Game Discussion: Thief of Thieves

Am I missing the continue option?

• Unknown DoboUnknown Dobo277,728
    Posted on 03 March 19 at 22:32Permalink
    Just got this game on gamepass and I've been playing through, finished the first episode but need to go back and mop up achievements.
    Anyway, I just got into the second episode, Transatlantic heist and had to stop. I quit to menu and turned the box off.
    When I came back, the game's main menu screen doesn't have an option to continue the game, or select episodes.
    Am I missing something here?
    I have

New game
    Settings
    Skybound games

If I select new game I start back from the airport at the very start of the first episode.

Is anyone who played before the latest update able to verify that this has changed and is now broken, having to play a multioutcome episodic game from start to finish every time I want to go for a specific achievement makes this game a lot less fun than I had envisaged.
  • chrisie81chrisie81480,882
    Posted on 04 March 19 at 23:48Permalink
    I had this same problem after finishing volume 3. I restarted the game and it re-synced my save, the other options, continue and volumes then appeared back in the list.
  • PabloUK85PabloUK85474,480
    Posted on 08 March 19 at 02:44Permalink
    Can confirm chrisie81's post, you have to dashboard the game, press start, quit game and reload it. Seems to re-sync your data and gives you the continue, volumes, etc options.

They need to work on some of the programming/coding, especially on the train. The number of times I've seen people stuck in doorways that mean I have no way to exit unless I barge past them (and usually get caught) kinda ruins the game
    https://thelonelycornerflag.blogspot.com - feel free to check it out if you like football/soccer
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.