Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

The Best ID@Xbox Games Available in 2019

AuthorMessage
IllegallySam
IllegallySam
Posted on 20 February 19 at 21:21
There is a severe lack of Hollow Knight here. It is easily one of the best ID@Xbox games, and is definitely better than some of the games on this list. A couple others that I would recommend as well:

Crypt of the Necrodancer
The Metronomicon
Earthlock
Pankapu
Guacamelee
Pit People
Either Shantae game

Some of these deserve so many more players than they have. There's a reason I spend more time playing ID games than AAA games anymore.
Shinnizle
Shinnizle
Posted on 20 February 19 at 21:36
I either played, own, or I am interested in almost all of these, so this speaks volumes to the quality of the indie scene.
Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
HawkeyeBarry20
Posted on 20 February 19 at 22:33
Very good list. SUPERHOT and Soma really surprised me by how much I liked them. I’m waiting for Darkest Dungeon to go on a good sale, hopefully I’ll see one soon because of the sequel coming out.
EazyE2285
EazyE2285
Posted on 20 February 19 at 22:36, Edited on 20 February 19 at 22:37 by EazyE2285
NawtyCawty said:
I’m glad I’m not the only one who thought that. At least the article hasn’t got any PS4 exclusives in it this time laugh
laugh Stepping up on the interesting lists just still need help on how to word them
SheBeatsYou
SheBeatsYou
Posted on 20 February 19 at 22:39
Subnautica is amazing kudos for mentioning that. Very easly completion too. The most fun iv had exploring and running from those gaddamn Leviathans. Looking forward to the new standalone DLC comming out this summer.
TobyLinn
TobyLinn
Posted on 21 February 19 at 03:32
I would definitely recommend What Remains of Edith Finch, it was not very long but I still find myself thinking about the scenes and characters a month afterwards.

I would also add Valley, Submerged, The Inner World, The Town of Light, Never Alone, Tacoma, Blackwood Crossing and The Bunker.

I have played more ID@Xbox games but those ones resonated with me long after I played them.
freedomgirl85
freedomgirl85
Posted on 21 February 19 at 04:35
I think that list is lacking

You can go this way to make a list

Conan Exiles is the best game for this site

Best overall game Clicker Heroes (cant say Black Desert yet)

Best game for the masses Farm Together

Best game for children Roblox

Best game to get lost in The First Tree

or you can make the top ten list like this

1. Fortnite
2. Fortnite
3. Fortnite
4. Fortnite
5. Fortnite
6. Fortnite
7. Fortnite
8. Fortnite
9. Fortnite
10. Fortnite
Twenty Sevens
Twenty Sevens
Posted on 21 February 19 at 08:19
Where is the love for Assault Android Cactus?
Try and break our cookie system.
Legohead 1977
Legohead 1977
Posted on 21 February 19 at 09:14
There are a couple on the list I'm not too excited about, but the rest of them I either own or want, love ID@xbox!
Legohead 1977
Clockwerks
Clockwerks
Posted on 21 February 19 at 16:00
Twenty Sevens said:
QFT. Great game.

And it's so true about the indie scene. Sure, there is plenty of garbage too...but I find myself playing and getting more excited for indies over AAA games these days.
GuilhermeMTr
GuilhermeMTr
Posted on 21 February 19 at 16:04
Musikfreak007 said:
Of the titles I've played here, all have been fantastic.
The rest are all acclaimed in their own way... except Forgotten Anne. Never heard of that title. I'm glad to have something to research later.

Question about Banner Saga: apart from the animation style, what is the big pull for those games? Is the gameplay itself fun? I've wanted to play for a long time because of the unique art, but when I watch gameplay videos it looks somewhat boring. That and/or that I should be playing the game on PC instead of a console.
Mate, Banner saga is a very tactical turn based RPG. Its like a Final Fantasy Tactics for this generation. I am a huge fan of the trilogy. The story is great, The design is precious, the soundtrack is well done. the characters are great, and the tactical turn based is marvelous (if you enjoy this kind of game).

Its not a game for everyone, but its a game for everyone who like and know how to play the tactic turn based rpv. It also brings new stuff (life the armour reduction damage) and some interesting unique skills in the characters and in the itens.
freedomgirl85
freedomgirl85
Posted on 21 February 19 at 20:26
Clockwerks said:
Twenty Sevens said:
QFT. Great game.

And it's so true about the indie scene. Sure, there is plenty of garbage too...but I find myself playing and getting more excited for indies over AAA games these days.
Agreed

Cant find anything wrong with anyone's additions
Schinderdiv
Schinderdiv
Posted on 22 February 19 at 00:38
On top of Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden, which is so great that I'm mentioning it again, I've found Sniper Elite 4 to be the next best game from ID@Xbox that isn't in this article/thread.
Streets Ahead
Emiinah
Emiinah
Posted on 22 February 19 at 02:00
Definitely recommend Soma. Played it recently and I was surprised by how much I actually enjoyed it.
Made you look :P
adamrulz
adamrulz
Posted on 22 February 19 at 14:43
For different reasons, I enjoyed so many ID@xbox games, but these are some that I still love and would play again.

Inside
Overcooked 1 and 2
Hue
Snake Pass
Candleman
Turn On
Contrast
Typoman
Toby: The Secret Mine
Planet of the Eyes
Death Squared
Stick it to the Man
My Memory of Us

As you can see, I'm quite the platforming fan, and ID@Xbox has no shortage of great games!! I generally prefer these over any AAA titles anymore.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.