The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox 360 Sale Roundup: February 26th, 2019

AuthorMessage
NICHO RKO
280,916
NICHO RKO
Posted on 26 February 19 at 11:35
If I buy assassin's creed 3 dlc, can i play it on my xbox one? I have the retrocompatible version
Psychotic Sully
Posted on 26 February 19 at 12:17
GsO Light said:
I feel sorry for anyone buying these games, most of them have been free with gold in the past
I feel sorry for people continuing to use an account to download these free games with gold when they have no tracking for their achievements

shock
“The Shadows Rushed Me” achievement should be a 1:00 ratio
ClassierPompano
Posted on 26 February 19 at 12:52
NICHO RKO said:
If I buy assassin's creed 3 dlc, can i play it on my xbox one? I have the retrocompatible version
Yes you can it will automatically add it it will be in your install section. If you have it or the season pass

Note that the Battle Hardened Pack needs to be downloaded in the in game menu. Go to purchase it but it will say it's free so all good. This applies even if you have the season pass

Also there is no such thing as a reteocompatiable version.
ClassierPompano
Posted on 26 February 19 at 12:52
Why is Revelations DLC never on sale ?
NICHO RKO
280,916
NICHO RKO
Posted on 26 February 19 at 13:55
ClassierPompano said:
NICHO RKO said:
If I buy assassin's creed 3 dlc, can i play it on my xbox one? I have the retrocompatible version
Yes you can it will automatically add it it will be in your install section. If you have it or the season pass

Note that the Battle Hardened Pack needs to be downloaded in the in game menu. Go to purchase it but it will say it's free so all good. This applies even if you have the season pass

Also there is no such thing as a reteocompatiable version.
Thanks for yout anwser dude
JuIIIian
556,484
JuIIIian
Posted on 26 February 19 at 14:41
Anybody wanna do Watch Dogs DLC achievements lol. Imma pick up the DLC since I've had the base 1000 for years out if the full 1250
JuIIIian
Deathdealer108
Posted on 26 February 19 at 15:09
So what's the story with Call of Juarez? I remember the headlines that the servers got taken down and it was one with a timeline. So why isn't The Cartel flagged? They get put back up?
Clockwerks
736,971
Clockwerks
Posted on 26 February 19 at 19:20
I think it's finally time to pick up Trials HD.
Shinnizle
760,421
Shinnizle
Posted on 26 February 19 at 19:28
iTz Canada Ehh said:
I don't think I've personally seen Cars on sale before. Might actually pick it up for some nostalgia
It definitely has been though, because I own it, and I certainly didn't buy it at full price laugh
Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
iTz Canada Ehh
Posted on 27 February 19 at 00:22
Shinnizle said:
iTz Canada Ehh said:
I don't think I've personally seen Cars on sale before. Might actually pick it up for some nostalgia
It definitely has been though, because I own it, and I certainly didn't buy it at full price laugh
You're right, according to store parser the last time it was on sale was back in Jan 2016 for $4.99! Maybe if I wait another three years I'll get it even cheaper laugh
Fury87
651,612
Fury87
Posted on 27 February 19 at 00:27, Edited on 27 February 19 at 08:16 by Fury87
Does anyone know if the Watchdogs season pass will transfer over to the Xbox One? A few early One games had this feature and I can't recall if this was one of them.

Edit: So I checked around and according to this thread it does not transfer to the Xbox One, in case anyone else was interested.

Season pass carry over to xbox one?
FreelancerMillz
Posted on 27 February 19 at 18:28
Brotherhood dlc for me smile
Yummy Baklava
311,242
Yummy Baklava
Posted on 28 February 19 at 21:44
Season Pass isn't listed for sale in Australia, unless it is and the sale price is $26.95, which is a kick in the face.

:(
BlackRob183
340,262
BlackRob183
Posted on 01 March 19 at 03:24
Why are these old games so expensive, cars $7.99 assassins creed 1 $7.99? They should just sell them for $1 dollar permanently. Most of these games seem overpriced for a sale, these should be the regular prices before the sale.
Like Whoa!
Neslord2
204,565
Neslord2
Posted on 04 March 19 at 21:41
Puzzle fighter isn't discounted for me in the uk?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.