Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

March 2019 Games with Gold Titles Leaked in Taiwan

• Posted on 27 February 19 at 16:15
    I am happy with Republic Commando as a game, as my Original Xbox & games are in storage

On a side note, Disney needs to fire EA & let someone remaster STAR WARS: KOTOR & Republic Commando
    Is appalling & theres no excuse for how few Star Wars games have been released in 6 years.
    1776 Worldwide
  • Cookman86Cookman861,307,624
  • Eric From CaliEric From Cali1,147,017
  • FishyyFishyy328,288
    Posted on 27 February 19 at 16:28
    ughhhh, i already have cobalt from a previous games for gold, PvZ GW2 i have on EA access, and then the original xbox game i dont care for :/
  • Akita AinuAkita Ainu377,339
    Posted on 27 February 19 at 16:34
    Hooray, no lazy side-scrolling, so-called "pixel art" for me not to bother clicking on.
  • Legohead 1977Legohead 19771,893,149
    Posted on 27 February 19 at 16:41
    Glad about Adventure Time being the game instead of Cobalt.
    Legohead 1977
  • Posted on 27 February 19 at 16:57
    YAY! Cobalt AGAIN here in Taiwan! Maybe they can make it GwG FOUR TIMES like they did with Kalimba.

No, I'm not bitter at all at getting the same stuff multiple times. Not...at...all.
  • Posted on 27 February 19 at 17:05
    So glad I didn't buy PvZ.
    Never buying older games on sale again.
  • CheshireMulishaCheshireMulisha2,264,386
    Posted on 27 February 19 at 17:11
    Old Zengunner said:
    YAY! Cobalt AGAIN here in Taiwan! Maybe they can make it GwG FOUR TIMES like they did with Kalimba.

No, I'm not bitter at all at getting the same stuff multiple times. Not...at...all.
    You can download other regions GWG titles free from that regions specific page of the microsoft store website.
    If the game was released in your region you'll be able to download it straight away on your xbox, if its not available in your region you'll need to change the region of the xbox and reboot before it'll show as available to download.
    Posted on 27 February 19 at 17:16
    Will definitely play the Adventure Time game and possibly PvZ.
    Never heard of Revengeance before today (Completely passed me by that one!) so will have to look into it see if I fancy it.
    Posted on 27 February 19 at 17:17
    ajgoesUNLUCKY said:
    I am happy with Republic Commando as a game, as my Original Xbox & games are in storage

On a side note, Disney needs to fire EA & let someone remaster STAR WARS: KOTOR & Republic Commando
    Is appalling & theres no excuse for how few Star Wars games have been released in 6 years.
    Bioware were apparently begging EA to make a new KOTOR game but instead EA wanted Anthem.
  • supadryzsupadryz641,638
    Posted on 27 February 19 at 17:25
    In the + side you should be able to change region and still grab Cobalt if anyone really wants still
  • Posted on 27 February 19 at 17:44
    I do appreciate how they're adding Xbox Original games into this... but for the love of god can we at least get some more Xbox Original games on backwards compatibility? I know it's not easy, but it seems that it's just been abandoned, we don't even have the obvious games like Halo or even Fable.
  • VixyNyanVixyNyan1,267,631
    Posted on 27 February 19 at 18:28
    The only good one on this list is Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance and while it's kind of OK that Cobalt is there as well, unfortunately one achievement is unobtainable.
    Fight, VixyNyan~! For Everlasting Love & Snuggles~!
  • Posted on 27 February 19 at 18:42
    EDx GREEN JESUS said:
    I do appreciate how they're adding Xbox Original games into this... but for the love of god can we at least get some more Xbox Original games on backwards compatibility? I know it's not easy, but it seems that it's just been abandoned, we don't even have the obvious games like Halo or even Fable.
    The fact that Combat Evolved or Halo 2 isn't backwards compatible is bafflingly stupid.
    Try and break our cookie system.
  • TheOdd101TheOdd101577,796
    Posted on 27 February 19 at 18:45
    I'm excited for Metal Gear but it'd be hilarious if Fallout 76 was part of it.
  • TeddynavTeddynav310,862
    Posted on 27 February 19 at 19:15
    It's not cobalt that is free it is actually Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion for most gamers.
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead708,855
    Posted on 27 February 19 at 19:26
    CheshireMulisha said:
    Old Zengunner said:

You can download other regions GWG titles free from that regions specific page of the microsoft store website.
    If the game was released in your region you'll be able to download it straight away on your xbox, if its not available in your region you'll need to change the region of the xbox and reboot before it'll show as available to download.
    True for the Xbox One titles, but that doesn’t work for the constant repeats of the 360 games. Asia do seem to have the most repeats.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead708,855
    Posted on 27 February 19 at 19:31
    EDx GREEN JESUS said:
    You would think everything you can already play on the 360 would be doable - https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/backward-compatibility/...
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • DANIELJJ14DANIELJJ141,661,488
    Posted on 27 February 19 at 19:47
    Are Microsoft trying to sabotage EA having the Star Wars license?
    Look at all these great story focused Star Wars games that aren’t being made because EA are shit.
    Hopefully people download and play them and perhaps if Disney looks at player data on these older titles they might pull their heads from the sand and reconsider their IP exclusivity deal.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.