Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: February 26th, 2019

AuthorMessage
Cr4ck Sh0t23
Cr4ck Sh0t23
Posted on 26 February 19 at 02:02
HallowedClock8 said:
Cr4ck Sh0t23 said:
Still waiting for FH3 blizzard mountain to go on sale by itself. Every time I see forza horizon 3 on sale it perks me up a bit followed up by disappointment.
It is on sale 75% discount, i already bought it. I was also waiting for blizzard Mountain wink
I didnt look at it clearly. facepalm now I'm happy. Thanks.
Inferno118
Inferno118
Posted on 26 February 19 at 02:06
Woah this is a good sale! Haven’t bought from one of these in a year but I might bite
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz
Posted on 26 February 19 at 02:27
Hmmm I’m tempted with fortune island, but it looked kinda underwhelming. Originally planned on getting day 1, but after reveal I was left very “meh” on it, well In comparison to FH3 expansions that is. Thoughts? Worth just waiting till both expansions our out and on sale? Any feedback is greatly appreciated as always!
Matthew
wolfsburgraz
wolfsburgraz
Posted on 26 February 19 at 02:38
Watch Dogs 2 Gold is finally getting down to the price I want to pay for it!
Th3Fr33Ma6ons66
Posted on 26 February 19 at 02:43
Some really good deals here especially the crew 2 and ride 3 also some other titles as well
Larvi1
Larvi1
Posted on 26 February 19 at 02:43
Looking at AC Odyssey Gold but it looks like more DLC is on the way that won't be part of the existing season pass. I guess I will wait until they have a complete version, I hate piecemeal DLC.
Rista B
Rista B
Posted on 26 February 19 at 02:44, Edited on 26 February 19 at 02:46 by Rista B
Hello AC Odyssey and AC Rogue Remastered. Was not expecting these price so soon but happy to take them.
Remember Philando Castile, a fellow gamer, a human being, Rest in Peace
Firestormental
Posted on 26 February 19 at 02:56
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
Hmmm I’m tempted with fortune island, but it looked kinda underwhelming. Originally planned on getting day 1, but after reveal I was left very “meh” on it, well In comparison to FH3 expansions that is. Thoughts? Worth just waiting till both expansions our out and on sale? Any feedback is greatly appreciated as always!
It's more Horizon 4, really. It isn't special or anything, but enjoyable enough if you liked the base game. It is heavy on drifting and offroading though, so keep that in mind.
I personally didn't think much of it. It was 'okay'. Then again, I didn't really enjoy FH4 as much as I did FH3 or FH2 so my opinion might be slightly biased.
Hope it helps!
We're the bloody Ubersreik five!... Or four! Doesn't matter!
MadMirror
MadMirror
Posted on 26 February 19 at 03:32
Assassin creed odyssey 40% off in nz but Canada 67% off .why different % off.
Wicelow
Wicelow
Posted on 26 February 19 at 03:34
Saving money this week !

Already have all AC, WD and FC games... Ubi can't get more of my money right now.
The Ezio collection at that price is the deal of the month !!

Nice to see a discount on Darksiders 3 and Spyro but you can already find them cheaper on disk...
Eat. Play. Love.
xXLILBRAZIL
xXLILBRAZIL
Posted on 26 February 19 at 03:39
Tempted to get assassin's creed rogue remastered unless anyone can show me a cheaper version in Canada
Petrolium Bear
Posted on 26 February 19 at 04:05
Nice discount on South Park.
Mr Bear if you dare
Musikfreak007
Musikfreak007
Posted on 26 February 19 at 04:07
These AC Gold sales for Origins and Odyssey are killing me.

After doing some price history research (using Syndicate/Origins to compare Origins/Odyssey respectively), I calculate that I will, at worst, lose $10-15 by buying these games now and having them be Games With Gold (since DLC is never included with GwG).

