Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

March 2019 Games with Gold Titles Leaked in Taiwan

• punkyliarpunkyliar240,394
  • Posted on 27 February 19 at 12:28
    Not liking how the original Xbox Title is becoming a trend
    [URL=https://www.trueachievements.com/gamer/Killer+Welshman][IMG]https://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards/Killer+Welshman.png[/IMG][/URL]
  • BasileusBasileus318,007
    Posted on 27 February 19 at 12:28, Edited on 27 February 19 at 12:28 by Basileus
    As much as I LOVED Republic Commando (a sequel or even a proper remaster would be an insta-buy), the frequency of original Xbox-games being GwG slightly annoys me. roll
  • TomsGaemzTomsGaemz194,783
    Posted on 27 February 19 at 12:29
    another game on ea access in with games with gold does xbox need help picking free games or something lol
  • BrandonKFTWBrandonKFTW1,367,952
    Posted on 27 February 19 at 12:33
    Different regions have different games every month, I think, so I'm taking this one with a grain of salt. GW2 is a smart one (I haven't played it AND I don't have EA Access), and Revengeance is on my backlog, so even if only those two are true, I'm game.
  • Tatl360Tatl360410,575
    Posted on 27 February 19 at 12:34
    For me the only good game there is the Xbox original. headspin

But Cobalt will probably be other game.
    The 360 game and the plants game I will pass.
  • Smudgenat0rSmudgenat0r841,781
    Killer Welshman said:
    Agreed, would much prefer they stick to 360 titles.
  • Posted on 27 February 19 at 12:34
    2nd month in a row where I think the Xbox Original title is the best of the four. Another stellar game that I used to play the hell out of back in the day. If you haven't already, go download Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy right now while it's GWG
    See You Space Cowboy...
  • Zorlac0666Zorlac0666208,542
    Killer Welshman said:
    There's not really a lot of them available so it's not going to be a lasting trend.

Also the garden warfare games are absolute gems. If you haven't played them, you're in for a treat, and if you have there will be a new flood of players to play with again!!
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zorlac0666 Please subscribe!! Xbox live Zorlac0666, Steam-Zorlac666 battle.net Zorlac#1875 Nintendo network Zorlac666
  • Posted on 27 February 19 at 12:37
    I don't understand why Xbox can't implement achievements to the OG Xbox games--does anyone have a reason or understanding as to why this is?
  • UnrehearsedUnrehearsed1,031,377
    Posted on 27 February 19 at 12:37
    Plants vs Zombies is good, Republic Commando is drin the Long forgoten time when Star Wars games used to be great and is often overlooked. MG:R is a great game. It's a good month whatever ends up being the first game.
  • Posted on 27 February 19 at 12:38
    Killer Welshman said:
    I rather have Original Xbox games then no games from Ps3/Vita
    Xbox 1, Ps4, Switch Gamer. Feel free to add me.
  • UnrehearsedUnrehearsed1,031,377
    Posted on 27 February 19 at 12:38
    left 4 zaneage said:
    I don't understand why Xbox can't implement achievements to the OG Xbox games--does anyone have a reason or understanding as to why this is?
    These games are emulated and never had achievements. Someone would need to program them in, which is not possible in most cases.
  • KenH2k4KenH2k4596,504
    Posted on 27 February 19 at 12:41
    left 4 zaneage said:
    They don't have to touch the code to make games BC. They would to add achievements and since there are only 20 or so available it's probably not the best use of resources, especially when more people don't care about achievements than do
  • Posted on 27 February 19 at 12:42
    Colbalt was GWG in Japan last year So I already have that...
    No interest in Plants v Zombies, metal gear I have already completed...

But

Republic commando was one of my favorite games on OG Xbox
  • Maw N PawMaw N Paw1,276,203
    Posted on 27 February 19 at 12:42
    Warning to those who will get GW2 - The "weekly" challenges can be tedious, especially when trying to find an optimal team to attempt to do Boss Hunt on those rare weekends when it's available.
    There is always a way.
  • Posted on 27 February 19 at 12:44
    Haha some people are upset with the OG Xbox titles, meanwhile I hope they continue offering those as I want them all in my collection and I enjoy playing them! laugh

Achievements weren't designed for OG Xbox games back in time and they shouldn't exist now, as it could compromise the selection of games because they may can't get a greenlight for them from the pubs. The PS2 selection in PS4 have trophies and it's pretty subpar because of it.
  • Posted on 27 February 19 at 12:46
    TrueAssassin86x said:
    Killer Welshman said:
    I rather have Original Xbox games then no games from Ps3/Vita
    I Kind of agree with that, however - PS Plus gave you a mix of everything, you always knew you were getting a few PS4 games and a few Vita / Ps3 games too.

With GwG (since BC anyway) its always been 2 360 games and 2 xbox One games - to change the formula to 1 OG, 1 360 and 2 xbox one at this point seems a bit silly.

Dont get me wrong, I'm always grateful for the free content, but without achievements (after all isnt that the reason we are all here :D) it goes WAAAAAAAYYYYYYY down my To Play list
    [URL=https://www.trueachievements.com/gamer/Killer+Welshman][IMG]https://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards/Killer+Welshman.png[/IMG][/URL]
  • romo7816romo7816781,927
    Posted on 27 February 19 at 12:47
    TomsGaemz said:
    another game on ea access in with games with gold does xbox need help picking free games or something lol
    I agree lol. So frustrating that xbox and ea does this. Is EA that stupid, if they keep giving EA access game with gwg it makes EA Access worthless then in the long run.
  • QuickdontdieQuickdontdie1,828,426
    Posted on 27 February 19 at 12:49
    This list sucks lol
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.