Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

March 2019 Games with Gold Titles Leaked in Taiwan

• Posted on 27 February 19 at 15:01
    It seems when GWG announces late the quality of the games really drops.
  • Assist BeanAssist Bean643,953
    Posted on 27 February 19 at 15:04
    Everybody is talking about how this month is trash but the only thing that looks bad is cobalt, the rest are rather great games. dance
  • Posted on 27 February 19 at 15:12
    shitty month, i already have Metal Gear RR !
  • Sh4rdySh4rdy367,980
    Posted on 27 February 19 at 15:15
    I have a feeling that the free game may be toe jam and earl back in the groove. It is releasing on the 1st and every other platform has it for preorder except for Xbox.
  • Posted on 27 February 19 at 15:28
    Sh4rdy said:
    I have a feeling that the free game may be toe jam and earl back in the groove. It is releasing on the 1st and every other platform has it for preorder except for Xbox.
    That's an excellent idea. That would be so awesome indeed! smile
  • SiguardiusSiguardius1,693,363
    Posted on 27 February 19 at 15:31
    Got to say that I was hoping for more Arcade 360, but well... I really need to start playing Xbox games as I never had chance to touch any of them. Unlike some, I'm actually happy to be able to get some of those Xbox games as I'd never buy them anyway. More shooters though, like Black...
  • SeitzzSeitzz1,094,118
    Posted on 27 February 19 at 15:35
    This one original xbox game is starting to get a little annoying. This should be on top of the 2 xbox one and 360 games. I don't even care if it's not every month, but I'd rather see 2 360 games each month.
  • Goggs25Goggs251,926,456
    Posted on 27 February 19 at 15:37
    I hope its not true otherwise thats 2 months of crap games. Xbox originals should not be included in gwg only x1 and x360 games.
    Goggs25
  • Quantium GQuantium G181,055
    Posted on 27 February 19 at 15:37
    CAPCOM! ASURA'S WRATH! PLEASE! FFS!
  • Apokalyp5eApokalyp5e320,000
    Posted on 27 February 19 at 15:38
    Unrehearsed said:
    left 4 zaneage said:
    I don't understand why Xbox can't implement achievements to the OG Xbox games--does anyone have a reason or understanding as to why this is?
    These games are emulated and never had achievements. Someone would need to program them in, which is not possible in most cases.
    That's not entirely true. There is an entire website complete with emulators dedicated to retro gaming and achievements. I built a Retropie that uses the emulators for retro gaming goodness, complete with achievements.

They could do it if they want. My guess would be that they don't believe the original games are going to be popular enough to justify spending the time to do that programming.
  • KanchanaburiKanchanaburi1,328,509
    Posted on 27 February 19 at 15:39
    This makes sense since the game is getting ready for a massive update as well as a sequel announcement.
  • I Boz lI Boz l1,238,503
    Posted on 27 February 19 at 15:43
    Bought MGR:R last year with all dlcs when they were on sale (spent something like €14 total)....now it's free with gold and dlcs are free too -.-'

Maybe i'm just unlucky because most games/dlcs recently bought becomes free...i should try to wait but damn, sometimes sales are really tempting warning
  • TVippyTVippy30,006
    Posted on 27 February 19 at 15:48
    COBALT. They have some balls. It's been given away countless times.
    I don't play games very often. :( If you have a close GamerScore, add me! We'll compete. :)
  • Posted on 27 February 19 at 15:56
    LAZY SHIKAMARUX said:
    As much as I loved Republic Commando, I've played it a couple times in last couple years with mods on PC and don't really feel the need to pick it up again. Plus the game is NEVER getting a proper sequel (unless you count the books) because EA is dumb and won't make proper continuations of Lucasarts games.
    I'd pin that one moreso on Disney gutting the Expanded Universe.
  • sanityendssanityends397,459
    Posted on 27 February 19 at 16:04
    Dude Adventure Time? That's awesome
  • Posted on 27 February 19 at 16:05
    UK 4th Game has been announced as Adventure time: Pirates of the Enchiridion, PVZ GW2, Republic Commando and MGS as well. just the first game is different to Taiwan
    [URL=https://www.trueachievements.com/gamer/Killer+Welshman][IMG]https://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards/Killer+Welshman.png[/IMG][/URL]
  • Posted on 27 February 19 at 16:05
    Killer Welshman said:
    UK 4th Game has been announced as Adventure time: Pirates of the Enchiridion, PVZ GW2, Republic Commando and MGS as well. just the first game is different to Taiwan
    Same in the US.
  • PrisPris1,981,876
    Posted on 27 February 19 at 16:05, Edited on 27 February 19 at 16:07 by Pris
    GWG has just been announced and Cobalt is replaced by the latest Adventure time Game. I think its the latest anyway

EDIT: Beaten by to the punch by just about everyone lol
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

• DrewDrew649,312
    Posted on 27 February 19 at 16:11
    Adventure Time is an.... interesting choice. Hyped for PvZ though.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.