Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Just Cause 4 Appears In Xbox Game Pass, Available Now

AuthorMessage
kintaris
kintaris
Posted on 06 March 19 at 09:48
Following another Twitter tease, it appears the game has turned up early

Please click here to read the story: Just Cause 4 Appears In Xbox Game Pass, Available Now
AaronJamesx38
AaronJamesx38
Posted on 06 March 19 at 09:58
Literally no point in buying games anymore
AJ
BondxGirl
BondxGirl
Posted on 06 March 19 at 10:02
Thanks, just added it to my queue to download! I can't wait to see what this one is like.
TinSigmund666
TinSigmund666
Posted on 06 March 19 at 10:03
Despite the luke warm reviews it got at release. My hopes are soaring sky high. JC as a franchise is like the Michael Bay of action games.
V3ntilator
V3ntilator
Posted on 06 March 19 at 10:04, Edited on 06 March 19 at 10:06 by V3ntilator
If you have Game Pass permanently, it's pointless to buy much games anymore.

I own Just Cause 4 Steelbook edition. but i only paid 13 bucks for it in january.
Now i don't need to insert disc to to play it. ;)

Just Cause 2,3 and 4 is basically Michael Bay simulators.
OneChicago51
OneChicago51
Posted on 06 March 19 at 10:04
only 2% completed it. What makes it so difficult?
Maw N Paw
Maw N Paw
Posted on 06 March 19 at 10:07
I don't think that its difficult, just less people bought it when it came out? Games are expensive these days. I tend to only play whatever appears on the Game Pass anymore because I'm not able to drop £40 on a new release each month. The only time I do that is if there's a game that is absolutely must have day 1, which is hardly ever for me.
There is always a way.
xLsWx
xLsWx
Posted on 06 March 19 at 10:07
Sweeet
CoreScan
CoreScan
Posted on 06 March 19 at 10:09
I knew the game bombed, just as Hitman 2 and Shadow of the Tomb Raider did, but seeing it added to the Game Pass so soon is still a surprise. Looks like Square Enix has been happy with JC3's Game Pass performance.

Personally, I was very disappointed with JC4, especially with its cheap and repetitive mission structure. There was no doubt to me that the game wasn't going to be a best-seller, especially considering Just Cause has always been an under-the-radar franchise.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 06 March 19 at 10:13
CoreScan said:
I knew the game bombed, just as Hitman 2 and Shadow of the Tomb Raider did, but seeing it added to the Game Pass so soon is still a surprise. Looks like Square Enix has been happy with JC3's Game Pass performance.

Personally, I was very disappointed with JC4, especially with its cheap and repetitive mission structure. There was no doubt to me that the game wasn't going to be a best-seller, especially considering Just Cause has always been an under-the-radar franchise.
Hitman 2 and tomb raider are amazing games that got released at a horrible time with too many games to compete with
V3ntilator
V3ntilator
Posted on 06 March 19 at 10:17
xONLYINHUMANxx said:
CoreScan said:

Hitman 2 and tomb raider are amazing games that got released at a horrible time with too many games to compete with
Red Dead 2, AC Odyssey, Battlefield 5, COD 4 etc. released during that time. So yes, bad time to release less hyped games than these.
Ingen kommentar
Posted on 06 March 19 at 10:19
AaronJamesx38 said:
i could not agree more with you on this. This service is incredible good. i don't have near the time to play all the titles i would like to in Gamepass.
Ingen Kommentar
AaronJamesx38
AaronJamesx38
Posted on 06 March 19 at 10:23
Ingen kommentar said:
AaronJamesx38 said:
i could not agree more with you on this. This service is incredible good. i don't have near the time to play all the titles i would like to in Gamepass.
I would honestly prefer to buy y games to add to my collection honestly
AJ
Kanchanaburi
Kanchanaburi
Posted on 06 March 19 at 11:01
Excellent. Though I still have yet to play JC3 which i bought a year ago.
Doc Buddha
Doc Buddha
Posted on 06 March 19 at 11:24
Andy UFC fan said:
Glitched/buggy achievements. The game isn't that hard, getting the 'chieves to pop when they should is nigh on impossible. Very disappointing.
I NVIII I
I NVIII I
Posted on 06 March 19 at 11:28
Sweet only need to pay for the season pass clap
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz
Posted on 06 March 19 at 11:35, Edited on 06 March 19 at 11:35 by zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz
Well that’s FkN perfect! Was Lookin to play something until Division 2! Gamepass is simply amazing! Seriously wow! What an amazing time to be a gamer🤪toast
Matthew
TrueAssassin86x
Posted on 06 March 19 at 11:58
Thank god for my new game buying system Vs the meta. Any game 80 or above is a buy. 79 or below wait for sale or gamepass addition. Thanks Gamepass for saving me money on medicore games that i might not buy otherwise
Xbox 1, Ps4, Switch Gamer. Feel free to add me.
HolyMollster
HolyMollster
Posted on 06 March 19 at 12:02
Andy UFC fan said:
Its not difficult at all. some of the achievements are not unlocking and the last one is to Earn ALL the JC4 achievements. So from that, only 2% have been lucky enough to get the cheevos.

I am on my second playthrough and managed to get a story based cheeve unlocked which didn't on first playthrough. There are still some that are not unlocking regardless that I have reached the achievement goal.

Emailed the developers. I was annoyed at there response..... Check your internet!
mapphew
mapphew
Posted on 06 March 19 at 12:07
I had no idea JC4 was bugged, my completion of it was smooth all the way through, apart from all the searching for towns and what not.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.