Game Discussion: Assassin's Creed Origins Forum

AC-origins last achievement bug!!

AuthorMessage
XxBunker0768xX
Posted on 07 March 19 at 23:57, Edited on 08 March 19 at 00:41 by XxBunker0768xX
today i finished this greate game 100% and the last achievement was not unlocked .. is there a bug ?

Earn Them All!
Earn every trophy.

thanks in advance .
Koding
Koding
Posted on 08 March 19 at 00:49
There isn't an achievement in Origins for get all of the achievements. The only one you're missing is this one:

Assassin's Creed OriginsSecret AchievementThe Secret Achievement achievement in Assassin's Creed Origins worth 62 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement
58 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,200 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
Neumans
Neumans
Posted on 08 March 19 at 03:03
And that achievement is buggy, had to do a quick run through on new game + to get to the DLC and complete those quests. It was advised to wait until you got the hidden blade, I did this and had no issue jumping through the DLC to get those quests done.
MarioXSP
MarioXSP
Posted on 18 July 19 at 10:48
I had the same problem i did the two missions for this achievement and did not
unlock, have any solutions?

thank you.
sylphcode
sylphcode
Posted on 18 July 19 at 13:28
Just unlocked this one today actually, as Neumans has pointed out above the achievement is buggy and a run through new game plus will help you get it.

When I started new game plus I turned the difficulty down to easy and turned off enemy auto scaling and skipped all cut scenes, helps get through it quicker.

I did not wait to get the hidden blade, I fast traveled to the DLC area as soon as I could which was just before reaching Alexandria for the first time. Do the two quests required for the achievement and it will pop.
[URL=https://www.trueachievements.com/gamer/sylphcode][IMG]https://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards/sylphcode.png[/IMG][/URL]
BigNev44
BigNev44
Posted on 18 July 19 at 13:36
Had no idea this achievement was glitchy, I unlocked it last night with no problems.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.