Game Info Submission Archive: Anthem Forum

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Anthem - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Anthem

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 06 March 19 at 09:43
FayMoon has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Anthem Achievements:

FayMoon said:
AnthemNo Stone UnturnedThe No Stone Unturned achievement in Anthem worth 713 pointsComplete all Bastion Collectibles challenges.

Achievement unobtainable/gliched for some players because of broken challenge tracking system.

AnthemArms MerchantThe Arms Merchant achievement in Anthem worth 45 pointsComplete 12 Ranger Gear I Challenges

Achievement unobtainable/gliched for some players because of broken challenge tracking system.

AnthemAssault ArtisanThe Assault Artisan achievement in Anthem worth 29 pointsComplete 3 Assault Rifle I Challenges

AnthemCannon ConnoisseurThe Cannon Connoisseur achievement in Anthem worth 41 pointsComplete 3 Autocannon I Challenges

AnthemArcanist Loyalty 3The Arcanist Loyalty 3 achievement in Anthem worth 45 pointsComplete tasks to aid the Arcanist cause.

AnthemBorn in BattleThe Born in Battle achievement in Anthem worth 29 pointsComplete 3 Marksman Rifle I Challenges

AnthemFreelancer Loyalty 3The Freelancer Loyalty 3 achievement in Anthem worth 56 pointsComplete tasks to aid the Freelancer cause.

AnthemGadgets GaloreThe Gadgets Galore achievement in Anthem worth 52 pointsComplete 12 Interceptor Gear I Challenges

AnthemGrenade GuruThe Grenade Guru achievement in Anthem worth 54 pointsComplete 3 Grenade Launcher I Challenges

AnthemSentinel Loyalty 3The Sentinel Loyalty 3 achievement in Anthem worth 57 pointsComplete tasks to aid the Sentinel cause.

AnthemLight Machine Gun LoverThe Light Machine Gun Lover achievement in Anthem worth 29 pointsComplete 3 Light Machine Gun I Challenges

AnthemMunitions MaestroThe Munitions Maestro achievement in Anthem worth 49 pointsComplete 12 Colossus Gear I Challenges

AnthemPistol WhippedThe Pistol Whipped achievement in Anthem worth 40 pointsComplete 3 Heavy Pistol I Challenges

AnthemI Call ShotgunThe I Call Shotgun achievement in Anthem worth 41 pointsComplete 3 Shotgun I Challenges

AnthemSeal SavantThe Seal Savant achievement in Anthem worth 47 pointsComplete 12 Storm Gear I Challenges

AnthemStraight ShooterThe Straight Shooter achievement in Anthem worth 42 pointsComplete 3 Machine Pistol I Challenges

AnthemSniper AceThe Sniper Ace achievement in Anthem worth 39 pointsComplete 3 Sniper Rifle I Challenges

AnthemEpic TalentThe Epic Talent achievement in Anthem worth 25 pointsComplete a mission, contract, or stronghold with an epic javelin rarity.

AnthemMaster TalentThe Master Talent achievement in Anthem worth 54 pointsComplete a mission, contract, or stronghold with a masterwork javelin rarity.

AnthemRare TalentThe Rare Talent achievement in Anthem worth 22 pointsComplete a mission, contract, or stronghold with a rare javelin rarity.

robertaajr
robertaajr
Posted on 07 March 19 at 11:45
I can’t find certain things I need to finish the gear challenges for the Storm and Ranger. This is ridiculous I’ve played almost 60 hours and haven’t gotten one thing that I need to finish those challenges.
KasugaSama
KasugaSama
Posted on 07 March 19 at 20:34, Edited on 07 March 19 at 20:35 by KasugaSama
Hi there FayMoon, thanks for your response! We've applied Buggy- to
AnthemNo Stone UnturnedThe No Stone Unturned achievement in Anthem worth 713 pointsComplete all Bastion Collectibles challenges.
achievement at this time as the current challenge/collectible tracking issue appears to only impact this achievement. If you still disagree and would like to discuss it further, please feel free to let us know and we can take another look at it. toast

robertaajr said:
I can’t find certain things I need to finish the gear challenges for the Storm and Ranger. This is ridiculous I’ve played almost 60 hours and haven’t gotten one thing that I need to finish those challenges.
That's unfortunately down to the games RNG-side. They're in the game, but can very rarely drop if you're unlucky enough. It took me 70+ hours, and a few masterworks to even drop the 3rd Marksmen rifle (Guardian) needed for that challenge/trophy.
Everything you do is a balloon.
the JeffreyTM
the JeffreyTM
Posted on 07 March 19 at 20:50, Edited on 07 March 19 at 20:58 by the JeffreyTM
KasugaSama said:
Hi there FayMoon, thanks for your response! We've applied Buggy- to
achievement at this time as the current challenge/collectible tracking issue appears to only impact this achievement.
I believe that the challenge tracking issue affects EVERY achievement in the game, not just the one listed. Since every achievement in the game is tied to a challenge, every achievement in the game should be flagged as buggy.
KasugaSama
KasugaSama
Posted on 07 March 19 at 20:58
the JeffreyTM said:
I believe that the challenge tracking issue affects EVERY achievement in the game, not just the one's listed. Since every achievement in the game is tied to a challenge, every achievement in the game should be flagged as buggy.
We had heard of No Stone Unturned bugging out on people as certain runes, writings, and so on will not track properly in the challenges, which was more of a collectible bug, than the challenge system itself breaking. Which is why we decided on that one specific achievement.

