Game Discussion: World Enduro Rally

Championship Achievement

• gmurda33gmurda33764,285
    Posted on 27 February 19 at 21:20Permalink
    I completed the entire championship but the times for the first two set of tracks aren't showing up. I redid them numerous times and they won't register. Does it all have to be done in one go? I really don't want to replay all the tracks again.
  • Sky360Sky3601,469,750
    Posted on 27 February 19 at 23:44, Edited on 28 February 19 at 00:09 by Sky360Permalink
    Same for me. The First Track, Iguazu Falls, always stays at "--:--:--".

Edit: Now i got a Time for the first Track and guess what? The Time of the second and seventh Track switched to "--:--:--".

This Game is completely broken. Want my 99 Cent back. angry
    Posted on 28 February 19 at 11:55Permalink
    Sky360 said:
    Same for me. The First Track, Iguazu Falls, always stays at {#}--:--:--{#}.

Edit: Now i got a Time for the first Track and guess what? The Time of the second and seventh Track switched to {#}--:--:--{#}.

Were you playing on Xbox? I have done most of this game on Win 10. Just wondering if this happens on both platforms.
  • Sky360Sky3601,469,750
    Posted on 28 February 19 at 12:46Permalink
    gmurda33 said:
    Sky360 said:

Edit: Now i got a Time for the first Track and guess what? The Time of the second and seventh Track switched to {#}--:--:--{#}.

Were you playing on Xbox? I have done most of this game on Win 10. Just wondering if this happens on both platforms.
    Yes, only on Xbox.
    Posted on 28 February 19 at 15:20Permalink
    Sky360 said:
    gmurda33 said:
    Sky360 said:

Yes, only on Xbox.
    Well, I guess if I find a solution, I will let you know.
  • Sky360Sky3601,469,750
    Posted on 28 February 19 at 17:05Permalink
    gmurda33 said:
    You can't even delete your Save Game. So you are stuck with your local Times and can't start a new and clean Try.

Did you tried to refresh your Global Championship Stats in the Main Menu by open and close it? After a few Tries it only shows me "--:--:--" on ALL Tracks and the Menus are completely broken.
  • Silver SalvoSilver Salvo713,780
    Posted on 02 March 19 at 15:53Permalink
    This same issue has occurred for me. I'm gonna mess around and see if it fixes itself.
    Posted on 05 March 19 at 12:59Permalink
    Sky360 said:
    gmurda33 said:
    You can't even delete your Save Game. So you are stuck with your local Times and can't start a new and clean Try.

Did you tried to refresh your Global Championship Stats in the Main Menu by open and close it? After a few Tries it only shows me {#}--:--:--{#} on ALL Tracks and the Menus are completely broken.
    When I reloaded the Global Championship Stats, it only shows three times now. redface
  • AlezidioXAlezidioX1,534,824
    Posted on 06 March 19 at 15:37, Edited on 07 March 19 at 13:28 by AlezidioXPermalink
    Same here, 3 tracks without time...

edit: I was able to unlock the achievements of the championships.

What I did was this:

1- I repeated all the championship again, after that of the 3 tracks that had not registered time, was only the track of Cancun with --:--:--.

2- I went to the championship again and just repeated the Cancun track. After finishing it, i`m leaving to the menu of the game and I went to the option Global Championship, where to give refresh, appeared the time for the track that was lacking for me and PLOC achievements unlockeds!

Good luck to the others with problems to record track times.
  • Sky360Sky3601,469,750
    Posted on 07 March 19 at 15:22, Edited on 07 March 19 at 15:22 by Sky360Permalink
    AlezidioX said:

What I did was this:

1- I repeated all the championship again, after that of the 3 tracks that had not registered time, was only the track of Cancun with --:--:--.

2- I went to the championship again and just repeated the Cancun track. After finishing it, i`m leaving to the menu of the game and I went to the option Global Championship, where to give refresh, appeared the time for the track that was lacking for me and PLOC achievements unlockeds!

Thanks for your Answer!

Did you played the Amateur or Pro Championship and did you got Gold on ALL Tracks again or not?
  • AlezidioXAlezidioX1,534,824
    Posted on 07 March 19 at 17:28Permalink
    Sky360 said:
    AlezidioX said:

What I did was this:

Thanks for your Answer!

Did you played the Amateur or Pro Championship and did you got Gold on ALL Tracks again or not?
    Played on Pro Championship, and get 2 silvers on the proccess. The game saves your best time for each track.

What matters is the total time (28 minutes to gold)
  • IdleEnigmaIdleEnigma250,468
    Posted on 08 March 19 at 17:31Permalink
    I can’t get any times to register playing the pro championship!
  • keungkeung910,714
    Posted on 10 March 19 at 12:56, Edited on 10 March 19 at 22:12 by keungPermalink
    I always have one track that shows up as --:--:--, either Iguazu Falls, Australia Canyons or Perito Moreno. I have replayed these tracks several times, as well as the whole championship (on Pro), and I still have no clue how to get my times to register.

Edit: Replayed Iguazu on Amateur, and that did the trick.
  • Mikey710Mikey710360,647
    Posted on 08 October 19 at 01:23Permalink
    Does the tracks have to be done on pro or amateur? Only 3 times show up in leaderboards. I have all other achievements.
  • Posted on 31 December 19 at 22:20Permalink
    For me, It only shows the time for one track :(
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.