Taking GwG out of the equation, it's hard to see Origin's price going any lower. Odyssey is going on sale much more often than any recent AC game, so its hard to predict. It could actually go lower later this year which is mind boggling because the Season Pass for Odyssey seems to contain so much more than Origins...
hmmmm cn_guide
Musikfreak007
Musikfreak007
Posted on 26 February 19 at 04:20
Whoa whoa whoa.
Is anyone else noticing all Gold/Deluxe/etc. versions of Far Cry 5 have been removed from the store and now the only Far Cry 5 bundles available combine it with Far Cry New Dawn?
Zarda1
Zarda1
Posted on 26 February 19 at 04:26
These Ubisoft bundles are ridiculous. I just have to guess that the most expensive one contains all the content whatever it is.
derechtegraf1
derechtegraf1
Posted on 26 February 19 at 04:54
Would have bought AC Odyssey for 33$ without any hesitation - just to realize the price for Europe is actually pretty much double.
What the heck, Microsoft?
SonOfStayPuft82
Posted on 26 February 19 at 05:02
Larvi said:
Looking at AC Odyssey Gold but it looks like more DLC is on the way that won't be part of the existing season pass. I guess I will wait until they have a complete version, I hate piecemeal DLC.
Don’t worry, I have the Gold Edition, and the Season Pass will cover all the future DLC (Episode 3 of the Legacy of the First Blade, all 3 Episodes of The Fate of Atlantis & AC3 Remastered & Liberation Remastered). The same happened with AC Origins. I had the Gold Edition, and all DLC automatically appeared in my Ready to Install Section as it has been with Odyssey.

When Ubisoft say you get everything with the Season Pass they mapped out, you get everything smile

The Lost Tales of Greece are Free, along with the Mythical Beasts and there’s no time limit on when you can play them too. You can also Log onto Ubisoft Club & get an extra Mission called “The Blind King” by using your Ubisoft Points.

There won’t be a complete edition unless they Remaster it on the next Xbox.
I NVIII I
I NVIII I
Posted on 26 February 19 at 05:11
Waiting for Awakening the Nightmare to be 50-75% off, surely it's been out long enough for that MS?
Larvi1
Larvi1
Posted on 26 February 19 at 05:15
SonOfStayPuft82 said:
Larvi said:
Don’t worry, I have the Gold Edition, and the Season Pass will cover all the future DLC (Episode 3 of the Legacy of the First Blade, all 3 Episodes of The Fate of Atlantis & AC3 Remastered & Liberation Remastered). The same happened with AC Origins. I had the Gold Edition, and all DLC automatically appeared in my Ready to Install Section as it has been with Odyssey.

When Ubisoft say you get everything with the Season Pass they mapped out, you get everything smile

The Lost Tales of Greece are Free, along with the Mythical Beasts and there’s no time limit on when you can play them too. You can also Log onto Ubisoft Club & get an extra Mission called “The Blind King” by using your Ubisoft Points.

There won’t be a complete edition unless they Remaster it on the next Xbox.
Good to know, thanks for the info. I've gotten burned by this with other games/publishers (Dovetail) so always want to make sure before I buy.
zeldafanjtl
zeldafanjtl
Posted on 26 February 19 at 05:24
Larvi said:
Ubisoft doens't really do complete versions. They do do physical gold versions, but those are usually $100+ and never get cheaper because they have a limited print run. Your best bet for physical "completeness" these days is usually to wait for a retailer to have the standard version for <$20 and the season pass for 50+% off.

Musikfreak007 said:
Whoa whoa whoa.
Is anyone else noticing all Gold/Deluxe/etc. versions of Far Cry 5 have been removed from the store and now the only Far Cry 5 bundles available combine it with Far Cry New Dawn?
Yeah, you're right. Kinda sucks for people who don't want New Dawn, I guess. Still not as bad as how Destiny keeps switching up its bundles.

Zarda1 said:
These Ubisoft bundles are ridiculous. I just have to guess that the most expensive one contains all the content whatever it is.
Ubisoft is generally

Deluxe = base game + bullshit cosmetics
Gold = base game + season pass (everything that actually matters/you need for achievements)
Ultimate = base game + season pass + bullshit cosmetics (truly everything)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.