TA Playlist

Messageboard for all things TA Playlist

TA Playlist for March 2019 is Live with L.A. Noire

  • EarthboundXEarthboundX1,318,094
    Posted on 02 March 19 at 00:36Permalink
    Glad there's no missables, this isn't the type of game you should follow a guide to imo.

    So I'm gonna do the cases how I feel, then if I'm wrong I can just replay them to get them 100% correct, right?
  • iMaginaryyiMaginaryy1,493,624
    Posted on 02 March 19 at 02:06Permalink
    zeldafanjtl said:
    XenomorphFiend said:
    I might try to finish my 360 version at some point this month. My power brick is making a loud noise every time I try to turn the console on so I'm going to have to try and fix this weekend.
    If you can't fix it, new power bricks don't seem to be too expensive online (less than 30 USD). The challenge would just be getting the right one; I think there were at least four different power bricks throughout the 360 lifecycle.
    Mine pooped out a bit ago, and in my searches I ended up just going to gamestop and getting one. It was a little more expensive, and looks a little cheap, but it works great. I heard a lot of people getting bricks online, especially refurbished (whether it states so or not), were getting ones that just didn't work at all immediately or broke soon after - so be careful.

    You can also get one directly from microsoft if you contact them and fill out the repair form or whatever, but it may require you to send stuff in and it may take awhile. I wanted mine ASAP/immediately (another reason to pick it up physically instead of ordering online).
    Fear is the mindkiller.
  • Kyotic GBabyKyotic GBaby855,845
    Posted on 04 March 19 at 01:37Permalink
    great game, completed both
    Life is to short too worry about tomorrow so GAME TODAY.
  • wolfsburgrazwolfsburgraz513,709
    Posted on 04 March 19 at 19:32, Edited on 04 March 19 at 19:32 by wolfsburgrazPermalink
    Looking forward to starting this sometime next week. A few other games have my divided attention right now.

    It has been a while since I've used my 360! I wish this and a few other Rockstar games came to back compat. I bought it digitally years ago and don't want to buy the remaster of a game I haven't even started.
  • Posted on 11 March 19 at 06:42Permalink
    This game would be great if it didn’t have the dreadful collectible achievements.
  • EarthboundXEarthboundX1,318,094
    Posted on 11 March 19 at 07:46Permalink
    Im kind of High said:
    This game would be great if it didn’t have the dreadful collectible achievements.
    After playing Spider-Man 3, it's hard to complain about 50 easily found films, and some cars to be honest.
  • Ivd765Ivd765392,489
    Posted on 20 March 19 at 22:28Permalink
    Great GAME!!!clap
  • Posted on 21 March 19 at 17:34Permalink
    Im kind of High said:
    This game would be great if it didn’t have the dreadful collectible achievements.
    They go pretty quick. A good trick to get 10 or so between each case, that way you don't get collectible burnout if you hold off until the end of the game.

    With cars, every time you come to a parking lot, just enter everything in it. Without really trying, you'll be 90% done by end of game and can do cleanup using the Car Showcase cn_X trick.

    I'm midway through arson, and have all collectibles done already, and though it not so burdensome doing this method.
  • WcbezoekerWcbezoeker438,503
    Posted on 22 March 19 at 09:58Permalink
    Great game this one!
  • RiBoPRiBoP211,751
    Posted on 22 March 19 at 10:09Permalink
    JohnnyInterfnk said:
    With cars, every time you come to a parking lot, just enter everything in it. Without really trying, you'll be 90% done by end of game and can do cleanup using the Car Showcase cn_X trick.

    I'm midway through arson, and have all collectibles done already, and though it not so burdensome doing this method.
    I do this also, every parking lot gives me one or two new cars. Saves a lot of time in the end wink
  • Posted on 22 March 19 at 18:06Permalink
    RiBoP said:
    JohnnyInterfnk said:
    With cars, every time you come to a parking lot, just enter everything in it. Without really trying, you'll be 90% done by end of game and can do cleanup using the Car Showcase cn_X trick.

    I'm midway through arson, and have all collectibles done already, and though it not so burdensome doing this method.
    I do this also, every parking lot gives me one or two new cars. Saves a lot of time in the end wink
    I also notices sometimes that when approaching the street or an intersection, I'd see five or six of the same car model all in the same tiny area. Usually, this meant it was a model I hadn't driven yet, so popping into one would up my count by one. I'm guessing the game secretly helps you with auto collections...
  • RiBoPRiBoP211,751
    Posted on 25 March 19 at 14:19Permalink
    JohnnyInterfnk said:
    I also notices sometimes that when approaching the street or an intersection, I'd see five or six of the same car model all in the same tiny area. Usually, this meant it was a model I hadn't driven yet, so popping into one would up my count by one. I'm guessing the game secretly helps you with auto collections...
    Hadn't noticed this before, but I think you're right! Just saw one parking lot with only 2 types of cars (3/4 from each model): both were not yet in my collection.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.