready. If you are looking only for that achievement, it should take only 5 mins or so.

I'm busy at work for the next 2 days, but send me a message and I might have time (if it's the evening), depending on when is good for you.
ssssssssssssss1
Posted on 21 February 19 at 17:19
Can I get in on this too please?
I AM CULLY
I AM CULLY
Posted on 22 February 19 at 14:57
Yep, just give me a shout on xbox and we'll find a time that suits both of us. Achievements were broken for the past few days, but the newest update fixed it again.
MisterPeacher
MisterPeacher
Posted on 25 February 19 at 02:57
I don't suppose you'd still be able/willing to do this one for me too would you? It's one of four achievements I have left and the only one I can't grind out on my own world easily
I AM CULLY
I AM CULLY
Posted on 28 February 19 at 05:31
Sure, Just pop me a message on Xbox and we'll try find a time that suits both of us.
TendedFatback
TendedFatback
Posted on 01 March 19 at 20:32
I Messaged you if you have free time if not thats fine. thanks
I AM CULLY
I AM CULLY
Posted on 01 March 19 at 23:00
Sure. I don't check here often (I don't have notifications on for this thread), so xbox live is best. Shouldn't take longer than 5-10 mins.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.