The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: March 5th, 2019

AuthorMessage
MVPVincent
MVPVincent
Posted on 05 March 19 at 03:06, Edited on 05 March 19 at 03:08 by MVPVincent
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
Aero! Been looking at this one? Anyone have any opinions on it? Is it rage inducing? Lol I know these types of games can vary from fun to brutal. Will at least get Dear Esther and gnomes garden 2,
Aaero's not very hard, although a few of the tracks on Master difficulty can be a pain.
As for a general opinion, I haven't played this since August so I'm no help there, but I can say that if you hate electronic music, you should avoid this.
I am a man of few words, but many riddles.
The Wet Chef
The Wet Chef
Posted on 05 March 19 at 03:11
buttmudBrooks said:
Put farming simulator 15 and 19 on sale. 17 was last week. Ignore the fact that I'm literally the only person on Earth requesting this and just do it.
Microsoft/Xbox has never been good at doing things sequential laugh
There is NO stupid questions. Only stupid answers!
HQAZE
HQAZE
Posted on 05 March 19 at 03:33
Nice to see finally the price behind it..!!! clap
JDH
mosin360
mosin360
Posted on 05 March 19 at 03:45
I really want the WH40k game but I'm not ready to invest that much money and time into it. I hope it gets a 50% sale for the summer sale.
Videos I made of Xbox games on Windows 8.1 - https://www.youtube.com/user/mosindesire
Im One To Envy
Posted on 05 March 19 at 03:46
Anand32 said:
Been just on the edge of buying the KEMCO games at full prices, glad to see a few of them on sale.
What are KEMCO games? Seen this posted a few times and not sure what they are.
Th3Fr33Ma6ons66
Posted on 05 March 19 at 03:50
Quite a few games I haven’t picked up yet, now is the chance especially they’re on sale
MrZombieChicken
Posted on 05 March 19 at 03:52, Edited on 05 March 19 at 04:15 by MrZombieChicken
Does the Torchwood & Goat DLC actually help with the harder achievements in Garden Warfare2? I have the trials keys already, but have absolutely no motivation to struggle through them.

Haimrik looks interesting. Opinions?
This space for rent.
MrZombieChicken
Posted on 05 March 19 at 03:57
Im One To Envy said:
Anand32 said:
Been just on the edge of buying the KEMCO games at full prices, glad to see a few of them on sale.
What are KEMCO games? Seen this posted a few times and not sure what they are.
Games published by kemco
This space for rent.
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz
Posted on 05 March 19 at 04:02, Edited on 05 March 19 at 04:03 by zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz
MVPVincent said:
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
Aero! Been looking at this one? Anyone have any opinions on it? Is it rage inducing? Lol I know these types of games can vary from fun to brutal. Will at least get Dear Esther and gnomes garden 2,
Aaero's not very hard, although a few of the tracks on Master difficulty can be a pain.
As for a general opinion, I haven't played this since August so I'm no help there, but I can say that if you hate electronic music, you should avoid this.
I didn’t realize it had a bunch of Dlc that’s more expensive than the base game so that’s kinda a bummer 🥺 music wise, I imagine I’ll like it if it’s in the same vein as games like Rez, child of Eden, lumines, every extend extra etc
Matthew
Seitzz
Seitzz
Posted on 05 March 19 at 04:11
So much to see, nothing to buy
YouCantSaveHer
Posted on 05 March 19 at 04:52
mosin360 said:
I really want the WH40k game but I'm not ready to invest that much money and time into it. I hope it gets a 50% sale for the summer sale.
When you do start it it takes a good while. If you care about completions it's one to stay away from unless you enjoy it.
Obtained the shadows rushed me.
Larvi
Larvi
Posted on 05 March 19 at 05:06
Quite a few strategy and management titles on sale too. Time to buy some MS credit and Rakuten has 15% off sale going on so good timing.
derektwopointoh
Posted on 05 March 19 at 05:53
Anyone know if any achievements in Haimrik are missable? I’m curious to know if you can just replay levels to get specific level related achievements.
zeldafanjtl
zeldafanjtl
Posted on 05 March 19 at 06:11
derektwopointoh said:
Anyone know if any achievements in Haimrik are missable? I’m curious to know if you can just replay levels to get specific level related achievements.
TA has 14 achievements marked as missable, so I'd say yes. Usually the game information team doesn't mark achievements as missable if you can get them via level select.
Lockie
Lockie
Posted on 05 March 19 at 06:30
Would it kill them to put the FH3 Hoonigan DLC on sale for once? Not Hot Wheels again... roll
Posting from sunny Australia.
KilldbyNecropsy
Posted on 05 March 19 at 06:58, Edited on 05 March 19 at 07:00 by KilldbyNecropsy
DaBlackAlbino said:
Picked up Warhammer 40k Imperium - great game, shame it lacks a campaign co-op though as a buddy and I really wanted to go through it together.

Got Fallout 4 GOTY, but was hoping to see the bundle of it with skyrim on sale.

Picked up all the Kemco JRPGs too!

Mordheim Complete Edition has a *DEEP* discount but I'm not sure if it's a good game worth playing. Looks like a first person tactics/strategy type game akin to Valkyria Chronicles but with a different thematic style?
Campaign co-op is being added to Martyr

Mordheim is a fantastic game. It’s also a third person strategy game like XCOM. The original four campaigns are also insanely difficult.
Zwaveldioxide
Zwaveldioxide
Posted on 05 March 19 at 07:11, Edited on 05 March 19 at 07:14 by Zwaveldioxide
Picking up Dear Esther: Landmark Edition and Gnomes Garden 2.
>insert_original_signature.txt
NannerLoaf
NannerLoaf
Posted on 05 March 19 at 07:14
H4UG5E said:
NannerLoaf said:
Does Bioshock 2 have multi player? Can I complete it solo?
No MP in the remaster, just the main game, Minervas Den dlc and the Protector Triala
Thanks for that I was worried!
Buying it now!
Yazite
Yazite
Posted on 05 March 19 at 08:20
Battlefront 2 and Unravel 2 are very tempting. I've put off playing Battlefront 2 ever since it launched... still unsure whether I want to start it
Wake me, when you need me.
JBS 80
JBS 80
Posted on 05 March 19 at 08:50, Edited on 05 March 19 at 08:54 by JBS 80
I gameshare (one-way) with my young nephews, and they've been bugging me to get them Cartoon Network: Battle Crashers for a while now. I said I'd get it when it was next on sale (missed it about 6 weeks ago), so I guess I'll be spending 8 bucks today. I realise there's both better games and better bargains on the list, but anything I get specifically for myself will just go into my backlog. At least this purchase will get played. They love Castle Crashers.

EDIT: Correction: 12 Euro. 8 Dollars is the US price.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.