DIRT Rally 2.0 Walkthrough Discussion

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 25 February 19 at 15:16
Please use this thread to discuss the DIRT Rally 2.0 walkthrough
Anima Pura
Anima Pura
Posted on 25 February 19 at 18:20
Hello,

I've started the walkthrough for this game. Just like Rally 1 and DiRT 4, I'll make sure I got most, if not all, of the achievements first before handing the walkthrough in for proofreading.

Feel free to post any suggestions below, or send me a PM.

- Anima
"He who controls the memes, controls the universe." - Unknown
Anima Pura
Anima Pura
Posted on 24 August 19 at 11:05, Edited on 26 September 19 at 15:12 by Anima Pura
Hello again,

Nobody has told me anything about it, but quite obviously the walkthrough has fallen back in regards to the schedule I had in mind originally. I intend to have it finished by the time Season 4 comes out, on November 19.

I know the walkthrough isn't necessary given how easy all of the achievements are, but I will come up with the most time-efficient order in which to unlock all of them including the DLC ones in the walkthrough. Hopefully this justifies the delay.

Thanks,
Anima

EDIT 26/09:

Upon coming up with a basic structure for the walkthrough, I realized that it really didn't have any purpose, given how easy the achievements were, like really easy. Therefore I decided to drop the walkthrough and let somebody else write it, I guess to practice for actual walkthroughs in the future.
"He who controls the memes, controls the universe." - Unknown
Information Posted on 24 September 19 at 18:21
We are currently looking for a new owner, please post in here or send the Walkthrough Manager a PM if you are interested in writing it.
Wyyvern
Wyyvern
Posted on 08 October 19 at 17:08
Would have been nice to see an efficient way to group them together to save time, but alright.
Here be dragons.
tuhin94
tuhin94
Posted on 12 October 19 at 23:02
For anyone looking for a rough roadmap until a full walkthrough is published, I suggest referring to this post: Time to complete and achievement questions.

Some kind folks answered my questions and gave a good idea of what to expect smile
Regards, Tuhin
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.