Game Discussion: World Enduro Rally

Update

• Posted on 22 February 19 at 01:07Permalink
    My game got an update today. Does anyone know what this is for? I am waiting for the achievements to be fixed before I give it a go.
    DubstepEdgelord
  • QuickdontdieQuickdontdie439,174
    Posted on 22 February 19 at 01:11Permalink
    They are fixed now
  • adamrulzadamrulz378,071
    Posted on 22 February 19 at 16:12Permalink
    What about the 3 unobatainables for the championships?
  • K4rn4geK4rn4ge1,697,025
    Posted on 22 February 19 at 20:11Permalink
    Yes all achs work now. I was first to complete the game :)
    Follow me on these for gameplay, giveaways and more! http://www.twitch.tv/karnage http://www.youtube.com/k4rn4ge http://www.twitter.com/k4rn4ge
  • Posted on 22 February 19 at 21:29, Edited on 23 February 19 at 02:54 by DubstepEdgelordPermalink
    I played it today and beat it in about 6 hours. Much better than I expected.
    DubstepEdgelord
  • RetrologueRetrologue506,803
    Posted on 23 February 19 at 05:17Permalink
    Is there a direct way to reach the "secret stage" ? I can't seem to pick it without going through the previous stage first.
    "On spaceship earth there are no passengers. We are all crew."
  • planting42planting421,426,315
    Posted on 23 February 19 at 06:46Permalink
    No. Also, restart seems to be unavailable now.
  • Posted on 23 February 19 at 18:07Permalink
    Retrologue said:
    Is there a direct way to reach the "secret stage" ? I can't seem to pick it without going through the previous stage first.
    planting42 said:
    I was able to restart from the pause menu, and was also able to skip races as well. What I couldn't figure out is in the tooltip it says you can fly to other locations by selecting them but the automatic start timer is so short it just goes into the next race.
  • planting42planting421,426,315
    Posted on 23 February 19 at 21:30, Edited on 23 February 19 at 21:31 by planting42Permalink
    BigWiIIieStyIe said:
    Retrologue said:
    planting42 said:
    I was able to restart from the pause menu, and was also able to skip races as well. What I couldn't figure out is in the tooltip it says you can fly to other locations by selecting them but the automatic start timer is so short it just goes into the next race.
    Its maybe a 30 second countdown for me. Use up/down on the left stick to change the location.

Odd. I can't seem to restart unless I've completed the race once. Meaning, if I'm playing through and mess up, I have to either finish that track to access restart (its grayed out until then) or return to the menu and start it over again. Maybe its due to the leaerboard wipe and it not thinking I've completed those tracks once... I haven't checked once I completed the Championship achievements.

Given its perfectionist nature, a checkpoint reset is only of so much use. I'd rather a dedicated 'restart track' button - especially since you can't use dpad to navigate the silly menu!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.