The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: March 5th, 2019

• Inferno118Inferno1183,557,008
    Posted on 07 March 19 at 18:47
    MrZombieChicken said:
    Is Haimrik a tough completion? I like the visuals, but I don't want to tackle anything challenging. I cannot find any info regarding how difficult the achievements are.
    The ratio and especially the completion estimate dictates quite an easy completion. Though it’s not a 1.1/1.2 so I wouldn’t expect it to be thaaat easy
  • MrZombieChickenMrZombieChicken1,522,438
    Posted on 07 March 19 at 18:54
    Inferno118 said:
    MrZombieChicken said:
    Is Haimrik a tough completion? I like the visuals, but I don't want to tackle anything challenging. I cannot find any info regarding how difficult the achievements are.
    The ratio and especially the completion estimate dictates quite an easy completion. Though it’s not a 1.1/1.2 so I wouldn’t expect it to be thaaat easy
    I agree. However it is such a small sample size, and the ones who have completed it are not exactly TA scrubs. wink
    This space for rent.
  • Stevo6483Stevo6483384,297
    Posted on 07 March 19 at 21:36
    What's Battlefront 2 like in terms of player population? Are there still plenty of people playing, are people only playing certain game modes? I remember this long after the first game released half the lobbies were dead and you could only get games in 3 or 4 game modes.
    Stoke me a clipper, I'll be back for Christmas... Whatever!
  • J2B9J2B91,248,408
    Posted on 07 March 19 at 22:48
    Stevo6483 said:
    What's Battlefront 2 like in terms of player population? Are there still plenty of people playing, are people only playing certain game modes? I remember this long after the first game released half the lobbies were dead and you could only get games in 3 or 4 game modes.
    I started the game in January and didn’t have trouble finding any game mode. However, every weekend in January had a triple xp event in different game modes so that’s probably not a good judgment since plenty of people like myself probably were playing it for that reason.
    I think you’ll probably only be able to find the popular game modes otherwise like Heros vs villains, galactic assault, blast but those are the main ones anyways so not really a problem unless you really enjoy the others like Ewok hunt or whatever.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads