Game Discussion: Trials Rising

golden hero achievement ?

• techie76techie76467,181
    Posted on 07 March 19 at 19:01Permalink
    does anyone know what exactly you need to get this achievement ? i have got gold on all races except a couple of the stadium levels ( going to work on these later ) i.e do i have to do all ninja levels aswell...

many regards

techie76
    techie76
  • Posted on 08 March 19 at 12:08Permalink
    You need gold on all races easy through to and including extreme. You also need gold in all the stadiums including the finals (3 heat ones) as well as the final stadium final you unlock for beating all 9 standard finals.

You do not need gold in all the skill games or on ninja tracks.

Skill games is a separate achievement as I am sure you have seen.
    Ninja track achievement is for beating the first level. Which is arguably easier than Inferno V

Hope this helps.
  • techie76techie76467,181
    Posted on 08 March 19 at 18:11Permalink
    cheers for that smile time to do the stadiums then
    techie76
  • rTeutyrTeuty382,108
    Posted on 10 March 19 at 22:18, Edited on 10 March 19 at 22:50 by rTeutyPermalink
    Pretty much the same topic so I didnt create another post but I have gold on every single track and the achievement is not unlocking. Tried a hard reset and that didnt work and it would suck not to get this one. Took a video showing every track having gold here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvDw28a3Fy8

The only thing that I can think of that may be causing it, is that I had to go offline to Gold one of the stadium tracks because the ghosts I was facing were top 5 times in the world and I obviously couldnt beat them. I replayed the track while online and got that Gold again too.

EDIT: Beat a Ninja Track and it unlocked the achievement. So if anyone else has the problem try that.
  • TateyTatey855,422
    Posted on 05 April 19 at 09:12Permalink
    I am at the same point @rTeuty, however I have beaten a ninja track and still no achievement
  • SKILLZ9096SKILLZ9096349,015
    Posted on 03 May 19 at 13:56Permalink
    For anyone that still cant unlock this. The UK up track appears in the world map but not the stadium finals. I would recommend checking this track on the world map to see if it has a gold medal on it. I found that it had no medal so I completed the track then pop, achievement unlocked.
    Hope this helps
    SKILLZ9096
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.