Though, do you have any examples of a certain challenge that bugged for you/friends? i.e Gear ones for completing missions, weapons for killing, anything. The additional info would be great help and very appreciated before we go ahead with a huge Buggy- flagging.
the JeffreyTM
the JeffreyTM
Posted on 07 March 19 at 21:11
KasugaSama said:
Though, do you have any examples of a certain challenge that bugged for you/friends? i.e Gear ones for completing missions, weapons for killing, anything. The additional info would be great help and very appreciated before we go ahead with a huge Buggy- flagging.
Personally, I only had one achievement that didn't unlock:
AnthemSentinel Loyalty 3The Sentinel Loyalty 3 achievement in Anthem worth 57 pointsComplete tasks to aid the Sentinel cause.

However, achievements that I know for certain haven't unlocked and can give proof via a friend are as follows.
AnthemRestoring GloryThe Restoring Glory achievement in Anthem worth 20 pointsComplete Yarrow's Keeping Promises story.

AnthemArcanist Loyalty 3The Arcanist Loyalty 3 achievement in Anthem worth 45 pointsComplete tasks to aid the Arcanist cause.

AnthemSeal SavantThe Seal Savant achievement in Anthem worth 47 pointsComplete 12 Storm Gear I Challenges

AnthemRare TalentThe Rare Talent achievement in Anthem worth 22 pointsComplete a mission, contract, or stronghold with a rare javelin rarity.

AnthemThe Tomb of General TarsisThe The Tomb of General Tarsis achievement in Anthem worth 40 pointsComplete The Tomb of General Tarsis.

The following achievements include one's that have been reported on various TA threads and EA support threads. While I cannot personally prove the validity of the claims, I don't see what reason there is to lie about a bugged achievement.
AnthemScholarly PursuitsThe Scholarly Pursuits achievement in Anthem worth 27 pointsComplete Matthias's Riddles of Raban Maur story.

AnthemFreelancer Loyalty 3The Freelancer Loyalty 3 achievement in Anthem worth 56 pointsComplete tasks to aid the Freelancer cause.

AnthemTriple ThreatThe Triple Threat achievement in Anthem worth 44 pointsComplete Matthias's Triple Threat story.

AnthemAssault ArtisanThe Assault Artisan achievement in Anthem worth 29 pointsComplete 3 Assault Rifle I Challenges

AnthemComrades in ArmsThe Comrades in Arms achievement in Anthem worth 21 pointsComplete Part 1 of Brin's Need to Know story.

AnthemBorn in BattleThe Born in Battle achievement in Anthem worth 29 pointsComplete 3 Marksman Rifle I Challenges

AnthemStraight ShooterThe Straight Shooter achievement in Anthem worth 42 pointsComplete 3 Machine Pistol I Challenges

AnthemArcanist MysteriesThe Arcanist Mysteries achievement in Anthem worth 19 pointsComplete Matthias's Search for Knowledge story.

AnthemGrenade GuruThe Grenade Guru achievement in Anthem worth 54 pointsComplete 3 Grenade Launcher I Challenges

AnthemReturn to the Heart of RageThe Return to the Heart of Rage achievement in Anthem worth 132 pointsComplete Return to the Heart of Rage.

AnthemI Call ShotgunThe I Call Shotgun achievement in Anthem worth 41 pointsComplete 3 Shotgun I Challenges

I'm most likely missing other reports from people, but I hope this is enough for you to see. Sources of complaints:
Achievements not unlocking?
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/anthem-bug-report...
KasugaSama
KasugaSama
Posted on 07 March 19 at 22:29
Thank you very much for the info and sources, the JeffreyTM. We appreciate it. Instead of flagging every achievement as Buggy-, we've put a text box in the Game Info box, on the game page, on the right side, to let people know about this title being buggy. Thank you again for the help. toast
Information Posted on 08 March 19 at 07:43
This post was archived by MichalKV
FayMoon
FayMoon
Posted on 08 March 19 at 13:45
KasugaSama said:
Instead of flagging every achievement as Buggy-, we've put a text box in the Game Info box, on the game page, on the right side, to let people know about this title being buggy.
Thank you, I think it's more than enough!

In regards to other glitched achievements, personally the ones below bugged on me:

Information Posted on 23 March 19 at 13:25
TeijiMaki has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Anthem Achievements:

TeijiMaki said:
AnthemLight Machine Gun LoverThe Light Machine Gun Lover achievement in Anthem worth 29 pointsComplete 3 Light Machine Gun I Challenges

Buggy -

KasugaSama
KasugaSama
Posted on 24 March 19 at 15:48
Hi there, TeijiMaki. It seems like every achievement in this game is buggy as of right now, so instead of flagging them all as buggy-, we've put an info box on the right hand side of the game page, to let people know about such.
Information Posted on 25 March 19 at 08:06
This post was archived by MichalKV
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.