Game Discussion: Crackdown 3: Campaign Forum

Orb Tracker Add On?

AuthorMessage
SliferCynDelta
Posted on 02 March 19 at 01:56
Does anyone know if there is any plans of them adding a map to that locates all the orbs. Like what Saint Row... and nearly every game with X amounts of knick knacks.
coinfrenzy
coinfrenzy
Posted on 02 March 19 at 06:48
i know that crackdown 1 didn't have a tracker or any orbs visible on any maps in game. it took about 2 months until the first person was able to create an accurate map online for people to use. and then crackdown 2 i think had something that sounds like what you're talking about so who knows maybe.
http://stores.ebay.com/coinfrenzyclaimsale IG-@COINFRENZYGAMES
HawkeyeBarry20
Posted on 02 March 19 at 20:32
I haven’t heard of anything but any kind of help would have been nice. A map won’t be as useful for the sections with tall buildings since you can’t tell what elevation it’s on. Have you tried watching one of the location videos for a section? I used one for New Pantheon, it took a while but I got them all.
xxXNightWingXxz
Posted on 10 August 19 at 16:42, Edited on 10 August 19 at 16:43 by xxXNightWingXxz
Crackdown 2 had an orb tracker and it made this disgusting grind for hidden orbs so much more tolerable.

Side note: Agents of Mayhem. could use a tracker too
Lockie
Lockie
Posted on 12 August 19 at 00:25
I really hope they add one. I'm using a video for the hidden orbs which is fine, but in so many areas I'm missing like 1 agility orb and it's really annoying.

Even if they add a $3 collectable map add-on like Forza Horizon 3 has would be good.
Posting from sunny Australia.
ALI900
Posted on 06 September 19 at 09:28
Lockie said:
I really hope they add one. I'm using a video for the hidden orbs which is fine, but in so many areas I'm missing like 1 agility orb and it's really annoying.

Even if they add a $3 collectable map add-on like Forza Horizon 3 has would be good.
Best bet is to look at those monorail lines. The large pole that sticks out which holds the lines in place usually has the missing ones in my experience.
Lockie
Lockie
Posted on 06 September 19 at 11:18, Edited on 06 September 19 at 11:20 by Lockie
ALI900 said:
Lockie said:

Best bet is to look at those monorail lines. The large pole that sticks out which holds the lines in place usually has the missing ones in my experience.
I actually found the last agility orb yesterday and got the 100%, but thanks! smile

I found that the new wingsuit helped alot because you can just glide around slowly and spot the orbs from above.
Posting from sunny Australia.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.