Walkthroughs Forum

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion Walkthrough Discussion

AuthorMessage
LV 1 Blue Slime
Posted on 10 March 19 at 12:39, Edited on 10 March 19 at 12:39 by LV 1 Blue Slime
Iggsy81 said:
So i can update now, funny thing happened while playing this game, i actually had the achievements glitching by being awarded EARLIER than they should. I did the plan as per above and when i pulled the plug i got the PotE achievement, even tho i had yet to start a new game and do the interrogation to get that one. There were other instances where i got achievements before i should have so it was actually super lenient for some reason with the awarding of achievements on my end.
According to the solution for it, that's how it's supposed to work when you keep Bad Cop! for last. I saved Flaming Goodness for last and PotE didn't unlock until I achieved Flaming Goodness. Why it works that way...no fucking clue.
"Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's strategically placed."
TJ DA TANK
TJ DA TANK
Posted on 10 March 19 at 20:39
LV 1 Blue Slime said:
Iggsy81 said:
So i can update now, funny thing happened while playing this game, i actually had the achievements glitching by being awarded EARLIER than they should. I did the plan as per above and when i pulled the plug i got the PotE achievement, even tho i had yet to start a new game and do the interrogation to get that one. There were other instances where i got achievements before i should have so it was actually super lenient for some reason with the awarding of achievements on my end.
According to the solution for it, that's how it's supposed to work when you keep Bad Cop! for last. I saved Flaming Goodness for last and PotE didn't unlock until I achieved Flaming Goodness. Why it works that way...no fucking clue.
Looking forward to this walkthrough, I just got the game since G4G. Thanks in advance for your hard work!
LV 1 Blue Slime
Posted on 11 March 19 at 03:00, Edited on 11 March 19 at 03:01 by LV 1 Blue Slime
Alright I've submitted it for review. Once the overseer is done it'll be available. Any questions, comments or problems, let me know.
"Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's strategically placed."
Information Posted on 12 March 19 at 16:00
The walkthrough has now been published.

You can find it here: Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion Walkthrough
rocking23nf
rocking23nf
Posted on 12 March 19 at 20:17
I recommend saving analysis, its a useless skill that you wont need to use for your last achievement.
LV 1 Blue Slime
Posted on 12 March 19 at 21:18
rocking23nf said:
I recommend saving analysis, its a useless skill that you wont need to use for your last achievement.
The reason I went with mamaani's solution is that PotE apparently unlocks as the second to last achievement, before you even unlock Bad Cop!. So it appears to make it glitch in your favor. As far as I know, no other achievement does that. It didn't work that way when I unlocked Flaming Goodness.
TJ DA TANK
TJ DA TANK
Posted on 13 March 19 at 03:19
LV 1 Blue Slime said:
Alright I've submitted it for review. Once the overseer is done it'll be available. Any questions, comments or problems, let me know.
The image used for the 2nd set of pirate ships is the picture for the first set.

Also can you make a note to drop off any penguins and kids before going to the fire kingdom.

Thanks
LV 1 Blue Slime
Posted on 13 March 19 at 03:36
TJ DA TANK said:
LV 1 Blue Slime said:
The image used for the 2nd set of pirate ships is the picture for the first set.

Also can you make a note to drop off any penguins and kids before going to the fire kingdom.

Thanks
Fixed the image, not sure what you mean about dropping things off before the Fire Kingdom though. Even if you do you still have to make two trips because you can only carry 6 at a time, unless my math was off. But I put in the walkthrough when I dropped them off in my playthrough.
LordRex172
LordRex172
Posted on 13 March 19 at 03:47
LV 1 Blue Slime said:
TJ DA TANK said:
LV 1 Blue Slime said:

Thanks
Fixed the image, not sure what you mean about dropping things off before the Fire Kingdom though. Even if you do you still have to make two trips because you can only carry 6 at a time, unless my math was off. But I put in the walkthrough when I dropped them off in my playthrough.
I think it's because you can't leave the fire kingdom area until after you restart the core and beat the boss. Steam blocks your path whenever you try to leave.
LV 1 Blue Slime
Posted on 13 March 19 at 04:21, Edited on 13 March 19 at 04:22 by LV 1 Blue Slime
LordRex172 said:
LV 1 Blue Slime said:
TJ DA TANK said:
LV 1 Blue Slime said:

Thanks
I think it's because you can't leave the fire kingdom area until after you restart the core and beat the boss. Steam blocks your path whenever you try to leave.
Unless I'm missing something I don't mention dropping the kids/penguins off until you've beat that boss. You can still get back to the upper half of the map before then though, the vents you use to get there are always gone (at least they were for me) even when the others seem to stay. Once you start the Fire Island story quest it seems the sonar pings disappear though, so it can be hard to find the path back up.

I'll recount the kids and penguins when I get a chance later today (doing chores right now) and see if I miscounted though.
TJ DA TANK
TJ DA TANK
Posted on 13 March 19 at 23:54
LV 1 Blue Slime said:
LordRex172 said:
LV 1 Blue Slime said:
TJ DA TANK said:
LV 1 Blue Slime said:

Thanks
Unless I'm missing something I don't mention dropping the kids/penguins off until you've beat that boss. You can still get back to the upper half of the map before then though, the vents you use to get there are always gone (at least they were for me) even when the others seem to stay. Once you start the Fire Island story quest it seems the sonar pings disappear though, so it can be hard to find the path back up.

I'll recount the kids and penguins when I get a chance later today (doing chores right now) and see if I miscounted though.
I don't think you have to count them. Your math looks correct, it was simply because i rolled into the fire kingdom with a ship full of penguins and kids and couldnt pick up any more until i finish and am able to leave the island.
LV 1 Blue Slime
Posted on 14 March 19 at 03:12
TJ DA TANK said:
I don't think you have to count them. Your math looks correct, it was simply because i rolled into the fire kingdom with a ship full of penguins and kids and couldnt pick up any more until i finish and am able to leave the island.
Ok, I think I figured out what happened. I had taken a picture to show where you can go back through the steam vents to return the kids and penguins before going to the fire island but I apparently forgot to add the picture...or write the text after beating all the pirate ships. Really sorry about that, I'll fix it.
Dynamite Andy
Dynamite Andy
Posted on 15 March 19 at 11:13
Thank you for this walkthrough, was very helpful for keeping track of where I should be when trying to not glitch out that All achievements achievement!
Comrade182
Comrade182
Posted on 22 March 19 at 11:53
I followed this walkthrough exactly as it was written but the PotE achievement still glitched on me :(

Still, I blame the game not the walkthrough/author. Thanks for the help.
LV 1 Blue Slime
Posted on 22 March 19 at 12:16, Edited on 22 March 19 at 12:16 by LV 1 Blue Slime
Comrade182 said:
I followed this walkthrough exactly as it was written but the PotE achievement still glitched on me :(

Still, I blame the game not the walkthrough/author. Thanks for the help.
When I wrote it no one had PotE glitch on them using it, but I see there's comments from people now that have the same problem you do. I guess there really is no way to guarantee you get the last achievement. It's just a coin flip. I'm sorry!

I'm about to sleep but when I get up I'll edit the walkthrough so people know they could be screwed regardless.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.