Game Info Submission Archive: Crackdown 3: Campaign Forum

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Crackdown 3: Campaign - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Crackdown 3: Campaign

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 18 February 19 at 23:16
Ashen Seraph has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Crackdown 3: Campaign Achievements:

Ashen Seraph said:
Crackdown 3: CampaignThe RingerThe The Ringer achievement in Crackdown 3: Campaign worth 87 pointsDrive through every Stunt Ring in New Providence with a single Agent.

I would think this needs the Collectable flag.

Information Posted on 19 February 19 at 21:19
Noodles Jr has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Crackdown 3: Campaign Achievements:

Noodles Jr said:
Crackdown 3: CampaignLockdown LegendThe Lockdown Legend achievement in Crackdown 3: Campaign worth 23 pointsSurvive Elizabeth Niemand's final Lockdown.

This achievement needs a missable flag. The final lockdown can only occur once per playthrough, and unless you abuse save files, you have to start a new world if you miss it

Mikhail Krauser
Mikhail Krauser
Posted on 21 February 19 at 08:16
Thanks for the submissions! Flags updated! toast
Im soo stealthy, I feel like my knife has a silencer...
Information Posted on 21 February 19 at 11:34
This post was archived by MichalKV
Information Posted on 15 March 19 at 22:28
IXI FalcoN has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Crackdown 3: Campaign Achievements:

IXI FalcoN said:
Crackdown 3: CampaignLockdown LegendThe Lockdown Legend achievement in Crackdown 3: Campaign worth 23 pointsSurvive Elizabeth Niemand's final Lockdown.

This is no longer missable after latest patch. See my comment below.

Can confirm that this is no longer missable. I was able to get it by triggering a lockdown with a 100% completed world including all orbs and stunt rings collected. Literally everything done.

In the Refinery district, there will always be a small batch of red troops on the highway right in front of the statue visible from the map. These guys will respawn if you kill them and drive down the highway a bit and come back. Kill them until you're either level 3 with the red enemies or if you get word of a convoy coming through then destroy it right away. I stayed around here killing red troops for a bit and no lockdown was triggered. I roamed around the map a bit until I found blue agency troops and started killing them. It was soon after that the full lockdown was triggered. So it seems pissing off 2 factions is what triggers it.

Survive the lockdown and the achievement will unlock.

MichalKV
MichalKV
Posted on 19 March 19 at 11:41
Thank you for the submission IXI FalcoN. We have removed the Missable flag.
Information Posted on 19 March 19 at 17:19
This post was archived by SuperAwesomez
Information Posted on 31 May 19 at 19:11
xPut Name Herex has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Crackdown 3: Campaign Achievements:

xPut Name Herex said:
Crackdown 3: CampaignThe Floor Is LavaThe The Floor Is Lava achievement in Crackdown 3: Campaign worth 118 pointsUsing the Jetpack, kill 30 Enemies consecutively whilst in the air in a Keys to the City world.

+ Buggy +

I got this achievement while in the agency Minotaur (tank) going for the "Strike!" achievement. I had equipped the Jetpack before getting in the vehicle, but I was certainly not using it at the time.

MichalKV
MichalKV
Posted on 10 June 19 at 07:45
Thank you for the submission xPut Name Herex. We have flagged the achievement as Buggy+.
Information Posted on 12 June 19 at 07:58
Information Posted on 25 June 19 at 16:14
l BlackBrian7 l has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Crackdown 3: Campaign Achievements:

l BlackBrian7 l said:
Crackdown 3: CampaignSuper SleuthThe Super Sleuth achievement in Crackdown 3: Campaign worth 49 pointsHack all Surveillance Caches in a single world.

Buggy-

Collected 20/20 myself but it only counted 19 of them on the achievement tracker. Other people have reported this too in the comments of this achs guide.
One person reported having to start 4 new worlds before the ach finally popped.

MichalKV
MichalKV
Posted on 26 June 19 at 06:31
Thank you for the submission l BlackBrian7 l. We have flagged the achievement as Buggy-.
Information Posted on 29 June 19 at 08:26
Information Posted on 30 June 19 at 08:30
UnfurledEmu75 has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Crackdown 3: Campaign Achievements:

UnfurledEmu75 said:
Crackdown 3: CampaignEle-MentalistThe Ele-Mentalist achievement in Crackdown 3: Campaign worth 150 pointsKill 50 enemies using weapons spawned by the Elemental Forge with a single Agent.

Would need a "Buggy -" flag. Some people got the tracker stuck on 98%. Only can be unlocked creating a new agent.

MichalKV
MichalKV
Posted on 09 July 19 at 12:15
Thank you for the submission UnfurledEmu75. We have flagged the achievement as Buggy-.
Information Posted on 09 July 19 at 13:24
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.