Game Discussion: The Final Station

Need to do a 2nd playthrough...

• assassinDMGassassinDMG711,288
    Posted on 19 February 19 at 21:30Permalink
    I'm forced to do a second playthrough because it is impossible for me to save one of the passengers from dying at the start of the last train segment to Metropole. Can I go through all the previous levels without saving any passengers to get to the last level quicker?
  • ZerodactylZerodactyl233,671
    Posted on 19 February 19 at 22:48Permalink
    I'm in exactly the same situation so would like to know too. One of my passengers was randomly dead at the beginning of the last train ride, which is frustrating. I wish there was a level select.
    Posted on 19 February 19 at 22:56Permalink
    Zerodactyl said:
    I'm in exactly the same situation so would like to know too. One of my passengers was randomly dead at the beginning of the last train ride, which is frustrating. I wish there was a level select.
    Exact same situation! The guy at the very end (left of the screen) is bleeding out and by the time i get the medikit and walk back to the middle of the screen, he's dead. I wish you were able to run faster while holding the supply item
    Posted on 19 February 19 at 23:21Permalink
    assassinDMG said:
    Zerodactyl said:
    Exact same situation! The guy at the very end (left of the screen) is bleeding out and by the time i get the medikit and walk back to the middle of the screen, he's dead. I wish you were able to run faster while holding the supply item
    Yeah, it was the same dude on the left who was dead for me. Hopefully we didn’t encounter a glitch, and it was just a coincidence that it was the same passenger that randomly died for both of us haha.
    Posted on 20 February 19 at 18:51Permalink
    I can confirm that you do not need to save any of the passengers in the previous levels in your new playthrough; you only have to worry about getting the codes for the train. Once you reach the Act in which you are missing the achievement, you will obviously have to find all six passengers again and ensure they stay alive in each train ride.
    Posted on 20 February 19 at 22:36Permalink
    Zerodactyl said:
    I can confirm that you do not need to save any of the passengers in the previous levels in your new playthrough; you only have to worry about getting the codes for the train. Once you reach the Act in which you are missing the achievement, you will obviously have to find all six passengers again and ensure they stay alive in each train ride.
    Brilliant, well done, thanks for that.
  • x1c1clex1c1cle143,546
    Posted on 23 February 19 at 16:53Permalink
    yes you can get all achievements in one play through. regarding strategy for trains:
    1) check for craftable medkit each ride.
    2) be proactive with the broken mechanical things
    3) only give resources to passengers who need them. for normal passengers, don't give food if the have full health. let the health go almost all the way down, then give food. this gives you more time. with the "bleeding-out" ones, if they don't have food, they will bleed out very fast. you can take advantage of this, but be careful.
    4) you can always start a train ride over, to improve your plan.
  • UBERSICKOUBERSICKO171,301
    Posted on 30 May 19 at 13:53Permalink
    assassinDMG said:
    I'm forced to do a second playthrough because it is impossible for me to save one of the passengers from dying at the start of the last train segment to Metropole. Can I go through all the previous levels without saving any passengers to get to the last level quicker?
    I had all the passengers alive on the second to last trip but once I got back on the bleeder had magically died forcing me to restart the game. Not happy
    [url=https://www.play-asia.com/23/?affiliate_id=213978] [img]https://www.play-asia.com/32/74l[/img][/url] For all your importing gaming needs.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.