Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

ACA NEOGEO THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2003 Achievement List Revealed

AuthorMessage
TrueAchievement
Posted on 20 February 19 at 15:37
12 achievements for 1,000 Gamerscore

Please click here to read the story: ACA NEOGEO THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2003 Achievement List Revealed
Dfaultz v
Dfaultz v
Posted on 20 February 19 at 15:50
Does this ACA NEOGEO franchise just release games like every other week & sell alot of copies purely because its easy Cheivos? ive never touched one and probably wont but just curious?
Quickdontdie
Quickdontdie
Posted on 20 February 19 at 16:09
The only good neogeo game is windjammers
no1SuperVillain
Posted on 20 February 19 at 16:15
Dfaultz v said:
Does this ACA NEOGEO franchise just release games like every other week & sell alot of copies purely because its easy Cheivos? ive never touched one and probably wont but just curious?
Firstly a lot of these games aren't easy achievements, especially if you play them properly and not use glitches or cheap tricks.

Secondly loads of these games are great. If you are 30's or older there is a good chance you will have fond memories of some these from the arcade.

Metal Slug, Samurai Showdown, KOF, Fatal Fury, Garou, Puzzle Bobble, Last Blade, Art of Fighting and many more are considered arcade classics for a reason.
SuperS0nicSam
SuperS0nicSam
Posted on 20 February 19 at 16:37
Maybe. But myself and a lot of NEO GEO collectors buy these because they are much cheaper then getting the cartridge, and most of these are solid ports.
gavmanwv3
gavmanwv3
Posted on 20 February 19 at 17:16
Trust me, some of my 1000s on these were not a pleasure cruise. Yes, there are a handful of cake walks (if you call them that laugh) but the other 80% or so take a bit of skill, practice, and execution. And yes, you should get a couple, there are a lot of fun ones out there. It's not all about those achievements. warning

The only good neogeo game is windjammers
Maybe not the only good one, but I can't wait for this one and Neo Drift Out. headspin
DirtyI30
DirtyI30
Posted on 20 February 19 at 17:28
I really need to catch up on my NEOGEO fighters and their stacks. Fallen a bit behind.
X Coxy xX
X Coxy xX
Posted on 20 February 19 at 18:19
Dosent look to bad to max out.
ZWEIFELundANGST
Posted on 20 February 19 at 19:08
This is the final King of Fighters game released for Neo Geo.
MC PHILABUSTA
MC PHILABUSTA
Posted on 21 February 19 at 00:28
I'll be grabbing this !
New Paralyzer
New Paralyzer
Posted on 21 February 19 at 01:12
I didn't know Ash was from 2003. I've never even played this KOF... I hope it's good.
DirtyI30
DirtyI30
Posted on 21 February 19 at 04:49
ZWEIFELundANGST said:
This is the final King of Fighters game released for Neo Geo.
Praise the lord for W10 stacks headspin
ArkhmInmate0801
ArkhmInmate0801
Posted on 21 February 19 at 04:49
I wonder if they'll ever get to The King of Fighters XII?
SuperS0nicSam
SuperS0nicSam
Posted on 21 February 19 at 14:56
ArkhmInmate0801 said:
I wonder if they'll ever get to The King of Fighters XII?
That wasn't on Neo Geo.
Mushy2008
80,845 80,845 GamerScore
Mushy2008
Posted on 21 February 19 at 15:08
If it's so hard why do so many people have it completed. This is basically selling gamerscore not that I care but it it quacks like a duck
Kyuubi Alpha
Kyuubi Alpha
Posted on 21 February 19 at 15:34
Mushy2008 said:
If it's so hard why do so many people have it completed. This is basically selling gamerscore not that I care but it it quacks like a duck
this one maybe easy but many ACA game require a bit more time and effort don't be fooled by the complication times either some may say 1-2 hours but those are just estimates I have played some of the so called easy ones and still have not finished them.
Mushy2008
80,845 80,845 GamerScore
Mushy2008
Posted on 21 February 19 at 16:23
Are all of these games digital I was looking to pick them all up for an easy 100k gs
Spirochaete
Spirochaete
Posted on 21 February 19 at 17:50
Kyuubi Alpha said:
this one maybe easy but many ACA game require a bit more time and effort don't be fooled by the complication times either some may say 1-2 hours but those are just estimates I have played some of the so called easy ones and still have not finished them.
^ this.

and don't go by the ratios either. even the hardest ACA games have lower ratios than any typical triple-A game.

because not many ppl on the site start them if they're hard.

I say Aggressors of Dark Kombat is the hardest fighter. 1200 TA hides this.

PS: KOF is pure joy. and all 10 on xb1 with achievements is awesome.

PPS: 2 days until it's been 2 years of ACA releases.

Happy anniversary. and Hamster, you've done good.
IHeartParamore
Posted on 21 February 19 at 18:13
Spirochaete said:
Kyuubi Alpha said:
^ this.

and don't go by the ratios either. even the hardest ACA games have lower ratios than any typical triple-A game.

because not many ppl on the site start them if they're hard.

I say Aggressors of Dark Kombat is the hardest fighter. 1200 TA hides this.

PS: KOF is pure joy. and all 10 on xb1 with achievements is awesome.

PPS: 2 days until it's been 2 years of ACA releases.

Happy anniversary. and Hamster, you've done good.
Is that harder than King of Monsters?

I've put off starting that properly because it's really not my kind of fighter. Had a quick blast and was finding it a bit harder than I'd hoped... Didn't fancy spending 4-5 hours on it.
Jasecw2
Jasecw2
Posted on 21 February 19 at 19:49
Mushy2008 said:
start with Karnov's Revenge and Real Bout Fatal Fury 2 and you will see how "easy" some of these are.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.