Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Queen's Quest 2: Stories of Forgotten Past Achievement List Revealed

AuthorMessage
TrueAchievement
Posted on 22 February 19 at 16:45
15 achievements for 1,000 Gamerscore

Please click here to read the story: Queen's Quest 2: Stories of Forgotten Past Achievement List Revealed
Mike Marcelais
Posted on 22 February 19 at 16:51
That's odd -- where's Queen's Quest 1? Especially as the Artifex Mundi games in a series usually have a common plot thread that connects the trilogy together.
True Marvellous
True Marvellous
Posted on 22 February 19 at 17:51
Mike Marcelais said:
That's odd -- where's Queen's Quest 1? Especially as the Artifex Mundi games in a series usually have a common plot thread that connects the trilogy together.
They dont hold the license for it.

As per the last few releases they were only the publisher not the developer which accounts for the dip in quality of the last few games imo.
GREGO McGEE
GREGO McGEE
Posted on 22 February 19 at 17:53
These guys really shouldn't have raised their prices.
ZWEIFELundANGST
Posted on 22 February 19 at 17:59, Edited on 22 February 19 at 22:56 by ZWEIFELundANGST
This is developed by Brave Giant, who also made Noir Chronicles. Noir Chronicles happens to be my least favourite of all the Artifex Mundi published games on Xbox One, so I don’t have very high hopes for Queen’s Quest 2.

I will probably play it anyway since I am a fan of the genre, but I will most likely wait for a sale.
VidGamiac
VidGamiac
Posted on 22 February 19 at 18:10
Mike Marcelais said:
There's actually 4 Queen's Quest games. They even have a Heptaolgy with the Secret Order series.
ZWEIFELundANGST
Posted on 22 February 19 at 22:56
True Marvellous said:
Mike Marcelais said:
That's odd -- where's Queen's Quest 1?
Are you sure? Because it seems like they did publish all versions of Queen’s Quest 1. So it seems a bit strange to me.
True Marvellous
True Marvellous
Posted on 23 February 19 at 02:37
ZWEIFELundANGST said:
True Marvellous said:
Mike Marcelais said:
That's odd -- where's Queen's Quest 1?
Are you sure? Because it seems like they did publish all versions of Queen’s Quest 1. So it seems a bit strange to me.
Confirmed here

https://twitter.com/artifexmundi/status/1098590556652007426?...
pezboyben
pezboyben
Posted on 23 February 19 at 04:58
GREGO McGEE said:
Agree, haven't bought one since.
NO1KEV
NO1KEV
Posted on 23 February 19 at 20:43
pezboyben said:
GREGO McGEE said:
They dont do a day 1 discount anymore and they hardly ever go on sale anymore. My brother rabbit has been on sale twice and on sale it was still more than the original £7.99! Once you've played 1 they are all pretty much identical anyway
QuickMythril
QuickMythril
Posted on 24 February 19 at 17:17, Edited on 24 February 19 at 17:57 by QuickMythril
yeah for a game that I will play for a few hours and never touch again, it's hard to pay more than $5 or so...

edit: even the bundles only reduce them to about $12 each, but unfortunately I have the first game in each series already done, and there is no "sequels bundle"...
I ASK NO ONE
I ASK NO ONE
Posted on 25 February 19 at 03:25
pezboyben said:
GREGO McGEE said:
Me either lol The games are too short to pay so much.
I ASK NO ONE
neeker75
neeker75
Posted today at 05:22
Where can I find a proper walkthrough for this game? I don't understand a thing that bigfishgames walkthroughs are talking about.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.