Game Discussion: The Grand Tour Game Forum

Tips for “New Clutch” scene in latest update

AuthorMessage
Dylan XBA
Dylan XBA
Posted on 09 March 19 at 13:32
Hey guys. So I really struggled with the “Rope A Dope” scene for a good 10-15 mins. But this next one is rediculous. I can barely get 10% if I’m lucky in the 20 seconds for gold.

Since the gauge above the green is so small it’s pretty hard to keep it close to it.

Any tips?

Thanks,
Dylan
Kapstokman
Kapstokman
Posted on 10 March 19 at 10:47, Edited on 10 March 19 at 10:47 by Kapstokman
These scenes are pretty awful imo. I had to get it in the top two green squares and keep it there and barely made the gold. With an Elite controller you might be able to fiddle with the RT button so you can push it in all the way and get an easy gold.
ChinDocta
ChinDocta
Posted on 10 March 19 at 11:33
I kept it in the green and tapped the brakes every so often, whether or not that helped IDK but it's what I did.
GI Flagging Manager
WorKev
WorKev
Posted on 10 March 19 at 12:33
This was annoying, I had to keep it in the top green box to just get the gold.
Try and get it to the top of green quickly, that seemed to help me.
Davehx
Davehx
Posted on 10 March 19 at 19:53
I got it to the top green and held my finger in place while restarting the challenge so i went straight there on the next go. It can be tricky to keep your finger steady while pressing the buttons to restart so i suggest wedging the controller against your thigh to stop it wobbling
Dynamite Andy
Dynamite Andy
Posted on 11 March 19 at 11:50
I found with both these scenes being at the top of the green was the trick, the hardest part was getting in the spot - but once I found it just restarted the level and completed it the next time round.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.