The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox 360 Sale Roundup: February 19th, 2019

  • Joe CobraJoe Cobra586,389
    Posted on 19 February 19 at 09:41
    i love how max payne 3 is on this list but we still cant play this on backwards compat.

    come on microsioft make this happen already jeeeeez.....................
  • Posted on 19 February 19 at 09:51
    Might pick up the dlc for sniper ghost warrior 2.
    Mr Bear if you dare
  • Maw N PawMaw N Paw1,167,837
    Posted on 19 February 19 at 10:14
    I've given up buying 360 games unless they are backwards compatible. The hassle of hooking up a 360 in the living room to play a game and then unhooking it isn't worth it when the One is permanently hooked up.
    There is always a way.
  • SeitzzSeitzz1,047,632
    Posted on 19 February 19 at 14:30
    Maw N Paw said:
    I've given up buying 360 games unless they are backwards compatible. The hassle of hooking up a 360 in the living room to play a game and then unhooking it isn't worth it when the One is permanently hooked up.
    This, unless I'm tempted enough to start a game I can double box with my one.
  • KiRRAYNEKiRRAYNE673,185
    Posted on 19 February 19 at 15:04
    Might buy Lego Batman since I started it then never played it again when it was on GP.
  • I ASK NO ONEI ASK NO ONE765,696
    Posted on 19 February 19 at 17:43, Edited on 19 February 19 at 17:46 by I ASK NO ONE
    I thought Lego Harry Potter 360 version was discontinued/removed from the store? I better jump on that at that price, I guess.
    I ASK NO ONE
  • Tatl360Tatl360390,556
  • Julz D 01Julz D 01599,641
    Posted on 19 February 19 at 21:47
    They have been trying to sell Alien Rage almost every other week for a long time now. This begs the question: if they want to sell the game so bad why not make it BC? I probably would have bought it already myself if they did.
  • zeldafanjtlzeldafanjtl205,296
    Posted on 19 February 19 at 23:00
    Julz D 01 said:
    They have been trying to sell Alien Rage almost every other week for a long time now. This begs the question: if they want to sell the game so bad why not make it BC? I probably would have bought it already myself if they did.
    Publishers decide whether to allow backwards compatibility or not, but Microsoft does the actual engineering work. It's entirely possible that the publisher did sign off, but the work of actually making the game BC is difficult or isn't high on Microsoft's list.
  • FOKENWOLFENFOKENWOLFEN398,726
    Posted on 19 February 19 at 23:26
    Wonder if the DLC for COD World at War will ever be on sale again.
  • Posted on 20 February 19 at 02:22
    If you pick up MAX PAYNE 3, you won't regret it.
  • atryeu1atryeu1381,434
    Posted on 20 February 19 at 02:46
    WTG x RoCK STaR said:
    If you pick up MAX PAYNE 3, you won't regret it.
    Is it better than the 2nd game? I have that on PS2 but I don't remember it. Think I only played through it once and only remember maybe 1 spot LoL
  • Julz D 01Julz D 01599,641
    Posted on 20 February 19 at 23:23
    atryeu1 said:
    WTG x RoCK STaR said:
    If you pick up MAX PAYNE 3, you won't regret it.
    Is it better than the 2nd game? I have that on PS2 but I don't remember it. Think I only played through it once and only remember maybe 1 spot LoL
    Absolutely
  • Posted on 20 February 19 at 23:53
    Joe Cobra said:
    i love how max payne 3 is on this list but we still cant play this on backwards compat.

    come on microsioft make this happen already jeeeeez.....................
    It's not up to Microsoft though, it's all in the hands of the developer.

    I think it's fair to say Microsoft would love to have just about every single Xbox 360 game backward compatible.
  • zeldafanjtlzeldafanjtl205,296
    Posted on 21 February 19 at 00:56
    Yummy Baklava said:
    Joe Cobra said:
    i love how max payne 3 is on this list but we still cant play this on backwards compat.

    come on microsioft make this happen already jeeeeez.....................
    It's not up to Microsoft though, it's all in the hands of the developer.

    I think it's fair to say Microsoft would love to have just about every single Xbox 360 game backward compatible.
    The developer doesn't have anything to do with it.

    The publisher gives approval. Microsoft does the engineering.

    You're right about Microsoft's intentions though; multiple MS people have said that the goal is to have as many backwards compatible games as possible.
  • atryeu1atryeu1381,434
    Posted on 21 February 19 at 03:33
    Julz D 01 said:
    atryeu1 said:
    WTG x RoCK STaR said:
    If you pick up MAX PAYNE 3, you won't regret it.
    Is it better than the 2nd game? I have that on PS2 but I don't remember it. Think I only played through it once and only remember maybe 1 spot LoL
    Absolutely
    I'll maybe check out some gameplay videos one of these days and look for it at my local game store one day if I ever make it in again :) All I remember of the 2nd one is some nightmare where your trying to get to the baby on an invisible path -_- LoL
  • Posted on 23 February 19 at 02:17
    Just bought LA Noire and now can play it for the TA Playlist lol
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.