Editorials and Features

Forum for Editorials and other News Features

Easiest Xbox Achievement Lists from February 2019

• BlackMage FelixBlackMage Felix1,065,633
    Posted on 01 March 19 at 14:13
    I like Daggerhood, But I do prefer to actually play through games to earn the gamerscore. Being handed all of the achievements before you reach world 2 is kind of boring.
    Adam West was clearly the strongest Batman. Only he could punch villains so hard that words appear
  • Posted on 01 March 19 at 14:17
    Ratalaika Games makes the worst pile of shit games I've ever played. Easy GS or not, I've decided they aren't worth it anymore. Somehow I have access denied in my library. I must have been drunk because there is no way a sane me would have bought that.
    Hola
  • FaSCoRPFaSCoRP676,383
    Posted on 01 March 19 at 14:33
    Wrecking Zone ? Really ?
    I understand the site tries to promote MS owned content but this should not be the case IMHO
    https://casivg.wordpress.com
  • K4rn4geK4rn4ge3,641,458
    Posted on 01 March 19 at 14:34, Edited on 01 March 19 at 14:34 by K4rn4ge
    World Enduro Rally is probably more like a 2-3 hour completion in my opinion but yeah, easy, quick and cheap 1k !
    Follow me on these for gameplay, giveaways and more! http://www.twitch.tv/karnage http://www.youtube.com/k4rn4ge http://www.twitter.com/k4rn4ge
  • derektwopointohderektwopointoh1,490,595
    Posted on 01 March 19 at 14:46
    As usual, these “easy” achievement lists are highly subjective and are largely based on skill level. I honestly can’t see myself ever being good enough at Crackdown: Wrecking Zone or World Enduro Rally to complete them, especially in the estimated time. Maybe put an asterisk by them?
  • RadicalSniper99RadicalSniper992,658,410
    Posted on 01 March 19 at 14:49
    Minesweeper Genius is not a Minesweeper game really. It’s more Picross with Minesweeper elements if at all. Still a fun game, but the description above is wrong.

And Glass Masquerade is really fun.
  • The Wet ChefThe Wet Chef509,869
    Posted on 01 March 19 at 14:57
    Newer knew that Crackdown 3 whas 6h completion time.
    Altho it would be a 12h for a 1000G
    So not short but not long ither!

Also i just logged on Xbox and saw a message from Xbox Live!
    I got one month of Game pass, just for participating in the Technical Test.

Now im just Have to complete Werking zone lol
    There is NO stupid questions. Only stupid answers!
  • Posted on 01 March 19 at 15:15, Edited on 01 March 19 at 15:15 by HawkeyeBarry20
    Don’t know if it’s a good game but I like that art for Hyper Jam. Wrecking Zone needs like 20 or 25 wins so depending on your luck/skill your completion time might vary.
  • supkrissupkris1,730,950
    Posted on 01 March 19 at 15:50
    Enduro rally needs some skills and luck. Not an easy completion by any means
  • The SCHWARTZ 00The SCHWARTZ 001,174,967
    Posted on 01 March 19 at 15:50
    Wrecking Zone is easy EXCEPT for the achievement for getting a kill with all 9 weapons in one match. Not sure if it's been patched yet but sometimes your kills don't register and the matches are over waaaay too quickly to get all the kills. Everything else comes playing naturally.
  • Bridge188Bridge1881,401,743
    Posted on 01 March 19 at 15:57
    Weird how many of these I've simply not heard of! Added most of them to my wish list, not that I'm a GS whore at all...
  • buttmudBrooksbuttmudBrooks1,547,217
    Posted on 01 March 19 at 16:10
    ThreeHaddock62 said:
    Ratalaika Games makes the worst pile of shit games I've ever played. Easy GS or not, I've decided they aren't worth it anymore. Somehow I have access denied in my library. I must have been drunk because there is no way a sane me would have bought that.
    Here's how it ended up in mine: I was drunk but it was also because I tend to splurge my Microsoft rewards points on the 3 or 5 dollar gift cards that I am able to get with my purchases of more expensive games. So those leftover dollars are usually enough to afford garbage easy gamerscore games with Ratalaika logos on them.
    Always number 2.
  • Posted on 01 March 19 at 16:37
    FaSCoRP said:
    Wrecking Zone ? Really ?
    I understand the site tries to promote MS owned content...
    Incorrect. It was solely my decision and I try to highlight the games that are both easy and not terrible. Wrecking Zone just seemed like the best for this month.
  • MondoBondoMondoBondo1,166,380
    Posted on 01 March 19 at 16:40
    The SCHWARTZ 00 said:
    Wrecking Zone is easy EXCEPT for the achievement for getting a kill with all 9 weapons in one match. Not sure if it's been patched yet but sometimes your kills don't register and the matches are over waaaay too quickly to get all the kills. Everything else comes playing naturally.
    This. Wrecking zone was quite fun, but this glitchy achievement sapped a lot of joy out of my sessions until I unlocked it!
  • Posted on 01 March 19 at 16:42
    This post was deleted by dropK1CK ninJA for the following reason: Unproductive. Try to be a bit more civil.

Haha living up to his moniker. That post got ninja dropkicked.
  • Sky360Sky3602,022,401
    Posted on 01 March 19 at 16:50
    Deleting Posts. laugh
  • KoicommanderKoicommander1,147,759
    Posted on 01 March 19 at 17:00
    K4rn4ge said:
    World Enduro Rally is probably more like a 2-3 hour completion in my opinion but yeah, easy, quick and cheap 1k !
    Did you write this list because I can’t get gold for shit in Rally laugh
    Tell that to the covenant.
  • ChillzMasterChillzMaster239,186
    Posted on 01 March 19 at 17:32
    >and if you disagree, you've wasted little time and money to determine that for yourself.
    Little passive-aggressive there homeboy. Don't sit on your high castle of Games Journalism too long, bugs'll fly in your mouth.
  • Posted on 01 March 19 at 17:50
    ChillzMaster said:
    >and if you disagree, you've wasted little time and money to determine that for yourself.
    Little passive-aggressive there homeboy. Don't sit on your high castle of Games Journalism too long, bugs'll fly in your mouth.
    This just means he thinks the game is fun but if you find yourself not liking it maybe it won't be a big deal because you can play it for only $1 if you don't have gamepass instead of the normal $60
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads