The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

The 10 Quickest Game Completions from the February 19th Xbox Sale

AuthorMessage
DaveKinetic
DaveKinetic
Posted on 19 February 19 at 14:30
Grab some quick and easy score for a discount

Please click here to read the story: The 10 Quickest Game Completions from the February 19th Xbox Sale

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 19 February 19 at 14:40
I really want to get AER but that price is still too much for a short game
Plasma Teardrop
Posted on 19 February 19 at 14:40
That's way too much for a 1-2 hour game laugh
Mr. Negative
Spiderman Noire
Posted on 19 February 19 at 14:44
One thing to remember is the studio for AER closed so that game could be removed at anytime. It is still pricey though
BiLLzuMaNaTi
BiLLzuMaNaTi
Posted on 19 February 19 at 14:56
Crayola Scoot has a couple annoying achievements
YouTube: AchievementLand
i am dabe
i am dabe
Posted on 19 February 19 at 15:01
Hey TA team what's with the double notification for things going on sale? I got this one and another with the actual price change.

Thanks & Much love. xx
SweetArkhane
SweetArkhane
Posted on 19 February 19 at 15:17
i am dabe said:
Hey TA team what's with the double notification for things going on sale? I got this one and another with the actual price change.

Thanks & Much love. xx
Game on your wishlist -> Notification
Price tracked -> Another notification
Shinnizle
Shinnizle
Posted on 19 February 19 at 15:25
SweetArkhane said:
i am dabe said:

Thanks & Much love. xx
Actually, it's one for the wishlist item going on sale, and another for this article.
Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
TheGreatKoala
TheGreatKoala
Posted on 19 February 19 at 15:29
Is it worth doing an article on the top rated games from each sale? Review scores don't influence me but a lot of people like them.
SweetArkhane
SweetArkhane
Posted on 19 February 19 at 15:32
Shinnizle said:
SweetArkhane said:
i am dabe said:

Thanks & Much love. xx
Actually, it's one for the wishlist item going on sale, and another for this article.
It depends, if I subscribed to the news about the game, tracked the price, AND added it to my wishlist, I get 3 notifications^^
Shinnizle
Shinnizle
Posted on 19 February 19 at 15:36
SweetArkhane said:
It depends, if I subscribed to the news about the game, tracked the price, AND added it to my wishlist, I get 3 notifications^^
Shouldn't you get 4 then? One for each of those things, plus this article? Maybe since you already get one from subscribing to the game...
Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
xIAMHUNTERx
xIAMHUNTERx
Posted on 19 February 19 at 15:52
what are the difficulty levels for these? I picked up spiral splatter on the sale last week cause it said it was like a 2 hour completion and that shit is driving me crazy
SweetArkhane
SweetArkhane
Posted on 19 February 19 at 15:59
Shinnizle said:
SweetArkhane said:
Shouldn't you get 4 then? One for each of those things, plus this article? Maybe since you already get one from subscribing to the game...
Correct!

So many news for a game I won't buy right now^^
NO1KEV
NO1KEV
Posted on 19 February 19 at 20:25
xIAMHUNTERx said:
what are the difficulty levels for these? I picked up spiral splatter on the sale last week cause it said it was like a 2 hour completion and that shit is driving me crazy
Ok from what ive 100%: Aer is easy, relaxing and fun. Doodle god super easy with a guide but boring as hell, stick it to the man very enjoyable 2d platformer pretty straightforward, state of anarchy toughish early on till you level up a bit, extremly boring and repetitive and more like 10-12 hours. Seasons after fall is gorgeous and some clever puzzles, lots of backtracking but pretty easy. Ben 10 has 3-4 horrid achs for beating bosses without being hit and a pain in the arse 1000g and only 10% of ta members have 100% it, its do able just bit trial n error plus its shit. Human fall flat i hated because of dumb controls BUT its easier with recent update which has checkpoints so you dont have to restart entire levels if you mess up, the ragdoll/random mechanics of character can make it very frustrating tho.
Smudgenat0r
Smudgenat0r
Posted on 19 February 19 at 22:27
NO1KEV said:
xIAMHUNTERx said:
Ok from what ive 100%: Aer is easy, relaxing and fun. Doodle god super easy with a guide but boring as hell, stick it to the man very enjoyable 2d platformer pretty straightforward, state of anarchy toughish early on till you level up a bit, extremly boring and repetitive and more like 10-12 hours. Seasons after fall is gorgeous and some clever puzzles, lots of backtracking but pretty easy. Ben 10 has 3-4 horrid achs for beating bosses without being hit and a pain in the arse 1000g and only 10% of ta members have 100% it, its do able just bit trial n error plus its shit. Human fall flat i hated because of dumb controls BUT its easier with recent update which has checkpoints so you dont have to restart entire levels if you mess up, the ragdoll/random mechanics of character can make it very frustrating tho.
Thank you! This sort of information is so useful! I find these articles are totally pointless most of the time as yes a game may be quick to complete if you’re great at it but for a lot of people, these games are not fun and not worth your time.

It would be nice to get a little more information in these articles other than an estimated completion time. Maybe put the TA ratio or a mini review type blurb for each game?
Pedle Zelnip
Pedle Zelnip
Posted on 20 February 19 at 05:00
xIAMHUNTERx said:
Thank you for mentioning this, as I picked it up seeing the low price and the low TA ratio. Then after seeing your comment I watched a video guide showing all the levels and was like "nope, not going to happen".
ManicMetalhead
Posted on 20 February 19 at 09:17
AER is pretty straightforward (pretty awesome walkthrough for it on site too, although I may be biased wink) beautiful game though.
Doodle God is very easy with a guide too, as easy as the first game.
Tropan
Tropan
Posted on 24 February 19 at 05:59
Spiderman Noire said:
One thing to remember is the studio for AER closed so that game could be removed at anytime. It is still pricey though
Yikes, didn't know they closed, thanks for the notice. Had it on my wishlist for awhile, gonna grab it before it disappears, don't want to miss out.
3 Aussies talking about gaming, gamerscore and news! http://realgamerscore.com/
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.