TA Playlist

Messageboard for all things TA Playlist

TA Playlist Game for March 2019 Announced

• RuhanRRuhanR311,643
    Posted on 23 February 19 at 06:33Permalink
    Gonna go check to see if I can find this game discounted somewhere today. Will give it a miss at full price.

Had no desire to play it, but hey, it's a Playlist game and I promised myself I would try new things if they are on the Playlist.
  • Cylon 118Cylon 118396,278
    Posted on 23 February 19 at 09:37Permalink
    Cant believe spec ops came dead last really disappointed and the winner being the one game on the list that I have actually played before also a disappointment but at least it was a long time ago so I cant remember all of it and it was the 360 version so I can play the improved one version and get achievements.
  • Posted on 23 February 19 at 10:31Permalink
    Booo I wouldn’t play this again was hoping for recore :(
  • X Coxy xXX Coxy xX432,184
    Posted on 23 February 19 at 10:56Permalink
    Close vote!!
  • Whos JentWhos Jent182,099
    Posted on 23 February 19 at 13:07Permalink
    I still need to play all of these games so I was fine with any of the choices for winner.
  • SeitzzSeitzz889,482
    Posted on 23 February 19 at 15:04Permalink
    Hoping it would be Spec Ops. It's nice seeing such a tight race, usually the gaps between are bigger.
  • guycarbguycarb324,106
    Posted on 23 February 19 at 15:07Permalink
    pezboyben said:
    Excellent, the one I voted for and the one I need the motivation to play through!
    You and I both my friend! headspin I’m looking forward to it...
  • TangerineGamerTangerineGamer1,281,481
    Posted on 23 February 19 at 19:00Permalink
    Just got this from the rentals place I use, playing it now in fact. Forgot I'd voted for it facepalm
    Yours sincerely, TG
  • Posted on 23 February 19 at 22:27Permalink
    You drive, I'm going over the case notes.
  • KillersquirelzKillersquirelz1,103,927
    Posted on 23 February 19 at 23:44Permalink
    Unfortunately another TA playlist I can't participate in. Not because I don't want to, but because I loved the chosen game enough I already completed the 360 and the remastered version, and my only option now would be to go buy a Japanese console just to play the JP version, which...eh.
  • Posted on 23 February 19 at 23:47Permalink
    Killersquirelz said:
    Unfortunately another TA playlist I can't participate in. Not because I don't want to, but because I loved the chosen game enough I already completed the 360 and the remastered version, and my only option now would be to go buy a Japanese console just to play the JP version, which...eh.
    You can still jump in the Playlist forums and tell us why you love it so much! The feedback is often my favorite part. I’ve played most games that have been voted in before so I like to head to the chat and seeehat others think. It was really my primary motivation for creating the club.
  • zeldafanjtlzeldafanjtl160,780
    Posted on 24 February 19 at 00:06Permalink
    Killersquirelz said:
    Xbox One only has region locking for Chinese consoles and games, so you can play the remastered Japanese version on your international One. Though from what I understand, it's digital only, and thus a pain in the ass to buy.
  • Kane6182Kane6182286,654
    Posted on 24 February 19 at 14:39Permalink
    Played the 360 version a few years back, thought it was pretty decent. Not interested in going back to it . Was hoping for Stick of Truth as it's been kicking about my back log.
    KANE6182
  • Angel R1derAngel R1der216,312
    Posted on 25 February 19 at 00:26Permalink
    Sadly, I am out too, was wishing for either recore or south park! Played the crap out of LA on pc, though never bothered with collectables. The third time felt very boring, so... this will be a No-No for me. But, good luck to those who are going to play, hope you guys enjoy!
  • RiBoPRiBoP211,492
    Posted on 25 February 19 at 07:49Permalink
    Bought the 360 version a LONG time ago, never got to actually playing the game. Now this seems like the perfect moment to start the game. However, there are two things holding me back:

1. The Division 2!
    2. Just finished Mafia III which already involved MANY hours of driving around in a huge city from the 60's. Don't know if I feel like starting one again at this moment roll
  • Osmo76Osmo76812,925
    Posted on 25 February 19 at 09:02Permalink
    Cool. Gonna borrow it from the library to start and hopefully complete in March.
  • aVo RomulusaVo Romulus204,505
    Posted on 25 February 19 at 15:45Permalink
    I was hopin for ReCore since it is the only one that I own. I guess I will grab this game and try it out.
    Posted on 25 February 19 at 20:53Permalink
    RiBoP said:
    2. Just finished Mafia III which already involved MANY hours of driving around in a huge city from the 60's. Don't know if I feel like starting one again at this moment roll
    Not to worry! L.A. Noire is different, because you'll be driving around a huge city from the 40s.
  • RiBoPRiBoP211,492
    Posted on 26 February 19 at 07:35Permalink
    zeldafanjtl said:
    RiBoP said:
    Not to worry! L.A. Noire is different, because you'll be driving around a huge city from the 40s.
    Haha, OK... gamechanger! laugh
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.