The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: March 5th, 2019

AuthorMessage
Inferno118
Inferno118
Posted on 07 March 19 at 18:47
MrZombieChicken said:
Is Haimrik a tough completion? I like the visuals, but I don't want to tackle anything challenging. I cannot find any info regarding how difficult the achievements are.
The ratio and especially the completion estimate dictates quite an easy completion. Though it’s not a 1.1/1.2 so I wouldn’t expect it to be thaaat easy
MrZombieChicken
Posted on 07 March 19 at 18:54
Inferno118 said:
MrZombieChicken said:
Is Haimrik a tough completion? I like the visuals, but I don't want to tackle anything challenging. I cannot find any info regarding how difficult the achievements are.
The ratio and especially the completion estimate dictates quite an easy completion. Though it’s not a 1.1/1.2 so I wouldn’t expect it to be thaaat easy
I agree. However it is such a small sample size, and the ones who have completed it are not exactly TA scrubs. wink
This space for rent.
Stevo6483
Stevo6483
Posted on 07 March 19 at 21:36
What's Battlefront 2 like in terms of player population? Are there still plenty of people playing, are people only playing certain game modes? I remember this long after the first game released half the lobbies were dead and you could only get games in 3 or 4 game modes.
Stoke me a clipper, I'll be back for Christmas... Whatever!
J2B9
J2B9
Posted on 07 March 19 at 22:48
Stevo6483 said:
What's Battlefront 2 like in terms of player population? Are there still plenty of people playing, are people only playing certain game modes? I remember this long after the first game released half the lobbies were dead and you could only get games in 3 or 4 game modes.
I started the game in January and didn’t have trouble finding any game mode. However, every weekend in January had a triple xp event in different game modes so that’s probably not a good judgment since plenty of people like myself probably were playing it for that reason.
I think you’ll probably only be able to find the popular game modes otherwise like Heros vs villains, galactic assault, blast but those are the main ones anyways so not really a problem unless you really enjoy the others like Ewok hunt or whatever.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.