Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Red Dead Redemption 2 Walkthrough Discussion

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 07 March 19 at 16:00
Please use this thread to discuss the Red Dead Redemption 2 walkthrough
Pyro1099
Pyro1099
Posted on 17 April 19 at 08:54
Is there an eta on when the walkthrough will be finished? I particularly enjoy reading through the walkthroughs as I play and I'm considering waiting until it's released.

Thank you TA walkthrough writers for your hard work. It's very appreciated.
Computer Nerd, Music Lover, Gaming Addict. Winter is Coming.
jcupmaine
jcupmaine
Posted on 04 May 19 at 21:56
Hi Pyro1099,

(Sorry for the late reply - I thought there would be notifications on this post if anyone posted)

I've managed to pull together enough time to finish this soon, it's just a case of if it allmeets TA quality/criteria (which I want to ensure it does before it's published)
ETA is hopefully May 18th or sooner - if things go according to plan.

Sorry again for the late reply, hope this helps
jcupmaine
Lord Marmalade
Posted on 09 June 19 at 17:22
Any update on this?
Dang3R Gaming
Dang3R Gaming
Posted on 09 June 19 at 18:00
It has been in review for a couple weeks, it's a very big walkthrough but the overseer doesn't have much left to look over now. Should hopefully be out within a week depending on their free time.
Information Posted on 14 June 19 at 16:42
The walkthrough has now been published.

You can find it here: Red Dead Redemption 2 Walkthrough
DJ KOOLAIDE
DJ KOOLAIDE
Posted on 16 June 19 at 11:57
This is really well done thanks so much. I pretty much just have collectibles left. This will help me a lot. thanks for the motivation to 100% this game
jcupmaine
jcupmaine
Posted on 18 June 19 at 14:53
Thank you DJ KOOLAIDE, I appreciate the support and I'm glad you've found it helpful! smile

It's a fantastic game that was amazing to write up a Walkthrough for, so I'm glad this gave you the motivation to go for 100%! Good luck! toast
jcupmaine
Healtti
Healtti
Posted on 03 July 19 at 08:25
DJ KOOLAIDE said:
thanks for the motivation to 100% this game
jcupmaine said:
...I'm glad this gave you the motivation to go for 100%! Good luck!
I'd say I too appreciate the motivation boost but...since previously my levels were at negative 100% I'm still unable to muster the strength to slot Red Dead 2 in the disc drive.

:(

Great work good sir @jcupmaine, the community is grateful to have you.
"We aren't planning on doing anything about it." - Bethesda Support North America
jcupmaine
jcupmaine
Posted on 05 July 19 at 13:31
Hi @Healtti, thank you for your kind words.

This was one of those games that was really easy to get into with all the anticipation surrounding it - It's a shame there's not much anymore, making it harder to motivate yourself to complete.

I found that setting smaller tasks every day to do something on the game helped me 100% the story very easily with little effort. I hope you find the strength to carry on, it's an amazing achievement! Good luck and thanks again
jcupmaine
d3nn1s99999
d3nn1s99999
Posted on 06 July 19 at 19:55
I was looking for tips on how to beat some of the challenges, but they seem to be missing from this guide. Am I missing them, or are they not there?
UnstoppableKD
UnstoppableKD
Posted today at 04:36
I don't think the challenges are in the walkthrough. I feel like at minimum they should be at least mentioned since they are required for 100%.
I would be Unstoppable, if not for Law Enforcement and Physics
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.