The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: March 12th, 2019

AuthorMessage
ButtersTwoBears
Posted on 12 March 19 at 01:51
I've never actually played the Dead Island games. Might pick them up. Seem like a touch of mindless can't sleep 3am fun.
Born Ugly. Been Ugly. Stay Ugly.
Tendoman77
Tendoman77
Posted on 12 March 19 at 01:59
o Heres Jonny o said:
Turtzerker said:
Haven't seen van helsing 2 on sale in a long time...unfortunately, I already own the other 2 titles in the series thanks to games with gold.
This, on sale on its own next time please.
Make that three.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 12 March 19 at 02:01
Butters sU said:
I've never actually played the Dead Island games. Might pick them up. Seem like a touch of mindless can't sleep 3am fun.
they are better co-op
prokop
prokop
Posted on 12 March 19 at 02:21
if you havent played saints row. pick these up. they are all incredible.
C.C. Prokop
lfcjohn
lfcjohn
Posted on 12 March 19 at 02:21
Would buy Spencer
You'll never play alone.
ThexDaftxPunk
ThexDaftxPunk
Posted on 12 March 19 at 02:23, Edited on 12 March 19 at 02:24 by ThexDaftxPunk
Raptures Lost said:
£16 for Agony even though it's widely regarded to be trash? Interesting......
im probably the only one to say this,, but I really enjoyed Agony honestly.. all the bad xbox reviews are mostly from when the game launched in a horrid buggy unplayable mess. that has been fixed and the game actually has another patch incoming to add more content. Just go online to see how the gameplay is...Playing as the Martyr (start character) can be a huge b!$@# to get through,,, but after you unlock another character it almost turns it into a walking sim through hell!!!
Fanta Morgana
Fanta Morgana
Posted on 12 March 19 at 02:28
I wish developers would just stop putting these "platinum trophy" (achievements for getting all achievements) in games. Its just so common that these sort of achievements don't work properly and if something else doesn't work its instantly two unobtainables instead of one and even if they work I find them kinda superfluous.
DominusTenebrae
Posted on 12 March 19 at 02:36
Nand said:
ive seen it for much less at other places/sites
Yep. In the US there is a popular game rental place that has it for less than $20. Also shadow of the tomb raider and we happy few for less than $20. Cheapest I’ve seen. And free shipping. I just got we happy few and I couldn’t tell it was a rental and am waiting on shadow of the tomb raider.
GREGO McGEE
GREGO McGEE
Posted on 12 March 19 at 02:47
Is the Metro Redux Bundle the one with the separate achievement list? - or is it just the two games put together...
GruffleGrinder
Posted on 12 March 19 at 03:00
GREGO McGEE said:
Is the Metro Redux Bundle the one with the separate achievement list? - or is it just the two games put together...
Metro: Redux digitally is two different games Metro 2033 Redux & Metro: Last Light Redux, the physical edition is the 2 games combined that is Metro: Redux which is a separate achievements list.
Cheers 'n' Beers
TheMaize
TheMaize
Posted on 12 March 19 at 03:59
Dreamfall chapters is such a steal at $6. But it if you don't already own it.

It's a hidden Point and click gem, with beautiful graphics, and an interesting story
Tatl360
Tatl360
Posted on 12 March 19 at 04:07
I want Beach Buggy Racing and Dreamfall.
zeldafanjtl
zeldafanjtl
Posted on 12 March 19 at 04:17
GruffleGrinder said:
GREGO McGEE said:
Metro: Redux digitally is two different games Metro 2033 Redux & Metro: Last Light Redux, the physical edition is the 2 games combined that is Metro: Redux which is a separate achievements list.
I didn't realize this until about a month ago, and I've been waiting for the digital versions to go on sale ever since. $7.50 for both is a great price.
Turtzerker
Turtzerker
Posted on 12 March 19 at 04:29
Tendoman77 said:
o Heres Jonny o said:
Turtzerker said:
Haven't seen van helsing 2 on sale in a long time...unfortunately, I already own the other 2 titles in the series thanks to games with gold.
This, on sale on its own next time please.
Make that three.
Well, the super Microsoft spring sale is right around the corner, correct? Probably end of March will show us a decent sale on VH2, hopefully.
Taipei Kindom
Taipei Kindom
Posted on 12 March 19 at 04:44
Good time to buy FO76
DoggyDog420
DoggyDog420
Posted on 12 March 19 at 05:14
I’d get that M.A.C.E. but I’ve heard the achievements are not working for some people.
unco ordin8or
unco ordin8or
Posted on 12 March 19 at 05:32
Why have a definitive edition of Candleman? The only difference is that it includes the already free DLC and its cheaper than the base game.
TheMaize
TheMaize
Posted on 12 March 19 at 06:02, Edited on 12 March 19 at 06:03 by TheMaize
unco ordin8or said:
Why have a definitive edition of Candleman? The only difference is that it includes the already free DLC and its cheaper than the base game.
wouldnt the real question be:

Why do we still have a standard version a and a free DLC for candleman?
JackTheCreeper
Posted on 12 March 19 at 06:16
HawkeyeBarry20 said:
Not much for me but I will take the Candleman Definitive Edition.
I'm thinking the same thing.
pezboyben
pezboyben
Posted on 12 March 19 at 06:25
Dreamfall Chapters seems interesting, might look more into that.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.