Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

20 of the Best Xbox Game Pass Games Available Today

• DaveKineticDaveKinetic580,325
  • xLAx JesteRxLAx JesteR212,989
    Posted on 05 March 19 at 15:49Permalink
    Some quality games in game pass. Can we get the list fixed on site to include all of the game pass games available
  • Smudgenat0rSmudgenat0r565,926
    Posted on 05 March 19 at 15:51Permalink
    xLAx JesteR said:
    Some quality games in game pass. Can we get the list fixed on site to include all of the game pass games available
    Seconded. Would be very useful.
  • elhocidelhocid136,736
    Posted on 05 March 19 at 15:58Permalink
    I was bored by the Walking Dead 2 and never finished it. Is the first game so much better? I liked Life is Strange a lot, I generally like story based adventure games, like Oxenfree for example. But I felt like my decisions have litle consequence in The Walking Dead 2.
  • frankieMARTfrankieMART235,750
    Posted on 05 March 19 at 16:05Permalink
    xLAx JesteR said:
    Absolutely! I've needed this list for absolutely ages.
    David
  • KanchanaburiKanchanaburi1,017,730
  • J4CKA1J4CKA1174,782
    Posted on 05 March 19 at 16:10Permalink
    frankieMART said:
    xLAx JesteR said:
    This has been on the site for a long time now....

At the top of the page, click on 'Main Menu', then under the 'New Releases, Sales and Subscriptions' category, click on 'Xbox Game Pass Games'.
  • Posted on 05 March 19 at 16:18Permalink
    *insert 20 best gamepass removed comment here*
    Xbox 1, Ps4, Switch Gamer. Feel free to add me.
  • SeitzzSeitzz682,529
    Posted on 05 March 19 at 16:18Permalink
    Should be Rise of the Tomb Raider instead of Shadow imo. Shadow may have looked better, but everything about Rise played so much better for me.
  • xLAx JesteRxLAx JesteR212,989
    Posted on 05 March 19 at 16:33Permalink
    J4CKA1 said:
    frankieMART said:
    xLAx JesteR said:

At the top of the page, click on 'Main Menu', then under the 'New Releases, Sales and Subscriptions' category, click on 'Xbox Game Pass Games'.
    The list is not correct though that is my issue. At just a quick glance.

No batman games
    No Wolfenstien
    NO Metro 2033

I know there is a list what i was asking for is for it to be up to date and correct
  • wookieepuppywookieepuppy450,015
    Posted on 05 March 19 at 16:45, Edited on 05 March 19 at 16:48 by wookieepuppyPermalink
    Some quality fare there, that’s for sure. Don’t forget halo MCC too, though.

I own 11 of the games that are on this list, so game pass is not a massive draw for me......I don’t like how games come and go too.

I will get game pass inthe future though (I.e. next year) cos I darn tootin’ ain’t buying any forza game ever again with real premium ££ ....and I don’t have to...thanks to game pass!

Game pass is good, oh yeah...but is better for folk who don’t have a lot of games in their personal library.
  • J4CKA1J4CKA1174,782
    Posted on 05 March 19 at 16:45Permalink
    xLAx JesteR said:
    J4CKA1 said:
    frankieMART said:
    xLAx JesteR said:

No batman games
    No Wolfenstien
    NO Metro 2033

I know there is a list what i was asking for is for it to be up to date and correct
    10-4. I don't use gamepass so I didn't realize it wasn't kept up.
  • Zorlac0666Zorlac0666160,836
    Posted on 05 March 19 at 16:55Permalink
    elhocid said:
    I was bored by the Walking Dead 2 and never finished it. Is the first game so much better? I liked Life is Strange a lot, I generally like story based adventure games, like Oxenfree for example. But I felt like my decisions have litle consequence in The Walking Dead 2.
    If you didn't like season 2 you won't like season 1. It plays identical.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zorlac0666 Please subscribe!! Xbox live Zorlac0666, Steam-Zorlac666 battle.net Zorlac#1875 Nintendo network Zorlac666
  • Posted on 05 March 19 at 17:04Permalink
    I’m not trying to start a big thing but I’m a bit surprised Sea if Thieves isn’t on the list. It’s not for me but a lot of people seem to like it and it sounds like it’s got better.

If I was going to try and get another game on this list I would pick Snake Pass. I was very surprised how much I enjoyed playing this game.
  • Posted on 05 March 19 at 17:07, Edited on 05 March 19 at 17:11 by HawkeyeBarry20Permalink
    J4CKA1 said:
    xLAx JesteR said:
    J4CKA1 said:
    frankieMART said:
    xLAx JesteR said:

No batman games
    No Wolfenstien
    NO Metro 2033

I don’t know if it was just updated but all those games are on the list when I check.

Edit* I can only find one Metro game so not everything is there.
  • Posted on 05 March 19 at 17:16Permalink
    Halo Wars: DE instead of Halo Wars 2 and Shadow of Mordor instead of Shadow of War? Interesting...
  • kintariskintaris291,240
    Posted on 05 March 19 at 17:25Permalink
    HawkeyeBarry20 said:
    J4CKA1 said:
    xLAx JesteR said:
    J4CKA1 said:
    frankieMART said:
    xLAx JesteR said:

No batman games
    No Wolfenstien
    NO Metro 2033

I don’t know if it was just updated but all those games are on the list when I check.

Edit* I can only find one Metro game so not everything is there.
    We just updated. It looks like some games don't come through automatically on our scanners because of the way Microsoft adds them (they technically add the bundle versions of certain game series, which means we don't pick them up individually).

We've just added a bunch manually and will keep an eye out for anything else that doesn't scan.
  • Darkroder92Darkroder92123,835 123,835 GamerScore
    Posted on 05 March 19 at 17:45Permalink
    You forgot Crackdown 3 😂
    $True Gaming $
  • BlackxRyanBlackxRyan609,154
    Posted on 05 March 19 at 17:49Permalink
    Am I the only one who disliked Hellblade ?
  • Vagrant PLVagrant PL390,407
    Posted on 05 March 19 at 18:03Permalink
    elhocid said:
    Why would you play second season first? The mechanics are the same in both "games" but the story is so much better in twd1.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.