The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

The 15 Quickest Game Completions from the March 5th Xbox Sale

• DaveKineticDaveKinetic646,222
  • xNSHDxNSHD1,857,715
    Posted on 05 March 19 at 20:57
    nothing for me.
  • Posted on 05 March 19 at 21:05
    It is easy but Demetrios is a terrible game. Point and click with lots of jokes and none are funny.
  • adamrulzadamrulz415,743
    Posted on 05 March 19 at 21:05
    Reading up on the Professional Farmer 17, it seems that the cash exploit has been patched and no longer makes this a quick 1k....glad I looked before I bought. Buyer Beware...FYI
  • Mikeyoj200Mikeyoj2001,356,608
    Posted on 05 March 19 at 21:08
    Nope - roll on next tuesday, bit of a bust this week
  • Larvi1Larvi12,808,448
    Posted on 05 March 19 at 21:22
    adamrulz said:
    Reading up on the Professional Farmer 17, it seems that the cash exploit has been patched and no longer makes this a quick 1k....glad I looked before I bought. Buyer Beware...FYI
    Came in to say this. You can't do the cash exploit with the digital version, only the physical version. So what is on sale this week isn't a quick completion, probably more in the 20-25hr range if I had to hazard a guess.
  • wildwest08wildwest081,823,572
    Posted on 05 March 19 at 21:55
    Siegecraft does have an achievement that is glitchy for people who are thinking about buying the game. Just wanted to throw it out there in case you are thinking about purchasing it. The devs know about it and haven't patched it yet, which I doubt they will do
  • Posted on 05 March 19 at 21:55
    Thought a way out would have been a bit cheaper by now, not worth £14.99 digitally when you can buy a physical copy for the same price & get most of that money back when you’re done 🤷🏼‍♂️
  • Vok 250Vok 250444,280
    Posted on 05 March 19 at 22:14
    Some of the worst rated games on the site too lol.
  • NO1KEVNO1KEV3,216,702
    Posted on 05 March 19 at 22:45
    Larvi said:
    adamrulz said:
    Came in to say this. You can't do the cash exploit with the digital version, only the physical version. So what is on sale this week isn't a quick completion, probably more in the 20-25hr range if I had to hazard a guess.
    And you have to install it and play it offline, do the requirements, make a save with a boat load of cash install update and pop the achs in a few hours. The game was updated over a year ago. I know cos it was 1 of my 1st x1 games i did
  • capicawlcapicawl739,540
    Posted on 05 March 19 at 23:13
    HawkeyeBarry20 said:
    It is easy but Demetrios is a terrible game. Point and click with lots of jokes and none are funny.
    I felt the same way about that game. It was a difficult 3 hours.
  • fighterx93chippfighterx93chipp1,369,317
    Posted on 05 March 19 at 23:16
    Siegecraft commander has one glitchy achievement on consoles but there’s a workaround by purchasing the w10 edition and unlocking it that way. Same lists and not play anywhere so you’d have to buy both versions for a completion
  • NawtyCawtyNawtyCawty1,075,907
    Posted on 05 March 19 at 23:39, Edited on 05 March 19 at 23:40 by NawtyCawty
    I have only played Dear Esther Landmark Edition and that was shite.
  • Posted on 06 March 19 at 00:53
    NO1KEV said:
    Larvi said:
    adamrulz said:
    And you have to install it and play it offline, do the requirements, make a save with a boat load of cash install update and pop the achs in a few hours. The game was updated over a year ago. I know cos it was 1 of my 1st x1 games i did
    Personally think that glitch games shouldn't be included in the list, but that's just me. I think part of the problem is they just check what TA shows as the completion time. Problem with that is it uses the "most" responses not an average of all responses to completion time. Always disliked that because it's not always a true estimate, example everyone saying that the #Forzathon update taking <1hr yet it actually take a lot longer but because the majority claimed it because of automatic pops after completing the game, meaning the actual time should be = to the game play time est. But I digress.
  • Cynic SinnerCynic Sinner1,293,352
    Posted on 06 March 19 at 04:06
    Siegecraft commander is not just 3-4 hrsrollit's a hit or miss because of 1 buggy ass achievement the crappy developer is to lazy to fix properly forcing you to buy the win 10 version to easily complete the game if you care for it as they share the same list but not play anywhere title,that or possibly spend HRS trying to unlock like I did,i will no longer support this developer.
  • BeanpotterBeanpotter1,994,897
    Posted on 06 March 19 at 09:01
    NawtyCawty said:
    I have only played Dear Esther Landmark Edition and that was shite.
    If this was a review, I'd have upvoted it.
    Those that label people snowflakes are the first ones to melt.
  • FalensaranoFalensarano1,274,265
    Posted on 06 March 19 at 10:47
    capicawl said:
    HawkeyeBarry20 said:
    I felt the same way about that game. It was a difficult 3 hours.
    Agree whole heartedly. I messed up my playthrough and had to do a partial second playthrough. It was hard going.

I’ve sworn off buying quick and easy games for now until I’ve cleared down my unplayed collection.

I do want to play a farming sim at one point but I’m not paying £15.99 for a two hour completion.
  • ZerodactylZerodactyl249,045
    Posted on 06 March 19 at 11:17
    I might buy Gnomes Garden 2 since it’s pretty cheap. Other than that, nothing else for me this week.
  • Taipei KindomTaipei Kindom1,473,284
    Posted on 06 March 19 at 14:55, Edited on 06 March 19 at 14:57 by Taipei Kindom
    J4CKA1 said:
    is kings TD awful?
    Not very bad. Just boring as a TD game. Build the same tower over and over.
  • AKA SwedeAKA Swede1,366,159
    Posted on 06 March 19 at 17:19, Edited on 06 March 19 at 17:23 by AKA Swede
    I honestly think TA should re-look at this type of article.

This is the only article that relies heavily on info that no one at TA seems to be double checking like Professional Farmer 17.
    It should not be on this list and the site should update the completion times to reflect the new time after patch. The majority of people will be getting it digital not physical. And because of the info your providing, a gamer might actually buy the digital PF17 without reading all the comments.

These are the only articles that consistently have conflicting information within the comments.
    You have business cards? You're a stormtrooper. There's like a million of you.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads