Editorials and Features

Forum for Editorials and other News Features

Easiest Xbox Achievement Lists from February 2019

• Posted on 01 March 19 at 18:12Permalink
    Failure Online said:
    ChillzMaster said:
    >and if you disagree, you've wasted little time and money to determine that for yourself.
    Little passive-aggressive there homeboy. Don't sit on your high castle of Games Journalism too long, bugs'll fly in your mouth.
    This just means he thinks the game is fun but if you find yourself not liking it maybe it won't be a big deal because you can play it for only $1 if you don't have gamepass instead of the normal $60
    Correct. I think OP may have misunderstood the wording. I was essentially saying “no harm in trying.” No aggression implied! smile
  • Maxumilli0nMaxumilli0n589,155
    Posted on 01 March 19 at 18:32Permalink
    If a game can be completed in under an hour and is more than $5 then it's a no buy for me. That's atleast my rule.
  • gavmanwv3gavmanwv3786,158
    Posted on 01 March 19 at 18:35Permalink
    Enduro rally needs some skills and luck. Not an easy completion by any means
    I agree with that somewhat. To me, it was way more skills than luck (although I did get the Pro Gold for the 1st course by 0.01, so touche smile). However, It is nothing that cannot be earned with practice and track familiarity. Australia (2nd one) and Argentina (3rd one) drove me nuts though. angry

But yeah, it is about being smooth on landings to retain speed and to keep speed as much as possible. The tutorial talks about landing on a downhill slope - that helps a lot too. Otherwise, just keep at it man, you'll get it. Sorry I don't know how to get the names on the quotes, but you know who you are. wink

P.S.: I forgot one thing. With the Championship mode only accepting your times in the top 1000 in the WORLD for each track, wouldn't the Championship achievements get difficult over time?
  • Vr EnglishVr English648,715
    Posted on 01 March 19 at 18:36Permalink
    This really just reminds me that we are in a world of quantity and that just because you can doesn't necessarily mean you should. I played 3 artifex mundi games and that was enough to know they are all too samey for me. Each to their own though.
  • Jasecw2Jasecw2308,865
    Posted on 01 March 19 at 20:09Permalink
    ThreeHaddock62 said:
    Ratalaika Games makes the worst pile of shit games I've ever played. Easy GS or not, I've decided they aren't worth it anymore. Somehow I have access denied in my library. I must have been drunk because there is no way a sane me would have bought that.
    Full Blast was actually good for a $5 game.
  • RadicalSniper99RadicalSniper991,219,681
    Posted on 01 March 19 at 20:13Permalink
    Jasecw2 said:
    ThreeHaddock62 said:
    Ratalaika Games makes the worst pile of shit games I've ever played. Easy GS or not, I've decided they aren't worth it anymore. Somehow I have access denied in my library. I must have been drunk because there is no way a sane me would have bought that.
    Most of them are okay I'd estimate. They just under-utilize the games in terms of the achievement lists for shovel-ware level lists. They can make them so much better. In recent memory, Jack N' Jill and Daggerhood were both fun, but the lists could be completed sub 20 minutes without going out of the first world.
  • Posted on 01 March 19 at 20:24Permalink
    The SCHWARTZ 00 said:
    Wrecking Zone is easy EXCEPT for the achievement for getting a kill with all 9 weapons in one match. Not sure if it's been patched yet but sometimes your kills don't register and the matches are over waaaay too quickly to get all the kills. Everything else comes playing naturally.
    *Yea im holding off on that one in hopes of a patch, just to frustrating. I also had issues with the 20 wins as many others have. I got it after 40 plus wins. But i actually really like both modes. Something about it is dumb and fun.
    *World enduro rally definitely enduced some rage, but with patience and trial and error i persevered! Haha
    *i actually enjoyed daggerhood for what it was, i too do wish the cheevos had you complete the game. Granted i could continue for the sake of it, but their not THAT good haha
    *really want to play glass masquerade, hoping for gamepass or sale
    Overall pretty solid month for "eady" games! Thanks for the good read! toast
    Matthew
  • Vok 250Vok 250209,490
    Posted on 01 March 19 at 23:05Permalink
    I used to be critical of Game Pass, but Microsoft basically gives it away for free at this point. I've gotten Game Pass and XBL for free just through Rewards Points. It has some dope games in it too.
  • Posted on 02 March 19 at 01:31, Edited on 02 March 19 at 01:32 by ThreeHaddock62Permalink
    RadicalSniper99 said:
    Jasecw2 said:
    ThreeHaddock62 said:
    Most of them are okay I'd estimate. They just under-utilize the games in terms of the achievement lists for shovel-ware level lists. They can make them so much better. In recent memory, Jack N' Jill and Daggerhood were both fun, but the lists could be completed sub 20 minutes without going out of the first world.
    Jack n Jill was explosive diarrhea. Nothing about that game could be called "fun" IMO. I will give that Full Blast wasn't shit. It was decent for what it was.
    Hola
  • TropanTropan797,377
    Posted on 02 March 19 at 08:13Permalink
    Wishlist just grew by 7, thanks for that.
    3 Aussies talking about gaming, gamerscore and news! http://realgamerscore.com/
  • coinfrenzycoinfrenzy346,500
    Posted on 02 March 19 at 09:12Permalink
    $0.99 for enduro ok lol. does anyone know if the DLC costs?
    http://stores.ebay.com/coinfrenzyclaimsale IG-@COINFRENZYGAMES
  • EarthboundXEarthboundX1,245,994
    Posted on 02 March 19 at 09:22, Edited on 02 March 19 at 09:26 by EarthboundXPermalink
    Wow, that first game is really only 99 cents?

