Game Discussion: Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion Forum

Finding Pirate Ships

AuthorMessage
ImJustYourDaddy
Posted on 04 March 19 at 06:35, Edited on 04 March 19 at 06:35 by ImJustYourDaddy
I'm most of the way through the game at this point and have only seen two pirate ships so far out of the seven that I need.

Anyone know a way to find them/get them to spawn? I'd really like to finish this side quest before beating the game because I'd reeeeeeally rather not deal with some other stupid glitch
Santino
ImJustYourDaddy
Posted on 04 March 19 at 06:48
Ok, so not long after posting this, I luckily found my 3rd ship stuck in a corner. As soon as I killed it, I found a 4th ship not long after.

I think I just got really unlucky
Santino
aww0
aww0
Posted on 04 March 19 at 07:55
I don't believe they get 'stuck', rather they spawn in specific areas of the map and just stay circling those areas.
ImJustYourDaddy
Posted on 04 March 19 at 08:39, Edited on 04 March 19 at 08:39 by ImJustYourDaddy
aww0 said:
I don't believe they get 'stuck', rather they spawn in specific areas of the map and just stay circling those areas.
My one ship got stuck in a weird spot where it couldn't get out of (between a building and a piece that was barely jutting out of it). It basically stopped the spawning of all other ships. I just completed the game, but that was my biggest worry cuz i stopped seeing ships for hours.

(I may have just not been in the areas where it had spawned before, but it definitely glitched itself the time that I found it, at least)
Santino
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.