Game Info Submission Archive: Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion

• Posted on 10 March 19 at 10:28Permalink
    Heya GREGO McGEE, thanks for the info I'e updated the achievement flags now.
    toast
  • Posted on 11 March 19 at 07:24Permalink
    This post was archived by MichalKV
  • MichalKVMichalKV256,121
    Posted on 28 March 19 at 10:29Permalink
    Thank you for the submission Kopalco. As the Buggy- flag is already applied, we are not going to change anything right now.
  • Posted on 30 March 19 at 07:31Permalink
    This post was archived by Piston Toyota
    Posted on 02 April 19 at 06:14Permalink
    Thank you for the submission Domyn1010. This achievements has the Partly Discontinued/Unobtainable flag because if the achievement does not unlock properly when it should, it becomes impossible for certain players to earn it, even on subsequent gameplays. As the PDU flag fits better in this case as Buggy-, we have decided to keep the flag,
  • Posted on 02 April 19 at 08:57Permalink
    This post was archived by SuperAwesomez
  • Posted on 04 April 19 at 05:26Permalink
    thanatos8285 has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion Achievements:

thanatos8285 said:
    Adventure Time: Pirates of the EnchiridionPirates of the EnchiridionThe Pirates of the Enchiridion achievement in Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion worth 272 pointsUnlock all Achievements in the game

Based on the conversations in the forum and on the achievement solution comments, I believe this achievement should have a glitchy/buggy flag on it, but the game should no longer indicate that it is a partly discontinued or unobtainable achievement. As you can see from the “recent winners” box, dozens of gamers have popped this one over the last week, possibly longer.

• thanatos8285thanatos8285269,442
    Posted on 04 April 19 at 05:34Permalink
    Sorry, I did not know this forum existed and that my point had been raised just a few days ago. However, when you review the descriptions provided for the flags, I believe Domyn1010 and I are correct.

Buggy -
    These achievements may unlock after the requirements have been met or not at all.

Partly Discontinued/Unobtainable
    These achievements may no longer be obtainable by players who have not already met specific requirements.

This achievement IS still obtainable to people who have not already met the requirement, so the partly discontinued/unobtainable flag is not appropriate. The achievement does not always unlock once requirements have been met though, so the Buggy- flag fits perfectly. Whether or not it is possible to unlock in subsequent playthroughs is not listed as a factor for either flag.
  • ChinDoctaChinDocta1,243,523
    Posted on 04 April 19 at 06:24Permalink
    Thanks for the submission, thanatos8285. As noted above due to the achievement becoming permanently unable to be earned the PDU flag fits better, there's no guaranteed workaround if the achievement does not unlock at the correct time. Buggy- would imply that if the achievement does not unlock it can be re-attempted with a chance to unlock. As such we will not be changing the flags at this time.
    GI Flagging Manager
  • Posted on 04 April 19 at 07:57Permalink
    This post was archived by MichalKV
  • thanatos8285thanatos8285269,442
    Posted on 04 April 19 at 15:29Permalink
    Perhaps the descriptions for the achievement flags need to be updated then. The PDU flag does not accurately describe this achievement, while the Buggy- flag does. There is nothing in the Buggy- description that suggests those achievements can be re-attempted or that there is a workaround. It simply states that the achievement does not consistently unlock once the requirements have been met, which accurately describes this achievement.
  • Posted on 13 April 19 at 23:19Permalink
    This post was archived by Nomstuff
    Posted on 21 October 19 at 07:33Permalink
    Thank you for the submission HyruleBalverine. We have flagged the achievement as Buggy+.
  • Posted on 21 October 19 at 09:32Permalink
    This post was archived by SuperAwesomez
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.