I had no idea games could even be that cheap on Xbox Live.

"+ Offers in-app purchases"

Oh....that explains it.
  • Posted on 02 March 19 at 10:16Permalink
    coinfrenzy said:
    EarthboundX said:

Oh....that explains it.
    The Dlc was a free update. So 99 cents for full %100. Also, There is currently nothing that costs money, have no idea what your referring to.toast
    Matthew
  • EarthboundXEarthboundX1,245,994
    Posted on 02 March 19 at 10:33, Edited on 02 March 19 at 10:36 by EarthboundXPermalink
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    coinfrenzy said:
    EarthboundX said:

Oh....that explains it.
    The Dlc was a free update. So 99 cents for full %100. Also, There is currently nothing that costs money, have no idea what your referring to.toast
    On the store page of the game is says + Offers in-app purchases under the buy button.

How hard would you say it is to complete? Trials HD said around 20 hours, but that massively depends on skill. I couldn't even finish the first Extreme track, and I barely finished a lot of the Hard tracks. I gave up after that, as I wasn't having fun, having almost given up on the later Hard tracks.
  • ZerodactylZerodactyl242,903
    Posted on 02 March 19 at 11:08Permalink
    Is Crackdown 3: Wrecking Zone really only a 5-6 hours completion? I might give it a shot then since I have Game Pass and it looks like a fun game anyway. Also, can I play the multiplayer without starting the campaign - so I only unlock the Wrecking Zone achievements and am not forced to unlock some campaign achievements beforehand?
  • Sky360Sky3601,475,856
    Posted on 02 March 19 at 12:54, Edited on 02 March 19 at 12:55 by Sky360Permalink
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    coinfrenzy said:
    EarthboundX said:

Oh....that explains it.
    Yes, 99 Cents for the Full 100% IF the three Championship Achievements don't glitch on you.
  • Posted on 02 March 19 at 15:20Permalink
    Zerodactyl said:
    Is Crackdown 3: Wrecking Zone really only a 5-6 hours completion? I might give it a shot then since I have Game Pass and it looks like a fun game anyway. Also, can I play the multiplayer without starting the campaign - so I only unlock the Wrecking Zone achievements and am not forced to unlock some campaign achievements beforehand?
    Yes to both questions. With the caveat being the completion time of 5-6 being a little skill dependant, but it still shouldn't take more than 8 hours.
  • Posted on 02 March 19 at 19:23Permalink
    EarthboundX said:
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    coinfrenzy said:
    EarthboundX said:

{#}+ Offers in-app purchases{#}

Oh....that explains it.
    On the store page of the game is says + Offers in-app purchases under the buy button.

How hard would you say it is to complete? Trials HD said around 20 hours, but that massively depends on skill. I couldn't even finish the first Extreme track, and I barely finished a lot of the Hard tracks. I gave up after that, as I wasn't having fun, having almost given up on the later Hard tracks.
    Hmm, interesting 🤔 well theres definitely nothing to buy in the game. I feel like ive seen that on other games as well, wonder if its a norm. As for difficulty, id venture to say im roughly with you on trials. Im pretty horrific at those games, granted its been ages so i may be better/worse now. Based off my memory, id definitely say this is a hell of a lot easier than those. Theres definitely a bit of skill involved, and the game can be a bit janky. I had a few rage moments lol but after a bit of trial and error i was able to knock it out! Regardless, if your not a completionist it only coat 99 cents and you should easily more than half the cheevos for sure! Only took me a few hours overall. Others that are good at trials knocked it out under an hour. Not a huge difference but to give you an idea!toast
    Matthew
  • Smudgenat0rSmudgenat0r607,099
    Posted on 02 March 19 at 19:53Permalink
    Enduro isn’t actually too bad. Just have some patience and practice the tracks and you’ll get it in no time. I actually really enjoyed it, gonna go get Trials now laugh
  • ZerodactylZerodactyl242,903
    Posted on 02 March 19 at 23:23Permalink
    The SCHWARTZ 00 said:
    Zerodactyl said:
    Yes to both questions. With the caveat being the completion time of 5-6 being a little skill dependant, but it still shouldn't take more than 8 hours.
    Awesome, thanks for the reply. I’ll start installing the game just now then and will probably start playing sometime next week.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.